Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 662 663
@Rowan00 Got it! I'll add your reservation to the front now. Please be sure to submit the order form before Oct. 8, 20:56 (FR time). Thank you. ^^
@Rowan00 Got it! I'll add your reservation to the front now. Please be sure to submit the order form before Oct. 8, 20:56 (FR time). Thank you. ^^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Equive Hi! Your reservation has expired, so you've been moved to the Priority list for now. You'll be pinged again once the next customer's order is finished or if they drop their slot (whichever comes first). Thank you.
@Equive Hi! Your reservation has expired, so you've been moved to the Priority list for now. You'll be pinged again once the next customer's order is finished or if they drop their slot (whichever comes first). Thank you.
@Saeliras Hello again! You're next on the queue, so I'm pinging you in case you'd like to order again~ [quote name="Disillusionist" date="2019-10-06 20:24:22" ] Am accepting Lore or Other commissions right now (don't mind the full slots on the front; those are from previous customers). Whether you'd like to order or not, please let me know within the next 48 hours so I can either grab you a reservation or move on to the next customers. Thanks! [/quote]
@Saeliras Hello again! You're next on the queue, so I'm pinging you in case you'd like to order again~

Disillusionist wrote on 2019-10-06 20:24:22:
Am accepting Lore or Other commissions right now (don't mind the full slots on the front; those are from previous customers). Whether you'd like to order or not, please let me know within the next 48 hours so I can either grab you a reservation or move on to the next customers. Thanks!
@Disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] (PROSE or GOTHIC) [b]Lore length:[/b] (If PROSE) 1000 # of words (If GOTHIC) -- # of bullet points [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] Kithan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19228554] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192286/19228554_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] She is my clan leader. She is kind, and appears stern and dicisive.But is actually very unsure about herself. Good and well loved. Protective and fierce when needed. [b]Lore info:[/b] When she just started her clan, Kithan and her mate (Daknir) had 2 hatchlings. Otto and Siadina. They where taken right from under their noses (beastclans? or ..? see [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=204926&did=18997732]Marcius[/url] his lore for more information). Kithan never fully recovered from this. And almost gave up her leadership. She felt like she failed her charge. If she could not even take care of her hatchlings, how would she care for an entire clan? Daknir (her mate) and Tramonto (her best friend and advisor) convinced her to stay on as leader of the clan because she is a good and natural born leader. She already has a snippet of lore in her bio, you can use it or disregard it as much as you like. Her mate is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=204926&did=19228555]Daknir[/url] [b]Payment offer: treasure [/b] [b]Discount?[/b]: /
@Disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: (PROSE or GOTHIC)

Lore length:
(If PROSE) 1000 # of words
(If GOTHIC) -- # of bullet points

Link to dragon/s:
Kithan

19228554_350.png

Personality of dragon/s:
She is my clan leader. She is kind, and appears stern and dicisive.But is actually very unsure about herself.
Good and well loved.
Protective and fierce when needed.

Lore info:
When she just started her clan, Kithan and her mate (Daknir) had 2 hatchlings. Otto and Siadina. They where taken right from under their noses (beastclans? or ..? see Marcius his lore for more information). Kithan never fully recovered from this. And almost gave up her leadership. She felt like she failed her charge. If she could not even take care of her hatchlings, how would she care for an entire clan? Daknir (her mate) and Tramonto (her best friend and advisor) convinced her to stay on as leader of the clan because she is a good and natural born leader.

She already has a snippet of lore in her bio, you can use it or disregard it as much as you like.
Her mate is Daknir

Payment offer: treasure

Discount?: /
Untitled-1.png

PWYW art-shop - Open!
Rowan's Gijinkas - Closed
@Rowan00 Order accepted! The information in your dragons' bios is very helpful, and I'll definitely be able to work with this. Could I have a link and a brief personality description of Tramonto, though?

1,000 words will cost 150,000t. There's another customer ahead of you, so please wait to be pinged; I'll let you know when I'm ready to accept payment. Thank you. ^^
@Rowan00 Order accepted! The information in your dragons' bios is very helpful, and I'll definitely be able to work with this. Could I have a link and a brief personality description of Tramonto, though?

1,000 words will cost 150,000t. There's another customer ahead of you, so please wait to be pinged; I'll let you know when I'm ready to accept payment. Thank you. ^^
@Saeliras Sending out reminder ping (since you're still on the queue). After another 24 hours without a reservation or order form, you'll be moved back to the bottom of the queue and your slot will be given to the next customer. You can also let me know if you'd rather not order right now. Thanks!
@Saeliras Sending out reminder ping (since you're still on the queue). After another 24 hours without a reservation or order form, you'll be moved back to the bottom of the queue and your slot will be given to the next customer. You can also let me know if you'd rather not order right now. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

oh, i totally missed the first ping! Could I grab another lore slot then?
@Disillusionist

oh, i totally missed the first ping! Could I grab another lore slot then?
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Saeliras Yup, you got it! The 24-hour reservation rule still applies as usual, so please be sure to submit your order form before Oct. 10, 8:04 (FR time). Thank you!
@Saeliras Yup, you got it! The 24-hour reservation rule still applies as usual, so please be sure to submit your order form before Oct. 10, 8:04 (FR time). Thank you!
@disillusionist [center][b][u]Order form: LORE[/u][/b][/center] [b]Lore type:[/b] Prose [b]Lore length:[/b] 500 [b]Link to dragon/s:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29584791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295848/29584791_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality of dragon/s:[/b] Irritable, seldom seen, anti social, prefers to focus on her work then deal with social interaction with people that most of the time don't understand her use of language, has one best friend [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=329642&did=48205253]Azura[/url], who's a very sentimental arcane dragon and is one that can actually keep up with Amara's rants about her craft One of her apprentices is [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=329642&tab=dragon&did=55806659]Ania[/url] (I dont have anything about her yet so she's a free slate if you want to include her in there as a background character!) [b]Lore info:[/b] Kinda like a short story/bio ish? She has a bunch of notes in her bio, but please throw me more questions if needed! [b]Payment offer:[/b] Gems [b]Discount?[/b] 10% for Acolights
@disillusionist
Order form: LORE
Lore type: Prose

Lore length:

Link to dragon/s:
29584791_350.png

Personality of dragon/s: Irritable, seldom seen, anti social, prefers to focus on her work then deal with social interaction with people that most of the time don't understand her use of language, has one best friend Azura, who's a very sentimental arcane dragon and is one that can actually keep up with Amara's rants about her craft
One of her apprentices is Ania (I dont have anything about her yet so she's a free slate if you want to include her in there as a background character!)

Lore info: Kinda like a short story/bio ish? She has a bunch of notes in her bio, but please throw me more questions if needed!

Payment offer: Gems

Discount? 10% for Acolights
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Saeliras Very interesting! There isn't a lot of information, so I do have many questions about her--

1. Are there any activities Amara enjoys in her free time? And if so, where does she usually do them?

2. Aside from her apprentices and Azura, does she have other relationships? (Not necessarily romantic ones, could be rivals, neighbors, food suppliers, etc.)

3. How does she regard her students? Is she irritable with them in a cold, clinical way, or can she be grudgingly kind sometimes?

4. Are there any objects she would prefer not to work on?

5. In your order form, you mention "...people that most of the time don't understand her use of language" -- what "use of language" do you mean? Does she have a particular way of talking, certain words she uses, or does she speak a different language?

6. In her bio, you mention "the House" and "Aaldir" -- could I have a general description of these? (I did try looking at your lore thread, but it seems to be a WIP.)

7. And finally, while I'm unsure if I'll include Ania or not, could I have a brief description of her personality and her relationship with Amara?

I may have more questions later, but this should do for now. If you don't have any headcanon for questions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7, that's OK; just let me know and I'll fill in the gaps. I'll definitely need input from you on 5 and 6, however.

500 words will be 75,000t, and with the discount, that's 67,500t OR 67g+500t. Please wait to be pinged for payment. Thanks!
@Saeliras Very interesting! There isn't a lot of information, so I do have many questions about her--

1. Are there any activities Amara enjoys in her free time? And if so, where does she usually do them?

2. Aside from her apprentices and Azura, does she have other relationships? (Not necessarily romantic ones, could be rivals, neighbors, food suppliers, etc.)

3. How does she regard her students? Is she irritable with them in a cold, clinical way, or can she be grudgingly kind sometimes?

4. Are there any objects she would prefer not to work on?

5. In your order form, you mention "...people that most of the time don't understand her use of language" -- what "use of language" do you mean? Does she have a particular way of talking, certain words she uses, or does she speak a different language?

6. In her bio, you mention "the House" and "Aaldir" -- could I have a general description of these? (I did try looking at your lore thread, but it seems to be a WIP.)

7. And finally, while I'm unsure if I'll include Ania or not, could I have a brief description of her personality and her relationship with Amara?

I may have more questions later, but this should do for now. If you don't have any headcanon for questions 1, 2, 3, 4, and 7, that's OK; just let me know and I'll fill in the gaps. I'll definitely need input from you on 5 and 6, however.

500 words will be 75,000t, and with the discount, that's 67,500t OR 67g+500t. Please wait to be pinged for payment. Thanks!
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 662 663