Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
Sorry forgot the ping
@Crescentstar711
Sorry forgot the ping
@Crescentstar711
TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious
So 100kt so far? That's fine. I was thinking a higher price overall since it's two full body dragons, a background, and an apparel pet item involved. Once I add color and you like it, I'll add more for the colored version too. We can negotiate on that afterwards, once you send the 100kt and I show you the pic. ^^
@Melodious
So 100kt so far? That's fine. I was thinking a higher price overall since it's two full body dragons, a background, and an apparel pet item involved. Once I add color and you like it, I'll add more for the colored version too. We can negotiate on that afterwards, once you send the 100kt and I show you the pic. ^^
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Melodious
Also, do you want the table made of wood (which would then be iced over at the base) or made of chiseled ice? I just want to know for texture/color reasons.
@Melodious
Also, do you want the table made of wood (which would then be iced over at the base) or made of chiseled ice? I just want to know for texture/color reasons.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Crescentstar711
In this case, perhaps you should decide. I don't know which would be best. I will pm your payment.
@Crescentstar711
In this case, perhaps you should decide. I don't know which would be best. I will pm your payment.
TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious Cool, I'll keep it an ice table then. Here's the pic. =) (click for the larger version) [url=http://imgur.com/a/HmKY8][img]http://imgur.com/g6TVGVE.png[/img][/url]
@Melodious
Cool, I'll keep it an ice table then. Here's the pic. =) (click for the larger version)
g6TVGVE.png
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
I love this!
@Crescentstar711
I love this!
TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious
Sorry, it was taking a moment to get the link working @.@ Glad you like it! =D
@Melodious
Sorry, it was taking a moment to get the link working @.@ Glad you like it! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Melodious
I'm watching the super bowl with my family tonight, so I'll try to do the color by tomorrow or Tuesday. I apologize for the wait
@Melodious
I'm watching the super bowl with my family tonight, so I'll try to do the color by tomorrow or Tuesday. I apologize for the wait
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
i am too. really, no hurries. All will be well
@Crescentstar711
i am too. really, no hurries. All will be well
TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious
Okay! I got the colored version that I will post up shortly. I think it came out pretty well, but I'll leave it to you to decide. If you like it, can we talk about the payment for the colored version? It actually took me a little longer than I thought, but I was trying to get all the colors as close as possible with the limited colored pencils I had. @.@
@Melodious
Okay! I got the colored version that I will post up shortly. I think it came out pretty well, but I'll leave it to you to decide. If you like it, can we talk about the payment for the colored version? It actually took me a little longer than I thought, but I was trying to get all the colors as close as possible with the limited colored pencils I had. @.@
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70