Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 656 657
@Disillusionist Lore size: long Link to dragon:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30412047] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304121/30412047_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality of dragon: Intelligent, serious Other info: tried to create a device to take over the world the device was supposed to make it so he would be in control of the world's water supply. He somehow messed up so bad that magical fish started floating, talking, and following him around. The fish help Xedrex building things that are harmless and become a burden if the dragon tries to create another world-ending device. The fish are quite the comedians and think that this situation is hilarious, the rest of the clan agrees. All the other members of the clan think that this is hilarious which is why Xedrex is allowed to stay. * I may contact you for additional information or clarifications. Payment offer: treasure Discount?: none
@Disillusionist
Lore size: long
Link to dragon:
30412047_350.png

Personality of dragon: Intelligent, serious
Other info: tried to create a device to take over the world the device was supposed to make it so he would be in control of the world's water supply. He somehow messed up so bad that magical fish started floating, talking, and following him around. The fish help Xedrex building things that are harmless and become a burden if the dragon tries to create another world-ending device. The fish are quite the comedians and think that this situation is hilarious, the rest of the clan agrees. All the other members of the clan think that this is hilarious which is why Xedrex is allowed to stay.

* I may contact you for additional information or clarifications.
Payment offer: treasure
Discount?: none
Orders received. Thanks for stopping by! ^^

@Drachenschwinge Hi there! Just to clarify, you're ordering 1 short story that centers on Wabbajack pranking Ker, correct? Not 1 story each for both dragons?

@Polyhymnia Thanks for your order! This will be 55k treasure or its equivalent.

I will contact each of you when I begin writing, and then you may send a 1-way CR with partial or full payment. (Please note that your orders may take up to 2 weeks to complete. Thank you. :D)
Orders received. Thanks for stopping by! ^^

@Drachenschwinge Hi there! Just to clarify, you're ordering 1 short story that centers on Wabbajack pranking Ker, correct? Not 1 story each for both dragons?

@Polyhymnia Thanks for your order! This will be 55k treasure or its equivalent.

I will contact each of you when I begin writing, and then you may send a 1-way CR with partial or full payment. (Please note that your orders may take up to 2 weeks to complete. Thank you. :D)
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist Yes, 1 story. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough :o
@Disillusionist Yes, 1 story. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough :o
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge Thank you for clarifying! I'll let you know when I'm ready to begin. ^^

I've also got a lore question: I read Wabbajack's stories, and he does seem like quite the trickster. Is there any kindness in him?
@Drachenschwinge Thank you for clarifying! I'll let you know when I'm ready to begin. ^^

I've also got a lore question: I read Wabbajack's stories, and he does seem like quite the trickster. Is there any kindness in him?
@Disillusionist Not really. If he shows any he probably is just pretending to be kind. He's just a mad little fluffball x)
@Disillusionist Not really. If he shows any he probably is just pretending to be kind. He's just a mad little fluffball x)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Disillusionist Hiya, can I be on your waiting list or pinglist? :)
@Disillusionist Hiya, can I be on your waiting list or pinglist? :)
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
@Irarina There's no queue, but yes, I'll let you know when I'm accepting orders again. Thanks for your interest and patience! =)
@Irarina There's no queue, but yes, I'll let you know when I'm accepting orders again. Thanks for your interest and patience! =)
@Disillusionist

*sneaks in*
Can I be put on the pinglist for when you open lore commissions again? I would love some lore written by you for one of my dragons ;A;
@Disillusionist

*sneaks in*
Can I be put on the pinglist for when you open lore commissions again? I would love some lore written by you for one of my dragons ;A;
@awaicu I'd be very glad to work with you! ^_^ You've been added to the pinglist. Thanks for your (continued) interest and support!
@awaicu I'd be very glad to work with you! ^_^ You've been added to the pinglist. Thanks for your (continued) interest and support!
@Disillusionist

Awesome, thank you! :3
@Disillusionist

Awesome, thank you! :3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 656 657