Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 656 657
@Chocoli That works for me, thank you! I'll note all those items plus your payment on the front now. Thanks! ^^
@Chocoli That works for me, thank you! I'll note all those items plus your payment on the front now. Thanks! ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@HorrorFiend @Chocoli @Saeldryn @EmpressSectonia @Taishiro @SmokeySugar [b]The shop is officially on hiatus now,[/b] but your orders will still be worked on as planned. Just a few reminders for everyone still on the order list:[list] [*] Commissions will not be done in the order they're listed. [*] Progress is going to be slow. [*] Same payment process as before: I'll ping you for the 10% starting fee, work on your lore, and then ping you for the remaining payment before PMing the Google link or posting the images. [*] You can edit your order any time, as long as it's before I start working on it. If you want to make changes, [i]please make a new post and ping me instead of editing the old one[/i]. I will not receive any pings if you edit your old posts, and I may also have trouble separating the edits from the old info. [*] You can cancel your order any time. If you wish to cancel, please let me know ASAP so I can move on to the next order.[list] [*] Cancel before I ping you for 10% starting fee: You won't need to pay me anything; just let me know, and I'll remove your order. [*] Cancel after you've paid the 10% starting fee: Please note that your deposit [i]will not be refunded.[/i] [*] If I ping you for the 10% starting fee or the full payment and fail to receive a reply from you after 3 pings, I'll cancel your order myself. A PM will be sent to you with more details.[/list] [*] If you decide to change your username during this period, [i]please let me know so I can ping you correctly[/i].[/list] You can let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
@HorrorFiend @Chocoli @Saeldryn @EmpressSectonia @Taishiro @SmokeySugar

The shop is officially on hiatus now, but your orders will still be worked on as planned. Just a few reminders for everyone still on the order list:

• Commissions will not be done in the order they're listed.
  • Progress is going to be slow.
  • Same payment process as before: I'll ping you for the 10% starting fee, work on your lore, and then ping you for the remaining payment before PMing the Google link or posting the images.
  • You can edit your order any time, as long as it's before I start working on it. If you want to make changes, please make a new post and ping me instead of editing the old one. I will not receive any pings if you edit your old posts, and I may also have trouble separating the edits from the old info.
  • You can cancel your order any time. If you wish to cancel, please let me know ASAP so I can move on to the next order.
    • Cancel before I ping you for 10% starting fee: You won't need to pay me anything; just let me know, and I'll remove your order.
    • Cancel after you've paid the 10% starting fee: Please note that your deposit will not be refunded.
    • If I ping you for the 10% starting fee or the full payment and fail to receive a reply from you after 3 pings, I'll cancel your order myself. A PM will be sent to you with more details.
  • If you decide to change your username during this period, please let me know so I can ping you correctly.

You can let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!
@Chocoli Thank you for your patience! I've finished writing for Ryujin. Please send me the final payment via 1-way CR -- [b]1x each: Deadland Disciple, Lightning Lancer, Insubstantial Illusionist, Solar Blades[/b]. Thank you! [quote=PREVIEW]Ryujin sighed. He explained his fruitless search for the oracle—plus any number of dragons who’d claimed to be of help to him. Fidelma’s frills stiffened in disdain. “Oracles,” she snorted. “[i]Charlatans[/i], you mean. I think someone played a cruel joke on you, friend. Here in the Shifting Expanse, we’re all about [i]science[/i]! Err, you don’t remember this village of yours at all?” Ryujin hesitated. He’d described his village to well-meaning dragons many times before; it always hurt to realize that his efforts had been for naught. But perhaps this time... ----- “Welcome, traveler! Please have a seat....Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?” Ryujin introduced himself. He explained how he’d met Fidelma and then, rather carefully, that he thought Ezra could help him enhance some of his memories. “I have not seen my village in many years....I was barely grown when I left it,” he sighed. Ezra’s ears perked up. “Childhood memories! Indeed, a lot more sticks to our minds when we are younger.” He motioned to a curtained doorway. “Come into the clinic, Sir Ryujin, and I’ll show you what we have to work with.” ----- (“Ryujin, remember the name of your village. You must remember this...”) [i]“What happened here?” Ryujin blurted. (And somewhere in the distance, he heard a voice muttering, [/i]“This isn’t right. That’s not the scenario we agreed upon—”[i]) The specter’s mouth was moving, but Ryujin didn’t hear any words. Just whispering, whispering...He bent closer to hear better, but the dragon melted away, her pale form becoming one with the mist. And yet the whispering continued.[/i][/quote]
@Chocoli Thank you for your patience! I've finished writing for Ryujin. Please send me the final payment via 1-way CR -- 1x each: Deadland Disciple, Lightning Lancer, Insubstantial Illusionist, Solar Blades. Thank you!

PREVIEW wrote:
Ryujin sighed. He explained his fruitless search for the oracle—plus any number of dragons who’d claimed to be of help to him. Fidelma’s frills stiffened in disdain.

“Oracles,” she snorted. “Charlatans, you mean. I think someone played a cruel joke on you, friend. Here in the Shifting Expanse, we’re all about science! Err, you don’t remember this village of yours at all?”

Ryujin hesitated. He’d described his village to well-meaning dragons many times before; it always hurt to realize that his efforts had been for naught. But perhaps this time...

“Welcome, traveler! Please have a seat....Whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?”

Ryujin introduced himself. He explained how he’d met Fidelma and then, rather carefully, that he thought Ezra could help him enhance some of his memories. “I have not seen my village in many years....I was barely grown when I left it,” he sighed.

Ezra’s ears perked up. “Childhood memories! Indeed, a lot more sticks to our minds when we are younger.” He motioned to a curtained doorway. “Come into the clinic, Sir Ryujin, and I’ll show you what we have to work with.”

(“Ryujin, remember the name of your village. You must remember this...”)

“What happened here?” Ryujin blurted. (And somewhere in the distance, he heard a voice muttering, “This isn’t right. That’s not the scenario we agreed upon—”)

The specter’s mouth was moving, but Ryujin didn’t hear any words. Just whispering, whispering...He bent closer to hear better, but the dragon melted away, her pale form becoming one with the mist.

And yet the whispering continued.
@Disillusionist Love the story! I've given it the title "Clues" but if you've got a better one I'd love to hear it. Really digging the interactions between the characters and the little details about the town. [emoji=wildclaw love size=2]
@Disillusionist

Love the story! I've given it the title "Clues" but if you've got a better one I'd love to hear it. Really digging the interactions between the characters and the little details about the town.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli Thank you so much for your feedback; I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was fun to come up with the NPCs and work out how Ryujin would interact with them and the town. "Clues" is a good title for it. ^^ Maybe also "Visions"? "Encounters" might also work for this story.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but on the off chance it wasn't cut short on purpose, the story actually ends here:
Quote:
“Ahoy, stranger! Need a ride?”

Ryujin couldn’t help smiling. He turned to face them fully, and he lifted a paw in reply.

Though if you want to end it with the sailor's greeting, that's perfectly fine too! :D
@Chocoli Thank you so much for your feedback; I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was fun to come up with the NPCs and work out how Ryujin would interact with them and the town. "Clues" is a good title for it. ^^ Maybe also "Visions"? "Encounters" might also work for this story.

I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, but on the off chance it wasn't cut short on purpose, the story actually ends here:
Quote:
“Ahoy, stranger! Need a ride?”

Ryujin couldn’t help smiling. He turned to face them fully, and he lifted a paw in reply.

Though if you want to end it with the sailor's greeting, that's perfectly fine too! :D
@SmokeySugar I'm ready to start working on your order! Please send me the starting fee: 5g OR 4,185t. Thank you!
@SmokeySugar I'm ready to start working on your order! Please send me the starting fee: 5g OR 4,185t. Thank you!
@disillusionist cr on way my grandson grayson was born at 530 pm he is 9 lbs 1 oz 22 in long
@disillusionist cr on way my grandson grayson was born at 530 pm he is 9 lbs 1 oz 22 in long
uenN0Yx.png
@SmokeySugar Ahh, congratulations on the new baby boy!! [emoji=bogsneak star] I hope he and all the rest of your loved ones are doing well this season. Just picked up your CR, I'll record it now. ^^
@SmokeySugar Ahh, congratulations on the new baby boy!! I hope he and all the rest of your loved ones are doing well this season. Just picked up your CR, I'll record it now. ^^
@disillusionist he is in nicu having breathing issues so just praying and doing my thing
@disillusionist he is in nicu having breathing issues so just praying and doing my thing
uenN0Yx.png
@SmokeySugar I'm so sorry to hear that. =( I hope everything works out soon for the little guy. Stay safe! I was able to finish your cards today. I've got 4 samples for each one; please let me know which ones you'd like as-is or if you want me to make further edits. Final payment is [b]worth 36g + 850t[/b]. Thank you! BRIGHT LIGHT Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/5oXFeVs.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/w9HjV66.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/jSKWN2e.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/WP7GtpF.png[/img] ----- SUNSET FIESTA Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/yHC7Z9Y.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/KzfvNfh.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/5vHm2tJ.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/vULHYbY.png[/img] ----- TRIPLE SECT Sample 1 [img]https://i.imgur.com/HmjRNPK.png[/img] Sample 2 [img]https://i.imgur.com/sGXqQWB.png[/img] Sample 3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/WL2tfV9.png[/img] Sample 4 [img]https://i.imgur.com/TlvWmSp.png[/img]
@SmokeySugar I'm so sorry to hear that. =( I hope everything works out soon for the little guy. Stay safe!

I was able to finish your cards today. I've got 4 samples for each one; please let me know which ones you'd like as-is or if you want me to make further edits. Final payment is worth 36g + 850t. Thank you!

BRIGHT LIGHT
Sample 1
5oXFeVs.png

Sample 2
w9HjV66.png

Sample 3
jSKWN2e.png

Sample 4
WP7GtpF.png

SUNSET FIESTA
Sample 1
yHC7Z9Y.png

Sample 2
KzfvNfh.png

Sample 3
5vHm2tJ.png

Sample 4
vULHYbY.png

TRIPLE SECT
Sample 1
HmjRNPK.png

Sample 2
sGXqQWB.png

Sample 3
WL2tfV9.png

Sample 4
TlvWmSp.png
1 2 ... 386 387 388 389 390 ... 656 657