Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@Zabel Do you have a wishlist .I'm getting out of the game and would love to commission you. I have pure currency, but I'm also happy to see if there is anything you've been dying to own that I may have!
@Zabel Do you have a wishlist .I'm getting out of the game and would love to commission you. I have pure currency, but I'm also happy to see if there is anything you've been dying to own that I may have!
UZVTEBc.png
@Tiriea A monochrome sketch for your fantastically dressed Mire Flyer would be 1500g (is that about a 15$ equivalent?) If you'd like full body, it would be 2150g. And your commission form was totally good!

@Ravynwolf Ahh thank you! Oh man, I'll definitely have to get back to you on that, I don't have a detailed wishlist but if there's something I can think of off the top of my head, it would be the first Fire Fest apparel item. :0 If you don't have that, I'll write out my wishlist when I am home from work (in several hours) and notify you here about it! Thanks for your interest!
@Tiriea A monochrome sketch for your fantastically dressed Mire Flyer would be 1500g (is that about a 15$ equivalent?) If you'd like full body, it would be 2150g. And your commission form was totally good!

@Ravynwolf Ahh thank you! Oh man, I'll definitely have to get back to you on that, I don't have a detailed wishlist but if there's something I can think of off the top of my head, it would be the first Fire Fest apparel item. :0 If you don't have that, I'll write out my wishlist when I am home from work (in several hours) and notify you here about it! Thanks for your interest!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@zabel
Username: Joydom
Due Date: march 14
Type: monochrome sketch headshot
Use: art for oc
Description: I just want her to be doing something fierce or scary as she is the steed of a warrior o3o
References: https://toyhou.se/605196.agarda
Extra Notes: how much in gems? (If my gems can't cover the entire thing cna I pay the rest in treasure?)
@zabel
Username: Joydom
Due Date: march 14
Type: monochrome sketch headshot
Use: art for oc
Description: I just want her to be doing something fierce or scary as she is the steed of a warrior o3o
References: https://toyhou.se/605196.agarda
Extra Notes: how much in gems? (If my gems can't cover the entire thing cna I pay the rest in treasure?)
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Ah I meant to reply to you in my above reply to Tiriea! I thought you were them, my bad. Monochrome sketch would be 1500g for a bust, 2150g for full body, sorry about the misping!
@Joydom Ah I meant to reply to you in my above reply to Tiriea! I thought you were them, my bad. Monochrome sketch would be 1500g for a bust, 2150g for full body, sorry about the misping!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Joydom Also yes, you can pay in treasure too :)
@Joydom Also yes, you can pay in treasure too :)
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Zabel I'm so sorry, I feel like I'm somehow miscommunicating... I meant a colored drawing? You second example, where prices start at $30? If you'd rather do a colored sketch though I'm happy with that too for the full body price you mentioned.

Edit: Oops! I see there was a misping ^^
@Zabel I'm so sorry, I feel like I'm somehow miscommunicating... I meant a colored drawing? You second example, where prices start at $30? If you'd rather do a colored sketch though I'm happy with that too for the full body price you mentioned.

Edit: Oops! I see there was a misping ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@zebel ok haha
I'll pay 1k gems and the rest in treasure o3o
@zebel ok haha
I'll pay 1k gems and the rest in treasure o3o
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Zabel I have a bunch of first year stuff. No Light sprite though. lol
@Zabel I have a bunch of first year stuff. No Light sprite though. lol
UZVTEBc.png
@DAshResh I'm done! Loved drawing his amazing mane :0 Big version: [img]https://imgur.com/4nb4nvx.jpg[/img] Smaller version for bios: [img]https://imgur.com/ihJeCMZ.jpg[/img] Feel free to send payment whenever you're ready!
@DAshResh I'm done! Loved drawing his amazing mane :0

Big version:
4nb4nvx.jpg

Smaller version for bios:
ihJeCMZ.jpg

Feel free to send payment whenever you're ready!

3xOkhKh.jpg
@Tiriea Yeah! I'm sorry about that! I've got you down for a coloured drawing of your Mire Flyer Baehre. :3 I'll show you a sketch before I work on the colour, you can send half the payment at that time, then the rest when I'm done if that's cool.

@Joydom Perfect! Sounds good, I'll let you know when I'm done! Got you down for monochrome headshot of Agarda, due March 14th.

Just reiterating the above coms, so there's no confusion. ^^

@Ravynwolf Any apparel from first year is awesome! Would also love any older skins too, I'm regretting not getting stuff like the "Painted Goddess" skin and such.
@Tiriea Yeah! I'm sorry about that! I've got you down for a coloured drawing of your Mire Flyer Baehre. :3 I'll show you a sketch before I work on the colour, you can send half the payment at that time, then the rest when I'm done if that's cool.

@Joydom Perfect! Sounds good, I'll let you know when I'm done! Got you down for monochrome headshot of Agarda, due March 14th.

Just reiterating the above coms, so there's no confusion. ^^

@Ravynwolf Any apparel from first year is awesome! Would also love any older skins too, I'm regretting not getting stuff like the "Painted Goddess" skin and such.
3xOkhKh.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29