Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 550g painting - temp opening
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@VikingPriest ig i can take stuff for the next fest? :0 slots r full rn but i'll add you to pings
@BirdOfInk fhj i jsut closed up bc some earlier inquiries got finalized, i'll ping you when i open up again ? :0 lmk if anything changes by then
@Popette ye it filled up quick ;v; added!
@Rebdomine if you had an earlier inquiry about art (like last week or smn) then sure! just not doing any completely new stuff rn
@VikingPriest ig i can take stuff for the next fest? :0 slots r full rn but i'll add you to pings
@BirdOfInk fhj i jsut closed up bc some earlier inquiries got finalized, i'll ping you when i open up again ? :0 lmk if anything changes by then
@Popette ye it filled up quick ;v; added!
@Rebdomine if you had an earlier inquiry about art (like last week or smn) then sure! just not doing any completely new stuff rn
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@viu

Alrighty, thank you!
@viu

Alrighty, thank you!
@viu Pinglist please!
@viu Pinglist please!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@viu

could yu add me to the pinglist? thanks~ i like your art style!
@viu

could yu add me to the pinglist? thanks~ i like your art style!
@viu Could you add me to your ping-list? Also would you be interested in items or dragons? I'm leaving. Selling almost all of my stuff.
@viu Could you add me to your ping-list? Also would you be interested in items or dragons? I'm leaving. Selling almost all of my stuff.
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@juyoung @BirdOfInk @vikingpriest @popette @mewiyev @godot
working on the final one in queue, opened up! rn usd is taking priority, prices raised a little ;v; bc i need money
@juyoung @BirdOfInk @vikingpriest @popette @mewiyev @godot
working on the final one in queue, opened up! rn usd is taking priority, prices raised a little ;v; bc i need money
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» pixel by
@viu Oh, so don't you give out any slots for gems right now? I just want to make sure. In case you do: Could I perhaps get 2 busts from you for gems? That will be 500 gems total, right? :>

Also do you have any more examples for half bodies?

And in case you might be interested in items/dragons/accents.
@viu Oh, so don't you give out any slots for gems right now? I just want to make sure. In case you do: Could I perhaps get 2 busts from you for gems? That will be 500 gems total, right? :>

Also do you have any more examples for half bodies?

And in case you might be interested in items/dragons/accents.
I'm selling almost everything, looking for OC Art!

EbLmhZP.png
@viu

ohh I would like a slot! i'd like to pay in treasure if possible, for a half-body; that would be 450kt, correct?
@viu

ohh I would like a slot! i'd like to pay in treasure if possible, for a half-body; that would be 450kt, correct?
@viu

I was wondering if I could grab two busts for 500g? i'll pm you details if you're okay with that ;w;
@viu

I was wondering if I could grab two busts for 500g? i'll pm you details if you're okay with that ;w;
"Thou who art Undead, art chosen. In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords. When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know..."— Oscar, Knight of Astora
@Godot nono i do take gem slots rn ;v; added to queue! i have a ton more examples for halfbodies, the one shown is just my fav
@mewiyev correct! added
@VikingPriest sure :0
@Godot nono i do take gem slots rn ;v; added to queue! i have a ton more examples for halfbodies, the one shown is just my fav
@mewiyev correct! added
@VikingPriest sure :0
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» pixel by
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11