Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Disillusionist's Lore & More [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 662 663
@Polyhymnia Since it's an offshoot of Kaasni's lore, I can work with this info, thanks! 1,500 words isn't very long, so I can handle it concurrently with Lirissea's cards. It's 225,000t. Please send me 22,500t as the starting fee. Thank you!

@Lirissea Just a quick question, since I noticed that some of your dragons have two words for names....On the breeding card, do you prefer them with no spaces (like "FlashFire") or with spaces ("Flash Fire")?
@Polyhymnia Since it's an offshoot of Kaasni's lore, I can work with this info, thanks! 1,500 words isn't very long, so I can handle it concurrently with Lirissea's cards. It's 225,000t. Please send me 22,500t as the starting fee. Thank you!

@Lirissea Just a quick question, since I noticed that some of your dragons have two words for names....On the breeding card, do you prefer them with no spaces (like "FlashFire") or with spaces ("Flash Fire")?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
No spaces is fine with me! ~<3 thank you for checking though!!!!
No spaces is fine with me! ~<3 thank you for checking though!!!!
@Disillusionist

Can I take a lore slot?
@Disillusionist

Can I take a lore slot?
@Lirissea Got it, thanks ^^

@NickelDragons Last slot is yours :D
@Lirissea Got it, thanks ^^

@NickelDragons Last slot is yours :D
@Disillusionist If you think the stuff I have given is too much for words and 2 bios let me know! I hope I did the two bio things right, but if not let me know! Lore size: A maximum of 1000 words Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35399786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353998/35399786_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality of dragon: Persephone is easily-frightened, shy, timid and caring for everything and has plenty of mercy. She tends to get a little bit impatient sometimes and gets bored of things easily, but she loves having fun. She forgives anyone once she can see that they are truly sorry.  Other info: Persephone was born to a fairly noble family within Oberon and Titania's court. She was the favorite child of her parents due to her skill with plant manipulation and her ability to schmooze with the court. Hades sought Persephone out amicably, but grew angry when he saw she had a suitor, a coatl who looked like light itself. Hades and the Coatl known as Helios often fought over the pearly skydancer's affection, until Hades noticed that his love's affection began to waver towards Helios. Hades used his mind bending magics to turn Apollo onto another, breaking Persephone's heart. But instead of coming to him, she locked herself away within the confines of her home. Now lost in his desire for her, He broke into her home and stole her away as he left for Clan Escalon. On the trip she often tried to get away, and each time she did he used a spell to twist her mind. It would wear off, then be reapplied, until one day....it stuck? In truth the reapplication messed with her brain, making her memories fade and surface like rippling water. - Stockholm Syndrome-esce - Based on the Kidnapping of Persephone - I am unsure if you want to get as graphic as the myth sometimes gets so I played it safe. - She resides totally within the Fae Dimension, nobody in Clan Escalon (except within the courts) knows that she exists. -She isnt twisted, and is quite kind to her subjects. A polar opposite to Hades' cunning. - My Hades is seen as a Yandere of sorts. Persephone's mind is too altered and broken by the magic to register this. Payment offer: Gems Discount?:  None unless i have already ordered 5 ----- Lore size: A maximum of 1000 words Link to dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34740565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347406/34740565_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality of dragon: Otieno is a very secretive dragon, and she keeps to her animals and close family and friends. Positives: - Supportive - Reliable and Patient - Imaginative and Observant - Enthusiastic - Loyal and Hardworking - She has good practical skills Negative: - Humble and Shy - Takes things too personally - Represses feelings - Overload themselves - Reluctant to change - Too Altruistic Other info:  - Otieno is 1/8th Surgeling (Raiden's Granddaughter) - She is not considered suitable for ruling duties, she is blind -A beastmaster, a class which handles training and rearing animal familiars, and managing Beastclan familars. - She can calm the most aggressive animal or Beastclan persona with ease - She mostly takes care of the more civilized Beastclans, managing thwir Draconic partners and jobs - Remains within the castle due to an incident where she got lost in Shadow Flight Land. - Ended up within Mab, Chernobog's adopted mother, ruled - This is when she met Chernobog for the first time. - She was guided out by an invisible being, who spoke to them (the voice is disembodied) - Many years passed before she was confronted by the voice again -Their relationship is like the one of Eros and Psyche before she saw him - Based again off that myth Payment offer: Gems Discount?: None unless i have already ordered 5
@Disillusionist
If you think the stuff I have given is too much for words and 2 bios let me know! I hope I did the two bio things right, but if not let me know!

Lore size:
A maximum of 1000 words

Link to dragon:

35399786_350.png

Personality of dragon:
Persephone is easily-frightened, shy, timid and caring for everything and has plenty of mercy. She tends to get a little bit impatient sometimes and gets bored of things easily, but she loves having fun. She forgives anyone once she can see that they are truly sorry. 

Other info:
Persephone was born to a fairly noble family within Oberon and Titania's court. She was the favorite child of her parents due to her skill with plant manipulation and her ability to schmooze with the court.

Hades sought Persephone out amicably, but grew angry when he saw she had a suitor, a coatl who looked like light itself. Hades and the Coatl known as Helios often fought over the pearly skydancer's affection, until Hades noticed that his love's affection began to waver towards Helios.

Hades used his mind bending magics to turn Apollo onto another, breaking Persephone's heart. But instead of coming to him, she locked herself away within the confines of her home. Now lost in his desire for her, He broke into her home and stole her away as he left for Clan Escalon.

On the trip she often tried to get away, and each time she did he used a spell to twist her mind. It would wear off, then be reapplied, until one day....it stuck? In truth the reapplication messed with her brain, making her memories fade and surface like rippling water.

- Stockholm Syndrome-esce
- Based on the Kidnapping of Persephone
- I am unsure if you want to get as graphic as the myth sometimes gets so I played it safe.
- She resides totally within the Fae Dimension, nobody in Clan Escalon (except within the courts) knows that she exists.
-She isnt twisted, and is quite kind to her subjects. A polar opposite to Hades' cunning.
- My Hades is seen as a Yandere of sorts. Persephone's mind is too altered and broken by the magic to register this.

Payment offer:
Gems

Discount?: 
None unless i have already ordered 5

Lore size:
A maximum of 1000 words

Link to dragon:

34740565_350.png

Personality of dragon:
Otieno is a very secretive dragon, and she keeps to her animals and close family and friends.
Positives:
- Supportive
- Reliable and Patient
- Imaginative and Observant
- Enthusiastic
- Loyal and Hardworking
- She has good practical skills

Negative:
- Humble and Shy
- Takes things too personally
- Represses feelings
- Overload themselves
- Reluctant to change
- Too Altruistic

Other info: 
- Otieno is 1/8th Surgeling (Raiden's Granddaughter)
- She is not considered suitable for ruling duties, she is blind
-A beastmaster, a class which handles training and rearing animal familiars, and managing Beastclan familars.
- She can calm the most aggressive animal or Beastclan persona with ease
- She mostly takes care of the more civilized Beastclans, managing thwir Draconic partners and jobs

- Remains within the castle due to an incident where she got lost in Shadow Flight Land.
- Ended up within Mab, Chernobog's adopted mother, ruled
- This is when she met Chernobog for the first time.
- She was guided out by an invisible being, who spoke to them (the voice is disembodied)

- Many years passed before she was confronted by the voice again
-Their relationship is like the one of Eros and Psyche before she saw him
- Based again off that myth

Payment offer:
Gems

Discount?: None unless i have already ordered 5
@NickelDragons I can handle 1000 words for each of these, thanks! I do need some clarifications again, though. I'll quote the relevant parts.... [quote]Hades and the Coatl known as Helios often fought over the pearly skydancer's affection, until Hades noticed that his love's affection began to waver towards [b]Helios.[/b] Hades used his mind bending magics to turn [b]Apollo[/b] onto another, breaking Persephone's heart.[/quote] -- Is Persephone's suitor Helios or Apollo?? -- I'd like a link to him, please (active, exalted, or scry). [quote]- Remains within the castle due to [b]an incident[/b] where she got lost in Shadow Flight Land. - Ended up within [b]Mab, Chernobog's[/b] adopted mother, ruled[/quote] -- Do you have anything established in mind for this incident, or can I just make this up? -- Link to Mab, please. Also, is it the exact same Chernobog from Diarmuid's story? The sinister Skydancer? -- Is Mab the name of Chernobog's mom, or just the name of the place she rules, or both? The wording is a bit confusing here. [quote]- This is when she met Chernobog for the first time. - She was guided out by an [b]invisible being,[/b] who spoke to [b]them[/b] (the voice is disembodied) - Many years passed before she was confronted by the voice again -Their relationship is like the one of Eros and Psyche before she saw [b]him[/b][/quote] -- Who or what was this being/voice? Did you have anybody in mind, or do I also have free rein with this? -- That "them" in the first sentence, is this referring only to Otieno, or both Otieno and Chernobog, and maybe Mab as well? -- That "him" in the last part -- is it Chernobog, or someone else entirely? I may need some more clarifications later, particularly re: Chernobog, but I think I need to have this info first. Thanks!
@NickelDragons I can handle 1000 words for each of these, thanks! I do need some clarifications again, though. I'll quote the relevant parts....
Quote:
Hades and the Coatl known as Helios often fought over the pearly skydancer's affection, until Hades noticed that his love's affection began to waver towards Helios.
Hades used his mind bending magics to turn Apollo onto another, breaking Persephone's heart.
-- Is Persephone's suitor Helios or Apollo??
-- I'd like a link to him, please (active, exalted, or scry).

Quote:
- Remains within the castle due to an incident where she got lost in Shadow Flight Land.
- Ended up within Mab, Chernobog's adopted mother, ruled
-- Do you have anything established in mind for this incident, or can I just make this up?
-- Link to Mab, please. Also, is it the exact same Chernobog from Diarmuid's story? The sinister Skydancer?
-- Is Mab the name of Chernobog's mom, or just the name of the place she rules, or both? The wording is a bit confusing here.

Quote:
- This is when she met Chernobog for the first time.
- She was guided out by an invisible being, who spoke to them (the voice is disembodied)
- Many years passed before she was confronted by the voice again
-Their relationship is like the one of Eros and Psyche before she saw him
-- Who or what was this being/voice? Did you have anybody in mind, or do I also have free rein with this?
-- That "them" in the first sentence, is this referring only to Otieno, or both Otieno and Chernobog, and maybe Mab as well?
-- That "him" in the last part -- is it Chernobog, or someone else entirely?

I may need some more clarifications later, particularly re: Chernobog, but I think I need to have this info first. Thanks!
@Disillusionist hello! I spy an available 'Other' slot, or am I mistaken? :D I'd love to claim it please? I'm thinking of breeding cards...!
@Disillusionist hello! I spy an available 'Other' slot, or am I mistaken? :D I'd love to claim it please? I'm thinking of breeding cards...!
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@Disillusionist

1) Its Helios, and not Apollo. I kinda forgot I had a dragon named Apollo already and he is not the dragon who I wanted in the story. He is also an Npc and has no set dragon

2)Well Mab is an npc, she has no set dragon but she does look similar to Chernobog. This is why Chernobog's prince status was never argued over.

3) Chernobog is the voice, this ties into the fact that he does not want Otieno to be noticed by Hades or his court. Due to the fact that she is Raiden's Granddaughter, this would put her in danger if Hades knew of Chernobog's interest in her.

The them was originally refering to the search party that was sent out to find her. I forgot that I was adding this in, so yea. The search party was Violet (Her Mother) and a few unnamed dragons.

For the last part, that was just how I wanted the story to be like. It is refering to Chernobog but I want their relationship to be based a bit on the myth. In the myth Eros and Psyche, Psyche is brought to a beautiful palace and told by an invisible person that she is to live in comfort within the walls of the palace so long as she doesnt gaze upon him.

Due to the fact that Chernobog covets Otieno and does not want to see her hurt, he only speaks to her while invisible even though she is blind. He also only speaks to her during the night, as Hades' spies are more day dwelling dragons.

I am currently working on Chernobog's lore stuff, so when you need it send me a pm or let me know here :)
@Disillusionist

1) Its Helios, and not Apollo. I kinda forgot I had a dragon named Apollo already and he is not the dragon who I wanted in the story. He is also an Npc and has no set dragon

2)Well Mab is an npc, she has no set dragon but she does look similar to Chernobog. This is why Chernobog's prince status was never argued over.

3) Chernobog is the voice, this ties into the fact that he does not want Otieno to be noticed by Hades or his court. Due to the fact that she is Raiden's Granddaughter, this would put her in danger if Hades knew of Chernobog's interest in her.

The them was originally refering to the search party that was sent out to find her. I forgot that I was adding this in, so yea. The search party was Violet (Her Mother) and a few unnamed dragons.

For the last part, that was just how I wanted the story to be like. It is refering to Chernobog but I want their relationship to be based a bit on the myth. In the myth Eros and Psyche, Psyche is brought to a beautiful palace and told by an invisible person that she is to live in comfort within the walls of the palace so long as she doesnt gaze upon him.

Due to the fact that Chernobog covets Otieno and does not want to see her hurt, he only speaks to her while invisible even though she is blind. He also only speaks to her during the night, as Hades' spies are more day dwelling dragons.

I am currently working on Chernobog's lore stuff, so when you need it send me a pm or let me know here :)
@NickelDragons Thank you! NPCs are pretty fun. I think I can work with Persephone's lore with this info. I'm going to assume that for the other questions, I have free rein there (Mab's queendom, the incident that resulted in Otieno being lost, etc.). [quote]Due to the fact that Chernobog covets Otieno and does not want to see her hurt, he only speaks to her while invisible.[/quote] Um, you mentioned she's blind, so she can't see him anyway, right? Does he know? Also, how does he feel about her? Does he genuinely like her, or is she just another pawn? Are Otieno's feelings for him also genuine, or has she been ensorcelled by him, like Arcite? I've read various retellings of the Eros+Psyche myth, and it's indicated that they were always deeply in love with each other, so I was wondering if it was the same here. (Re: the discount, this is actually only your second order in the batch, sorry! Your previous order was Uranus, the first of the batch. A link to the spreadsheet is still available on p.1, under "Discounts". There are a couple of orders ahead of you, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to begin, and you can update me further on Chernobog's stuff.) @CatkinStarchild Hello again! Yes, lore slots are still open. I'll grab one for you now. :D
@NickelDragons Thank you! NPCs are pretty fun. I think I can work with Persephone's lore with this info.

I'm going to assume that for the other questions, I have free rein there (Mab's queendom, the incident that resulted in Otieno being lost, etc.).

Quote:
Due to the fact that Chernobog covets Otieno and does not want to see her hurt, he only speaks to her while invisible.
Um, you mentioned she's blind, so she can't see him anyway, right? Does he know?

Also, how does he feel about her? Does he genuinely like her, or is she just another pawn? Are Otieno's feelings for him also genuine, or has she been ensorcelled by him, like Arcite? I've read various retellings of the Eros+Psyche myth, and it's indicated that they were always deeply in love with each other, so I was wondering if it was the same here.

(Re: the discount, this is actually only your second order in the batch, sorry! Your previous order was Uranus, the first of the batch. A link to the spreadsheet is still available on p.1, under "Discounts".

There are a couple of orders ahead of you, so I'll let you know when I'm ready to begin, and you can update me further on Chernobog's stuff.)

@CatkinStarchild Hello again! Yes, lore slots are still open. I'll grab one for you now. :D
@Disillusionist

If you're still looking for affiliates, I do have a lore shop! Closed at the moment since I have one order to finish, but my goal is to get that wrapped up some time this week so I can reopen again proper. Then I usually reopen once a month/every other month depending on the academic crush.
@Disillusionist

If you're still looking for affiliates, I do have a lore shop! Closed at the moment since I have one order to finish, but my goal is to get that wrapped up some time this week so I can reopen again proper. Then I usually reopen once a month/every other month depending on the academic crush.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 662 663