Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 661 662
aHhhh oops, fixed. Weird
aHhhh oops, fixed. Weird
@Taishiro Thank you for ordering again! :D I've been a fan of the Night Warrior Project for a while now; it's quite impressive! That aside, just a few clarifications--

-- For small graphics, we can go up to 200px wide and high. Did you have a specific size (in pixels) and shape in mind for these?

-- Is there a particular font style you'd like me to use?

Since it looks like the Level 20 and 25 buttons will be very similar, I plan to do Level 20 samples first, and then use that as the template for Level 25. If you'd like them to look different, do let me know. ^^ 3 small graphics will be worth 30kt or 30g. I'll let you know when I'm ready to receive payment. Thank you!
@Taishiro Thank you for ordering again! :D I've been a fan of the Night Warrior Project for a while now; it's quite impressive! That aside, just a few clarifications--

-- For small graphics, we can go up to 200px wide and high. Did you have a specific size (in pixels) and shape in mind for these?

-- Is there a particular font style you'd like me to use?

Since it looks like the Level 20 and 25 buttons will be very similar, I plan to do Level 20 samples first, and then use that as the template for Level 25. If you'd like them to look different, do let me know. ^^ 3 small graphics will be worth 30kt or 30g. I'll let you know when I'm ready to receive payment. Thank you!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@disillusionist
I'm not entirely certain about sizing, just something that can be clearly visible with the font being easy to see. Maybe something around the size of the "miretooth" example on the graphics post?

No particular font style, just something that fits that type of warrior theme?

And that definitely works for me to have the level 20 and 25 buttons be very similar. Maybe different colors or something to make them easily differentiated? ^^
@disillusionist
I'm not entirely certain about sizing, just something that can be clearly visible with the font being easy to see. Maybe something around the size of the "miretooth" example on the graphics post?

No particular font style, just something that fits that type of warrior theme?

And that definitely works for me to have the level 20 and 25 buttons be very similar. Maybe different colors or something to make them easily differentiated? ^^
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro Thanks for getting back to me! I can definitely work with that. :D
@Taishiro Thanks for getting back to me! I can definitely work with that. :D
@Bloodhunter I've got 5 samples for Eluf's graphic here. Please let me know which design you'd like as-is, or I can also do further edits if you'd like. Final payment is [b]9,000t[/b]. Thank you! Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/99IH64j.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/DE8UhvD.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/W12Wfk0.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/OhvV4zJ.png[/img] Sample 5 [img]https://i.imgur.com/7yZPsR4.png[/img]
@Bloodhunter I've got 5 samples for Eluf's graphic here. Please let me know which design you'd like as-is, or I can also do further edits if you'd like. Final payment is 9,000t. Thank you!

Sample 1
99IH64j.png

Sample 2
DE8UhvD.png

Sample 3
W12Wfk0.png

Sample 4
OhvV4zJ.png

Sample 5
7yZPsR4.png
@Chocoli I'm ready to start working on your lore! Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 60,000t. Thank you!

EDIT: Also, before I forget again, what items were you planning to offer? I typically take starting fees in t or g, and I can return all or some of it at the end of the commission, based on the item's value.
@Chocoli I'm ready to start working on your lore! Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 60,000t. Thank you!

EDIT: Also, before I forget again, what items were you planning to offer? I typically take starting fees in t or g, and I can return all or some of it at the end of the commission, based on the item's value.
@Disillusionist Oh they're all so lovely. I love Sample 5! Sending in payment.
@Disillusionist Oh they're all so lovely. I love Sample 5! Sending in payment.
@Bloodhunter I'm glad you like them, it was really fun to work on these! Please don't forget to save a copy of this image as well. Thank you! ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/lftluLq.png[/img]
@Bloodhunter I'm glad you like them, it was really fun to work on these! Please don't forget to save a copy of this image as well. Thank you! ^^

lftluLq.png
Hello again! I haven't heard back from you yet, and I wasn't sure if you saw my post yesterday, so I thought I'd ping you again. [quote name="Disillusionist" date="2020-11-15 05:17:24" ] @Chocoli I'm ready to start working on your lore! Please send me the starting fee via 1-way CR: 60,000t. Thank you! EDIT: Also, before I forget again, what items were you planning to offer? I typically take starting fees in t or g, and I can return all or some of it at the end of the commission, based on the item's value. [/quote] You can also send your starting fee in g, or any combination of t and g as long as it's worth 60kt. Alternatively, if you'd like to cancel your order, please let me know. Thank you!
Hello again! I haven't heard back from you yet, and I wasn't sure if you saw my post yesterday, so I thought I'd ping you again.
Disillusionist wrote on 2020-11-15 05:17:24:

You can also send your starting fee in g, or any combination of t and g as long as it's worth 60kt. Alternatively, if you'd like to cancel your order, please let me know. Thank you!
@Disillusionist

Ah, I missed your ping. I'll send over the CR!

From your familiars list, I have Deadland Disciple (100g), Lightning Lancer (100g), Insubstantial Illusionist (70g). I can add on a Solar Blades (260g). Those together + the starting fee (I'll raise that to 70kt) should be 600kt/g, if that works for you?
@Disillusionist

Ah, I missed your ping. I'll send over the CR!

From your familiars list, I have Deadland Disciple (100g), Lightning Lancer (100g), Insubstantial Illusionist (70g). I can add on a Solar Blades (260g). Those together + the starting fee (I'll raise that to 70kt) should be 600kt/g, if that works for you?
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 385 386 387 388 389 ... 661 662