Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Vie's Art Shop [USD] [Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@zabel
Are you willing to do art of this character? If so I'll take a slot and fill up a form o3o
@zabel
Are you willing to do art of this character? If so I'll take a slot and fill up a form o3o
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Zabel Could I be added to your pinglist please? ^^
@Zabel Could I be added to your pinglist please? ^^
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Joydom Sure! I'll add you to a slot.

@Tiriea You've been added! I do still have one slot left if you'd like to claim it now, let me know. :3
@Joydom Sure! I'll add you to a slot.

@Tiriea You've been added! I do still have one slot left if you'd like to claim it now, let me know. :3
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Zabel *stares at gem pile* ....are you taking gem commissions right now? I only see the RLC prices but it says you also take gems further down your shop.
@Zabel *stares at gem pile* ....are you taking gem commissions right now? I only see the RLC prices but it says you also take gems further down your shop.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Yes! I'm taking any currency, PYWY. I'll have to make that more clear in my post, sorry about that!
@Tiriea Yes! I'm taking any currency, PYWY. I'll have to make that more clear in my post, sorry about that!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Zabel Oh! I meant for a colored sketch; isn't PWYW just for an hour long sketch? (I'm okay with your RLC prices converted to gems)
@Zabel Oh! I meant for a colored sketch; isn't PWYW just for an hour long sketch? (I'm okay with your RLC prices converted to gems)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea You're right! But I do tend to go over that limit, ahaha... I might remove that "hour long" part since that's the case. Still kind of getting the hang of managing commissions!
@Tiriea You're right! But I do tend to go over that limit, ahaha... I might remove that "hour long" part since that's the case. Still kind of getting the hang of managing commissions!
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Tiriea and yeah, I can take one regular coloured sketch com for now, RLC prices conveered to gems :3
@Tiriea and yeah, I can take one regular coloured sketch com for now, RLC prices conveered to gems :3
3xOkhKh.jpg
@Zabel Username: Tiriea #142634 Due Date: uh.... I... am not sure what to put here Type: Colored Drawing Use: I... just like pretty art? Description: honestly, just whatever you feel is right? (No gore though please) References:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14815671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/148157/14815671_350.png[/img] [/url] She's my Mire Flyer. Big sister protective personality Extra Notes: Because you mention it in your example form, if I could get a transparent cut out version as well that would be amazing. Is this all you need?
@Zabel

Username: Tiriea #142634
Due Date: uh.... I... am not sure what to put here
Type: Colored Drawing
Use: I... just like pretty art?
Description: honestly, just whatever you feel is right? (No gore though please)
References:
14815671_350.png

She's my Mire Flyer. Big sister protective personality
Extra Notes: Because you mention it in your example form, if I could get a transparent cut out version as well that would be amazing.

Is this all you need?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@zabel
Great! Can I ask first how much would a monochrome piece be?
@zabel
Great! Can I ask first how much would a monochrome piece be?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29