Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@Zabel I LOVE IT! Thank you so much :3
@Zabel I LOVE IT! Thank you so much :3
banner_by_dragon_thane-day1fpp.png
@Zabel could I be added to the pinglist please? :3
@Zabel could I be added to the pinglist please? :3
@Zabel Awesome! How much will it be though? Because you've listed a range ^^;
@Zabel Awesome! How much will it be though? Because you've listed a range ^^;
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@DAshResh So glad you do! Thanks again! :D

@GadzooksTD You've been added, thank you so much!

@Tiriea Oh yeah, that's true! Does 35$ or the gem equivalent sound good? If I loosely follow the pricing for gems it would be 3700g, or a 1:850 ratio for treasure, let me know if that's alright!
@DAshResh So glad you do! Thanks again! :D

@GadzooksTD You've been added, thank you so much!

@Tiriea Oh yeah, that's true! Does 35$ or the gem equivalent sound good? If I loosely follow the pricing for gems it would be 3700g, or a 1:850 ratio for treasure, let me know if that's alright!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Zabel That would be okay, yes ^^ (You may want to update your gem to dollar ratio from $5:500g though; it's not quite clear that you mean 'buying gems on site')
@Zabel That would be okay, yes ^^ (You may want to update your gem to dollar ratio from $5:500g though; it's not quite clear that you mean 'buying gems on site')
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Hmm yeah, you're right! Also I realized that it doesn't really make sense for me to convert USD to gems based on FR, since the more USD you spend the more gems you exponentially get. Would it be more fair to the customers if I just keep it at a flat $5:500g ratio? So you would be paying 3500g instead. :3
@Tiriea Hmm yeah, you're right! Also I realized that it doesn't really make sense for me to convert USD to gems based on FR, since the more USD you spend the more gems you exponentially get. Would it be more fair to the customers if I just keep it at a flat $5:500g ratio? So you would be paying 3500g instead. :3
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Zabel Sounds awesome to me ^^ You don't want payment until you send a sketch right? (just double checking)
@Zabel Sounds awesome to me ^^ You don't want payment until you send a sketch right? (just double checking)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Yes! Half the payment is sent when I send the sketch, then the other half when I send the final. Also I will be posting the images here in this thread for record keeping, instead of putting them in dropbox like I used to state in my first post, it's easier that way so I don't have to keep clearing out my dropbox, haha.

Thanks for being patient with me as I learn this stuff!
@Tiriea Yes! Half the payment is sent when I send the sketch, then the other half when I send the final. Also I will be posting the images here in this thread for record keeping, instead of putting them in dropbox like I used to state in my first post, it's easier that way so I don't have to keep clearing out my dropbox, haha.

Thanks for being patient with me as I learn this stuff!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Zabel That's totally fine! No worries ^^
@Zabel That's totally fine! No worries ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea :D I'll let you know when I've got the sketch portion done!
@Tiriea :D I'll let you know when I've got the sketch portion done!
3xOkhKh.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29