Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
@Crescentstar711

Beautiful! Brilliant! I did not imagine a preliminary sketch could capture so well what I imagined and so crudely described to you.

This is more than I had even hoped for as a start. It is wonderful! Those smiles, though. If you could add back more of the gentle joy of Tundras. I do not know if is in the eyes or the smiles themselves. They enjoy the planning; are quite proud of their abilities, but they do not think of the consequences of the plans put into action. One of the reasons I like tundras so much is that simple enjoyment of being alive in the present moment. The cat companion is perfect. The candles are even better than I could have expected.

@Crescentstar711

Beautiful! Brilliant! I did not imagine a preliminary sketch could capture so well what I imagined and so crudely described to you.

This is more than I had even hoped for as a start. It is wonderful! Those smiles, though. If you could add back more of the gentle joy of Tundras. I do not know if is in the eyes or the smiles themselves. They enjoy the planning; are quite proud of their abilities, but they do not think of the consequences of the plans put into action. One of the reasons I like tundras so much is that simple enjoyment of being alive in the present moment. The cat companion is perfect. The candles are even better than I could have expected.

TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious
Thank you *blushes* that is quite high praise.^^ So less mischievous smiles and more gentle? Let me fix that up and show you before I go further.
@Melodious
Thank you *blushes* that is quite high praise.^^ So less mischievous smiles and more gentle? Let me fix that up and show you before I go further.
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Melodious So more like this? I made her less mischievous in her grin and less tooth from him. [img]http://i.imgur.com/a2JyWfW.jpg[/img]
@Melodious
So more like this? I made her less mischievous in her grin and less tooth from him.
a2JyWfW.jpg
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Megan65
Sorry, one last question. Do they have a specific type of relationship?
@Megan65
Sorry, one last question. Do they have a specific type of relationship?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
friendship i guess
@Crescentstar711
friendship i guess
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
@Megan65
Cool. Just wanted to make sure I convey the best I can (sometimes more details is more helpful). I'll work on it now. Since it is a simpler piece, I will only show the final product (the other is more complicated, so I showed it in steps). If you send the payment, then I'll be sure to give it the art to you either today or in the next couple of days. Thank you!
@Megan65
Cool. Just wanted to make sure I convey the best I can (sometimes more details is more helpful). I'll work on it now. Since it is a simpler piece, I will only show the final product (the other is more complicated, so I showed it in steps). If you send the payment, then I'll be sure to give it the art to you either today or in the next couple of days. Thank you!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Crescentstar711
Yes that is lovely.
@Crescentstar711
Yes that is lovely.
TzfAhH6.png
@Melodious
Perfect, then I'll begin inking it. ^^ Btw, do you have a price in mind that you would like to offer on this? At least in it's B&W format, in case the colored one does not go well?
@Melodious
Perfect, then I'll begin inking it. ^^ Btw, do you have a price in mind that you would like to offer on this? At least in it's B&W format, in case the colored one does not go well?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
@Melodious
Okay, got the inking done! However, I'd like to show it only after some partial payment (since it is a finely inked and scanned picture). Did you have an offer or would you like me to set one?
@Melodious
Okay, got the inking done! However, I'd like to show it only after some partial payment (since it is a finely inked and scanned picture). Did you have an offer or would you like me to set one?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
I can send 100k treasure right now or more if you wish. I also have gems if you would like to be paid in that way.
I can send 100k treasure right now or more if you wish. I also have gems if you would like to be paid in that way.
TzfAhH6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70