Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 414 415 416 417 418 ... 656 657
@Blodhundrr Thanks, really glad you like them! Please don't forget to save your own copy of the image as well. Have a great day! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZcuHu7e.png[/img]
@Blodhundrr Thanks, really glad you like them! Please don't forget to save your own copy of the image as well. Have a great day! ^^

ZcuHu7e.png
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Perseverance I'm ready to start working on your lore. Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 45g. Thank you!
@Perseverance I'm ready to start working on your lore. Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 45g. Thank you!
@Perseverance I've finished writing for Hel! Please send me the final payment via 1-way CR: [b]405g[/b]. Thanks! [quote=PREVIEW]“We took some losses in the earlier campaign. I had thought we would be granted more time to recover.” There was a titter from the Fae matriarch. The guards immediately whirled, talons at the ready, and Hel and Narcissa frowned. The Fae remained downcast, her eyes glazed over, but something wasn’t right.... “Was there something you wished to say? Speak freely, small one.” Narcissa’s voice was calm, but the air around her was suddenly tense. “We would all be delighted to hear your words.” Hel thought the Fae was struggling to smile at first. Faes normally didn’t, but the way the corners of her mouth were turning up...and then her jaws parted ever so slightly, and they saw a glimmer of green. ----- ...where was the path leading now? [i]Away[/i], Hel knew—but how to get there...? She knew what lay [i]ahead[/i]: more battles, more clans to crush. No glory now, she realized, only carnage and gloating for Narcissa and Lothaire. They would pressure her into fighting for them again, set her against other clans. Not as a respected warrior, but as a [i]weapon... “The dead had more freedom than I did,”[/i] she thought furiously. As the army trudged on, she saw traces of the battle. The scavengers of the Wasteland had done their work well, and here and there lay skeletons, already picked clean. [i]“Once their work was done, they could return to the graves and to peace. They could...have peace...”[/i] The faintest tremor, barely discernible beneath the warriors’ marching feet...then rising in strength, like a crescendoing song—[/quote]
@Perseverance I've finished writing for Hel! Please send me the final payment via 1-way CR: 405g. Thanks!
PREVIEW wrote:
“We took some losses in the earlier campaign. I had thought we would be granted more time to recover.”

There was a titter from the Fae matriarch. The guards immediately whirled, talons at the ready, and Hel and Narcissa frowned. The Fae remained downcast, her eyes glazed over, but something wasn’t right....

“Was there something you wished to say? Speak freely, small one.” Narcissa’s voice was calm, but the air around her was suddenly tense. “We would all be delighted to hear your words.”

Hel thought the Fae was struggling to smile at first. Faes normally didn’t, but the way the corners of her mouth were turning up...and then her jaws parted ever so slightly, and they saw a glimmer of green.

...where was the path leading now? Away, Hel knew—but how to get there...?

She knew what lay ahead: more battles, more clans to crush. No glory now, she realized, only carnage and gloating for Narcissa and Lothaire. They would pressure her into fighting for them again, set her against other clans. Not as a respected warrior, but as a weapon...

“The dead had more freedom than I did,”
she thought furiously. As the army trudged on, she saw traces of the battle. The scavengers of the Wasteland had done their work well, and here and there lay skeletons, already picked clean.

“Once their work was done, they could return to the graves and to peace. They could...have peace...”

The faintest tremor, barely discernible beneath the warriors’ marching feet...then rising in strength, like a crescendoing song—
@felistopaz Hi there! I'm opening up a queue slot, and you're up next. If you'd like to order, please feel free to submit your order form within the next 24 hours, or you can also let me know if you'd like to be skipped for now. Thanks!
@felistopaz Hi there! I'm opening up a queue slot, and you're up next. If you'd like to order, please feel free to submit your order form within the next 24 hours, or you can also let me know if you'd like to be skipped for now. Thanks!
@EmpressSectonia Queue slot is open! If you'd like to order, please feel free to submit your order form within the next 24 hours, or you can also let me know if you'd like to be skipped for now. Thanks!
@EmpressSectonia Queue slot is open! If you'd like to order, please feel free to submit your order form within the next 24 hours, or you can also let me know if you'd like to be skipped for now. Thanks!
@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] (PROSE) [b]Lore length:[/b] (If PROSE) -- 2,501-3,000 of words [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53182621][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/531827/53182621_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b]Always loyal to those he deems worthy of his trust, Stern, serious, and steadfast, Stefan is not one to question a superior. Nevertheless, he is an impassioned and compassionate dragon who always seeks to do justice to those for his fellow sages. He holds close to a code of honor instilled in him from an early age. Though generally composed, when his emotions surface, they are intense. Even so, he does not shy away from dangerous situations. [b]Lore info:[/b] Light was all she saw as he was being dragged into the portal When the portal opened and three him out he crashed into the Starfall Isles near the Starwood Strand. When he awoke he knew where he was but when was he was the real question? Stefan knew Charlotte opened a portal through time but time magic was unpredictable and dangerous but he was alive he was ok and he knew he had to find her or any evidence about the fate of the Umbra Witches. The Tourmaline Archives held knowledge that once rivaled The Great Library of Alexandra before the Clan Wars burned it down to the ground and started asking scholars about wars of the past but found nothing about the Umbra and the Lumen he discovered that his people and the Umbra were wiped from History altogether. They were reduced to myths, stories, and cautionary tales about not angering the gods. as the months passed he heard rumors of two clans taking refuge in the Hidden Valley. After hearing these rumors in the trading post she set a course for the Sunbeam Ruins. After weeks of searching, he was surrounded by a thick fog, he tried to dispel it by using light magic it was futile as it came back thinker than ever. After pushing through thinking of the thought that Charlotte somehow survived he made it through and saw the most beautiful scenery he has ever seen." So this is the fabled Hidden Valley" Soon after entering the Imperial City he met with Empress Mirage and the Council of Crowns where he met Himiko who he thought to be long dead. After Himiko told him that the Bounty of the Elements brought Balder and Bellatrix back from the dead they went to see Blader who welcomed him home with open arms and that night Stefan and Charlotte were reunited and soon Valor and Urbane were born. Valor left the Empire and was exalted by a fire clan but Urbane stayed behind. Stefan lives in peace with the new sages and Charlotte. He now runs the rebuilt Library of Alexandria a Libary that was named after the Wife of Ortho; The First Lumen Sage. [b]Payment offer:[/b] Treasure [b]Discount?[/b] 10% for Acolights
@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: (PROSE)

Lore length:
(If PROSE) -- 2,501-3,000 of words

Link to dragon/s:53182621_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:Always loyal to those he deems worthy of his trust, Stern, serious, and steadfast, Stefan is not one to question a superior. Nevertheless, he is an impassioned and compassionate dragon who always seeks to do justice to those for his fellow sages. He holds close to a code of honor instilled in him from an early age. Though generally composed, when his emotions surface, they are intense. Even so, he does not shy away from dangerous situations.

Lore info: Light was all she saw as he was being dragged into the portal When the portal opened and three him out he crashed into the Starfall Isles near the Starwood Strand. When he awoke he knew where he was but when was he was the real question? Stefan knew Charlotte opened a portal through time but time magic was unpredictable and dangerous but he was alive he was ok and he knew he had to find her or any evidence about the fate of the Umbra Witches. The Tourmaline Archives held knowledge that once rivaled The Great Library of Alexandra before the Clan Wars burned it down to the ground and started asking scholars about wars of the past but found nothing about the Umbra and the Lumen he discovered that his people and the Umbra were wiped from History altogether. They were reduced to myths, stories, and cautionary tales about not angering the gods. as the months passed he heard rumors of two clans taking refuge in the Hidden Valley. After hearing these rumors in the trading post she set a course for the Sunbeam Ruins. After weeks of searching, he was surrounded by a thick fog, he tried to dispel it by using light magic it was futile as it came back thinker than ever.
After pushing through thinking of the thought that Charlotte somehow survived he made it through and saw the most beautiful scenery he has ever seen." So this is the fabled Hidden Valley" Soon after entering the Imperial City he met with Empress Mirage and the Council of Crowns where he met Himiko who he thought to be long dead.
After Himiko told him that the Bounty of the Elements brought Balder and Bellatrix back from the dead they went to see Blader who welcomed him home with open arms and that night Stefan and Charlotte were reunited and soon Valor and Urbane were born. Valor left the Empire and was exalted by a fire clan but Urbane stayed behind. Stefan lives in peace with the new sages and Charlotte. He now runs the rebuilt Library of Alexandria a Libary that was named after the Wife of Ortho; The First Lumen Sage.

Payment offer: Treasure

Discount? 10% for Acolights
ZPHN6ju.png
@Disillusionist I think I'd be too late anyway, but if not, please skip me this time around! Really busy rn with not much time for pixel dragons [emoji=fae sad size=1]
@Disillusionist

I think I'd be too late anyway, but if not, please skip me this time around! Really busy rn with not much time for pixel dragons
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
@felistopaz No problem, thank you for taking the time to tell me! Take care, and see you around! ^^
@felistopaz No problem, thank you for taking the time to tell me! Take care, and see you around! ^^
@EmpressSectonia Ah, I remember this guy! It's been a while since I've written for him and the other Sages and Witches though, so I'm a bit fuzzy on details--

1. Just to double-check, Stefan was kicked forward through time to the present day, just months before Charlotte and the others were revived, right?

2. They were reduced to myths, stories, and cautionary tales about not angering the gods. as the months passed he heard rumors of two clans taking refuge in the Hidden Valley.
What was Stefan doing during this time, and where was he living? Did he have a permanent job and residence, or was this more a wanderer thing?

3. How is Stefan's relationship with his sons?

With the discount, your order comes to 405,000t. Please send me 40,500t as the starting fee. Thanks!
@EmpressSectonia Ah, I remember this guy! It's been a while since I've written for him and the other Sages and Witches though, so I'm a bit fuzzy on details--

1. Just to double-check, Stefan was kicked forward through time to the present day, just months before Charlotte and the others were revived, right?

2. They were reduced to myths, stories, and cautionary tales about not angering the gods. as the months passed he heard rumors of two clans taking refuge in the Hidden Valley.
What was Stefan doing during this time, and where was he living? Did he have a permanent job and residence, or was this more a wanderer thing?

3. How is Stefan's relationship with his sons?

With the discount, your order comes to 405,000t. Please send me 40,500t as the starting fee. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

1. Yes, He was sent to present-day a few months before the Bounty of the Elements. Only Himiko, Balder, Bellatrix, Charlotte, and Jeanne were in the Hidden valley when Stefan arrived.

2. He was living as a Lone Dragone in the Starfall Isles doing freelance work for clans as she showed unusual magic that a Light Drake is not known for but he got the job done. He mostly wanted to keep a low profile in the case the gods were aware of Stefan traveling through time. Mostly traveling to see how Sornieth has faired in the 500 he was gone.

3. Stefan views his sons as the pure manifestation of his and Charlotte's love and made sure they had a proper upbringing. He views Valor's exaltation as a great honor and he couldn't be more proud but is sad that he will never see him again. Dragons view exultation as the Highest Honor and the Lumen Sage's views on this belief are no different. He also protected his sons from the wrath of Balder and Bellatrix for they called them abominations and their births almost lead to another war but Empress Mirage and the Council of Crowns immediately put a stop to that.
@Disillusionist

1. Yes, He was sent to present-day a few months before the Bounty of the Elements. Only Himiko, Balder, Bellatrix, Charlotte, and Jeanne were in the Hidden valley when Stefan arrived.

2. He was living as a Lone Dragone in the Starfall Isles doing freelance work for clans as she showed unusual magic that a Light Drake is not known for but he got the job done. He mostly wanted to keep a low profile in the case the gods were aware of Stefan traveling through time. Mostly traveling to see how Sornieth has faired in the 500 he was gone.

3. Stefan views his sons as the pure manifestation of his and Charlotte's love and made sure they had a proper upbringing. He views Valor's exaltation as a great honor and he couldn't be more proud but is sad that he will never see him again. Dragons view exultation as the Highest Honor and the Lumen Sage's views on this belief are no different. He also protected his sons from the wrath of Balder and Bellatrix for they called them abominations and their births almost lead to another war but Empress Mirage and the Council of Crowns immediately put a stop to that.
ZPHN6ju.png
1 2 ... 414 415 416 417 418 ... 656 657