Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 606 607 608 609 610 ... 662 663
@Disillusionist - Order form below! Please let me know if there’s any additional information I can provide of if there’s anything you’re not comfortable writing (and I can always refine or send over a different character) <3 [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] (If PROSE) -- 3,000 [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] Dabi [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64059513][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/640596/64059513_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Secretive, elusive, hides most of his emotions behind the facade of a circus performer. [b]Lore info:[/b] Another tale for the Night Circus, this one would be about how Dabi came to be a performer in the circus. He was initially born to a clan in the Shifting Expanse where he was orphaned at a young age and captured to work at the Lightning Mines with the dangerous job of helping maintain a massive electrical reactor similar to the Source. He was not treated kindly during this time and was kept with several other orphans who all hoped to escape. After a disaster where the reactor malfunctioned, he and the other orphans were exposed to a lethal electrical discharge and Dabi emerged the sole survivor. He was so badly burned that the overseers of the reactor thought he had passed and disposed of him in middle of the desert along with the other victims of the explosion. This is where he was found by the circus, clinging onto life and he was subsequently taken in by the goblins and nursed back to health. It was not common for the circus to take in mortals, but for an unknown reason Macabre extended itself to this child and allowed him to stay. Once he recovered, the immense electrical discharge he was exposed to left Dabi with unusual abilities that allowed him to concentrate lightning magic into blue flames (so now instead of lightning, what he ends up producing is fire). He uses his abilities to help entertain the circus as a fire performer. He hides any emotions deceptively well and if not for the lichtenberg scars that cover his scales, no one would ever suspect that he had such a traumatic past. In case they are needed, some other relations include the following characters: - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61111294]Macabre[/url] - The Night Circus that appears before Dabi in the middle of the desert. Perhaps in the fading light, he suspects at first that he is experiencing some strange dream, drifting between the world of the living and the dead. - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55775227]Exie[/url] - The goblin inventor who sours the desert in search of rubble for his creations. He is ultimately the one who ventures out and finds Dabi after the circus appears. - [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55981590] Houdini[/url] - The illusionist, becomes one of the closest with Dabi and forms kind of a sibling relationship with him. - He also has an infatuation with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63745038] Hawks[/url] who managed to escape from the circus and friendships with several of the characters from the Velvet Lounge who occasionally visit the Night Circus including [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35221516]Denebola [/url]and [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86424692] Hisoka[/url] [b]Payment offer:[/b] Gems [b]Discount?[/b] 10% for Acolights
@Disillusionist - Order form below! Please let me know if there’s any additional information I can provide of if there’s anything you’re not comfortable writing (and I can always refine or send over a different character) <3
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:
(If PROSE) -- 3,000

Link to dragon/s: Dabi

64059513_350.png

Personality of dragon/s: Secretive, elusive, hides most of his emotions behind the facade of a circus performer.

Lore info: Another tale for the Night Circus, this one would be about how Dabi came to be a performer in the circus. He was initially born to a clan in the Shifting Expanse where he was orphaned at a young age and captured to work at the Lightning Mines with the dangerous job of helping maintain a massive electrical reactor similar to the Source. He was not treated kindly during this time and was kept with several other orphans who all hoped to escape. After a disaster where the reactor malfunctioned, he and the other orphans were exposed to a lethal electrical discharge and Dabi emerged the sole survivor. He was so badly burned that the overseers of the reactor thought he had passed and disposed of him in middle of the desert along with the other victims of the explosion.

This is where he was found by the circus, clinging onto life and he was subsequently taken in by the goblins and nursed back to health. It was not common for the circus to take in mortals, but for an unknown reason Macabre extended itself to this child and allowed him to stay. Once he recovered, the immense electrical discharge he was exposed to left Dabi with unusual abilities that allowed him to concentrate lightning magic into blue flames (so now instead of lightning, what he ends up producing is fire). He uses his abilities to help entertain the circus as a fire performer. He hides any emotions deceptively well and if not for the lichtenberg scars that cover his scales, no one would ever suspect that he had such a traumatic past.

In case they are needed, some other relations include the following characters:

- Macabre - The Night Circus that appears before Dabi in the middle of the desert. Perhaps in the fading light, he suspects at first that he is experiencing some strange dream, drifting between the world of the living and the dead.
- Exie - The goblin inventor who sours the desert in search of rubble for his creations. He is ultimately the one who ventures out and finds Dabi after the circus appears.
- Houdini - The illusionist, becomes one of the closest with Dabi and forms kind of a sibling relationship with him.
- He also has an infatuation with Hawks who managed to escape from the circus and friendships with several of the characters from the Velvet Lounge who occasionally visit the Night Circus including Denebola and Hisoka

Payment offer: Gems

Discount? 10% for Acolights
@Disillusionist
Hello! May I please be added to the 'other services' ping list please? (I wasn't quite sure if that existed, so if it doesn't, the general ping list is just fine!)
@Disillusionist
Hello! May I please be added to the 'other services' ping list please? (I wasn't quite sure if that existed, so if it doesn't, the general ping list is just fine!)
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@SylverFyre2003 Thank you for ordering! With the 15% off discount, that comes to 382g + 500t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!

Also, I lol'd when I saw Drear. Definitely remember this guy from last time, when he wiggled out of being included in Echo's lore. xD No escape for Sewer Sephiroth.

Some questions in the meantime. If you haven't got anything solid in mind, just lmk and I'll fill in the gaps. Thank you in advance!

1. Is their friendship meant to be purely platonic, or are there meant to be hints of romance in this story?

2. Did you have anything in mind for their backgrounds? Did they come from different clans, have different jobs, maybe incidents/reasons why they've become so good at music?

3. Also somewhat related to the above -- have they had formal combat training before? I'm mostly curious about how/why they became such good fighters.

4. Are there any genres of music they particularly prefer or avoid?

5. Does the friendship between Drear and Pearlple become common knowledge in the clan?

6. Aside from Drear, are there other dragons Pearlple is on good terms with?
@SylverFyre2003 Thank you for ordering! With the 15% off discount, that comes to 382g + 500t. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!

Also, I lol'd when I saw Drear. Definitely remember this guy from last time, when he wiggled out of being included in Echo's lore. xD No escape for Sewer Sephiroth.

Some questions in the meantime. If you haven't got anything solid in mind, just lmk and I'll fill in the gaps. Thank you in advance!

1. Is their friendship meant to be purely platonic, or are there meant to be hints of romance in this story?

2. Did you have anything in mind for their backgrounds? Did they come from different clans, have different jobs, maybe incidents/reasons why they've become so good at music?

3. Also somewhat related to the above -- have they had formal combat training before? I'm mostly curious about how/why they became such good fighters.

4. Are there any genres of music they particularly prefer or avoid?

5. Does the friendship between Drear and Pearlple become common knowledge in the clan?

6. Aside from Drear, are there other dragons Pearlple is on good terms with?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@XxCalypsoxX Yup, the Other pinglist exists! There's actually a slot open rn if you'd like to place an order now, but you'll also be pinged again next time the shop reopens. ^^
@XxCalypsoxX Yup, the Other pinglist exists! There's actually a slot open rn if you'd like to place an order now, but you'll also be pinged again next time the shop reopens. ^^
@Disillusionist
Just the ping list is great for now! I have to get some pairs together before I full send into those graphics for it:) but thank you!
@Disillusionist
Just the ping list is great for now! I have to get some pairs together before I full send into those graphics for it:) but thank you!
.............. VC0STZ4.png KRJo3uI.png Calypso15gb95M.gif
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
0uVMYap.png
rix3ppo.png
@awaicu Thank you for ordering again! Oh hey, I remember this dude. :D With the discount, your order comes to 405g. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!

Really appreciate the summary of Dabi's lore and how it's supposed to go; I think I can handle this guy. ^^ I'm unsure yet if I'll include them, but do you have more info on these characters? If not, just lmk and I can make something up. Thank you in advance!

1. Exie -- Do his split personalities have different names as well? Any significant personality traits/mannerisms I should know about?

2. Houdini -- May I have a personality description; any preferred pronouns as well?
Re: their sibling relationship: Is Houdini supposed to be the older one, or vice-versa?

3. Re: the infatuation with Hawks, is Dabi romantically attracted to him, or is it more like a rivalry?
How does Dabi feel about Hawks and Takami escaping the Circus?

4. How does Dabi generally interact with Denebola and Hisoka? Activities they do together, topics they enjoy discussing, etc.

5. May I have a personality description for Hisoka?
@awaicu Thank you for ordering again! Oh hey, I remember this dude. :D With the discount, your order comes to 405g. Please wait to be pinged for payment, thanks!

Really appreciate the summary of Dabi's lore and how it's supposed to go; I think I can handle this guy. ^^ I'm unsure yet if I'll include them, but do you have more info on these characters? If not, just lmk and I can make something up. Thank you in advance!

1. Exie -- Do his split personalities have different names as well? Any significant personality traits/mannerisms I should know about?

2. Houdini -- May I have a personality description; any preferred pronouns as well?
Re: their sibling relationship: Is Houdini supposed to be the older one, or vice-versa?

3. Re: the infatuation with Hawks, is Dabi romantically attracted to him, or is it more like a rivalry?
How does Dabi feel about Hawks and Takami escaping the Circus?

4. How does Dabi generally interact with Denebola and Hisoka? Activities they do together, topics they enjoy discussing, etc.

5. May I have a personality description for Hisoka?
@disillusionist can I take the other slot? I realized that I never hit send on my order form. I have attached it here but if I need to wait that is completely fine. Just let me know when you get the chance. Thanks!!

@Disillusionist
Order form: GRAPHICS
Image size: Clan Profile size

What is it for? https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/565861 My Clan Profile.

What look do you want for this image?:I would love for it to have an ice creamy feel. The font in my hatchery is Betty Molly but whatever you think will look best works.
Payment offer: USD or Gems

Discount: none / 10% for Acolights / 15% for newbies (3 mos. and younger) / 15% for birthdays / Affiliates -- 15% first, 10% for all succeeding orders None
@disillusionist can I take the other slot? I realized that I never hit send on my order form. I have attached it here but if I need to wait that is completely fine. Just let me know when you get the chance. Thanks!!

@Disillusionist
Image size: Clan Profile size

What is it for? https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/565861 My Clan Profile.

What look do you want for this image?:I would love for it to have an ice creamy feel. The font in my hatchery is Betty Molly but whatever you think will look best works.
Payment offer: USD or Gems

Discount: none / 10% for Acolights / 15% for newbies (3 mos. and younger) / 15% for birthdays / Affiliates -- 15% first, 10% for all succeeding orders None
Z0sdGwF.png FR+3 VeiRlX6.pngFzsygIK.pngZ1244sr.png
@Disillusionist

I am so sorry for the delay I hope it is not too late, I was at work for 24hrs and could not check my laptop until just this moment.
Image size: 1 large (header), 1 medium (divider)

What is it for? Bios

What look do you want for this image?: It's Starveil circus time! Please bring out all the creepy circus vibes, very showy, very magical, maybe have something like an ad for the circus? I definitely would love some needle and thread or stitching motifs as well, given how big a role The Dollmaker plays in my lore! The header should say "Starveil Circus". If you have anymore questions, please let me know!

Payment offer: Treasure

Discount: none
@Disillusionist

I am so sorry for the delay I hope it is not too late, I was at work for 24hrs and could not check my laptop until just this moment.
Image size: 1 large (header), 1 medium (divider)

What is it for? Bios

What look do you want for this image?: It's Starveil circus time! Please bring out all the creepy circus vibes, very showy, very magical, maybe have something like an ad for the circus? I definitely would love some needle and thread or stitching motifs as well, given how big a role The Dollmaker plays in my lore! The header should say "Starveil Circus". If you have anymore questions, please let me know!

Payment offer: Treasure

Discount: none
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Sounds good! Providing a few answers to questions below, let me know if there’s any additional info I can send your way c:

There’s a bit of a description of Exie in Ichabod’s story. He tends to be kind of crazy and often mumbles things to himself. He has a lot of bloodlust and is a bit deranged, but brilliant and meticulous. His two personalities actually get along surprisingly well, so often only have minor bickers between them. I didn’t have a specific name in mind for his split personality half.

Houdini goes by she/her, and is kind of like an older sister to Dabi. She tends to be very protective and motherly to other members of the troupe. She’s a bit sly and mischievous as well.

3. Re: the infatuation with Hawks, is Dabi romantically attracted to him, or is it more like a rivalry? Both! >:3

How does Dabi feel about Hawks and Takami escaping the Circus? He has a lot of admiration for the two of them and that’s what makes him even more interested. He kind of thinks of it like a game.

4. How does Dabi generally interact with Denebola and Hisoka? Activities they do together, topics they enjoy discussing, etc. Dabi mostly comes to visit the velvet lounge from time to time and his relationships are mainly for entertainment/friendship with the characters there (things like playing poker, sharing stories, etc.)

5. May I have a personality description for Hisoka? He’s another fan dragon, so I’ll just link this. The first paragraph of the personality section basically sums it up :>
Sounds good! Providing a few answers to questions below, let me know if there’s any additional info I can send your way c:

There’s a bit of a description of Exie in Ichabod’s story. He tends to be kind of crazy and often mumbles things to himself. He has a lot of bloodlust and is a bit deranged, but brilliant and meticulous. His two personalities actually get along surprisingly well, so often only have minor bickers between them. I didn’t have a specific name in mind for his split personality half.

Houdini goes by she/her, and is kind of like an older sister to Dabi. She tends to be very protective and motherly to other members of the troupe. She’s a bit sly and mischievous as well.

3. Re: the infatuation with Hawks, is Dabi romantically attracted to him, or is it more like a rivalry? Both! >:3

How does Dabi feel about Hawks and Takami escaping the Circus? He has a lot of admiration for the two of them and that’s what makes him even more interested. He kind of thinks of it like a game.

4. How does Dabi generally interact with Denebola and Hisoka? Activities they do together, topics they enjoy discussing, etc. Dabi mostly comes to visit the velvet lounge from time to time and his relationships are mainly for entertainment/friendship with the characters there (things like playing poker, sharing stories, etc.)

5. May I have a personality description for Hisoka? He’s another fan dragon, so I’ll just link this. The first paragraph of the personality section basically sums it up :>
@starsnflowers Thanks for ordering! I appreciate the payment offer, but I don't accept real-life currency, including USD. Treasure/gems are OK though. ^^

Before I fully commit to your order, I want to understand what I'll be working on:

1. What kind of graphic are you looking for? Are you looking for a banner that will go at the top of your profile? A divider (and if so, should it be horizontal or vertical)? Maybe some sort of button or badge?

2. You mentioned I should use a font -- what text do you want me to put?

3. Just to clarify -- you only want me to make one image, correct?

I'm currently thinking 15kt or 15g for the price, but would like to get the details clarified first. Thank you!
@starsnflowers Thanks for ordering! I appreciate the payment offer, but I don't accept real-life currency, including USD. Treasure/gems are OK though. ^^

Before I fully commit to your order, I want to understand what I'll be working on:

1. What kind of graphic are you looking for? Are you looking for a banner that will go at the top of your profile? A divider (and if so, should it be horizontal or vertical)? Maybe some sort of button or badge?

2. You mentioned I should use a font -- what text do you want me to put?

3. Just to clarify -- you only want me to make one image, correct?

I'm currently thinking 15kt or 15g for the price, but would like to get the details clarified first. Thank you!
1 2 ... 606 607 608 609 610 ... 662 663