Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawk's OC/Gijinka Portraits - FULL
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@BallpointHawk

*Stares at final picture*
I like this alot. He looks amazing, his hair is fluffy, his facial features and expression are realistic enough and the shading throughout looks amazing.
*Goes back to staring*
@BallpointHawk

*Stares at final picture*
I like this alot. He looks amazing, his hair is fluffy, his facial features and expression are realistic enough and the shading throughout looks amazing.
*Goes back to staring*
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@Mature
Yay! I'm glad you like it! And that someone is staring at it, because after working on my art, I never want to stare at it for long XD
@Mature
Yay! I'm glad you like it! And that someone is staring at it, because after working on my art, I never want to stare at it for long XD
7fX0lFk.png
@Claine Finished! [img]http://i.imgur.com/hrupEYH.png[/img] @Namor Also finished! [img]http://i.imgur.com/u7EdzvI.png[/img]
@Claine
Finished!
hrupEYH.png

@Namor
Also finished!
u7EdzvI.png
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk Aaaa it's fantastic! I am so happy with it! Am I able to order another one straight away? XD
@BallpointHawk Aaaa it's fantastic! I am so happy with it! Am I able to order another one straight away? XD
@Claine,
Glad you like it! Sure, you can order again, but I'll be visiting in-laws out of state for the weekend, so it won't get worked on until next week.
@Claine,
Glad you like it! Sure, you can order again, but I'll be visiting in-laws out of state for the weekend, so it won't get worked on until next week.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk No that's completely understandable! I'm in no rush!

Could I please get one of this character

http://imgur.com/a/DFHd0

I could pay you with another lot of night sky silk / chests / purple goo. I also nabbed a noct egg yesterday so that's up for grabs too!
@BallpointHawk No that's completely understandable! I'm in no rush!

Could I please get one of this character

http://imgur.com/a/DFHd0

I could pay you with another lot of night sky silk / chests / purple goo. I also nabbed a noct egg yesterday so that's up for grabs too!
@Claine
Sounds good to me! I need more purple goo this time XD Could I get 10 of them?
I'm currently sitting on 2 Noct eggs, so I'm good on those. Not even sure I want to hatch them... I did a mass hatch not long ago. It was mostly disappointing and ate up lair space.
@Claine
Sounds good to me! I need more purple goo this time XD Could I get 10 of them?
I'm currently sitting on 2 Noct eggs, so I'm good on those. Not even sure I want to hatch them... I did a mass hatch not long ago. It was mostly disappointing and ate up lair space.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk No problem at all! Sent over the CR.

@BallpointHawk No problem at all! Sent over the CR.

@BallpointHawk

Character/Dragon Name: Kiona
Description: Kiona's skin is olive, of a shade similar to Southeast Asians. Her ears are pointed. Her teal eyes are framed by long white lashes, though because of their color they tend to be slightly transparent and hard to see. She has short, thick eyebrows that form a vague teardrop shape above each of her eyes.

Her hair is thin and snow-white, and she keeps it in a fishtail braid that reaches to the middle of her shoulder blades. Her hair is peculiarly accented so that when she puts it into the braid, there are strands of peach-colored hair that fan out from the middle in a style vaguely resembling a pollock fillet. Delicious.

References: Kiona. What she's wearing, except without the helmet and the scarf pulled down to only cover her chin/part of her mouth.
Payment: treasure

I'd like this to be a pencil drawing, please! She's a very jealous person, so perhaps she could be glaring at someone/pining after her one true love? Thank you so much!

@BallpointHawk

Character/Dragon Name: Kiona
Description: Kiona's skin is olive, of a shade similar to Southeast Asians. Her ears are pointed. Her teal eyes are framed by long white lashes, though because of their color they tend to be slightly transparent and hard to see. She has short, thick eyebrows that form a vague teardrop shape above each of her eyes.

Her hair is thin and snow-white, and she keeps it in a fishtail braid that reaches to the middle of her shoulder blades. Her hair is peculiarly accented so that when she puts it into the braid, there are strands of peach-colored hair that fan out from the middle in a style vaguely resembling a pollock fillet. Delicious.

References: Kiona. What she's wearing, except without the helmet and the scarf pulled down to only cover her chin/part of her mouth.
Payment: treasure

I'd like this to be a pencil drawing, please! She's a very jealous person, so perhaps she could be glaring at someone/pining after her one true love? Thank you so much!

@BallpointHawk
I want to order from you again since I like your artwork alot.

Character/Dragon Name: Nick
Description: I want him with a serious/model face like this Basically, I don't want him smiling but he is trying to look cool/serious.
References: Dt Dx Dy Da De
Payment: 4 Strange chests + rest in treasure

I want a colourized pencil drawing in light green this time.
@BallpointHawk
I want to order from you again since I like your artwork alot.

Character/Dragon Name: Nick
Description: I want him with a serious/model face like this Basically, I don't want him smiling but he is trying to look cool/serious.
References: Dt Dx Dy Da De
Payment: 4 Strange chests + rest in treasure

I want a colourized pencil drawing in light green this time.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13