Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 550g painting - temp opening
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@clockworkbishop PRETTY BOY omg i love him
your art is so gorgeous weeps i'd love to draw him ;v; just gonna make sure bc i forget this stuff, guessing paint/full color?
((and yes mixed payment is loved bc im in debt w/ scrolls
@clockworkbishop PRETTY BOY omg i love him
your art is so gorgeous weeps i'd love to draw him ;v; just gonna make sure bc i forget this stuff, guessing paint/full color?
((and yes mixed payment is loved bc im in debt w/ scrolls
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@Clockworkbishop that works for me!! i usually do fest at 1:1g :0
@Clockworkbishop that works for me!! i usually do fest at 1:1g :0
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» pixel by
@viu These are so amazing! I really want to get one after I find someone to commission the gijinka design from, unless you're willing to for extra?
@viu These are so amazing! I really want to get one after I find someone to commission the gijinka design from, unless you're willing to for extra?
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
@viu
I'd love a halfbody of my OC, aban! I've got some refs for him here. You don't have to draw that weird ropy armor he wears - one of those fantasy-ish linen shirts will be fine (kinda like the white renaissance shirt item :P ). If it's alright, could you add some ear piercings for him? Style doesn't matter at all! Just a little bling.

Personality wise, he's a self depreciating kinda dude, but the kind of guy who always makes a joke out of it. Also super gay.

Anywho, I can pay in scrolls! I've got a bunch laying around :D
@viu
I'd love a halfbody of my OC, aban! I've got some refs for him here. You don't have to draw that weird ropy armor he wears - one of those fantasy-ish linen shirts will be fine (kinda like the white renaissance shirt item :P ). If it's alright, could you add some ear piercings for him? Style doesn't matter at all! Just a little bling.

Personality wise, he's a self depreciating kinda dude, but the kind of guy who always makes a joke out of it. Also super gay.

Anywho, I can pay in scrolls! I've got a bunch laying around :D
@Rebdomine i can do gijinka design! i can do for free p much if you just have some basic guidelines :0
@Diamondsuits sweet boy i love him!! adding to queue :0
@Rebdomine i can do gijinka design! i can do for free p much if you just have some basic guidelines :0
@Diamondsuits sweet boy i love him!! adding to queue :0
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» pixel by
@viu
ahh i'd love to be added to a pinglist or something for when you reopen :0c your art is lovely *^*
@viu
ahh i'd love to be added to a pinglist or something for when you reopen :0c your art is lovely *^*
@viu hello~ I'd love to be added to your pinglist, if you have one! :Oc
@viu hello~ I'd love to be added to your pinglist, if you have one! :Oc
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@minyoongi
@kaelum
cleared out queue :v: !!
@minyoongi
@kaelum
cleared out queue :v: !!
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» pixel by
@viu
oml oml oml could I get a halfbody for usd of this chick; http://i.imgur.com/W5NIfKW.png
she's a grumpy surgeon and is usually in blouse, skirt, labcoat stuff like that.
@viu
oml oml oml could I get a halfbody for usd of this chick; http://i.imgur.com/W5NIfKW.png
she's a grumpy surgeon and is usually in blouse, skirt, labcoat stuff like that.
hzlsELK.png
@viu

omg your art is so nice!! if you could please draw my girl emma i'd love! one colored halfbody please, I'll be paying in gems!
@viu

omg your art is so nice!! if you could please draw my girl emma i'd love! one colored halfbody please, I'll be paying in gems!
tumblr_ojsltcIPTp1u3wsjco5_400.png
ePOliyb.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
OrNt8gj.png
Al1BEGR.png
2VCdrqz.png
Stqwmyx.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
mjtJ868.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11