Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawk's OC/Gijinka Portraits - FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@BallpointHawk yes, that sounds good to me! i'll send a trade. :D

would you feel okay drawing this dude? if not, please feel free to pick any chara from here or here. :3
@BallpointHawk yes, that sounds good to me! i'll send a trade. :D

would you feel okay drawing this dude? if not, please feel free to pick any chara from here or here. :3
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Namor
Certainly! He looks fun to draw. Is there a certain expression you want him to have?
I don't think I'll have the pencil drawing done tonight, as I've had a nasty migraine all day. I should have your piece done by Thursday evening at the latest, though.
@Namor
Certainly! He looks fun to draw. Is there a certain expression you want him to have?
I don't think I'll have the pencil drawing done tonight, as I've had a nasty migraine all day. I should have your piece done by Thursday evening at the latest, though.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk oh omg, yeah, take as long as you need. i hope your migraine clears up soon!
i'm glad he looks fun though. he's a bit of a mischievous fella, so you could draw him smirking if you wish. or flirty. or however strikes your fancy haha.
@BallpointHawk oh omg, yeah, take as long as you need. i hope your migraine clears up soon!
i'm glad he looks fun though. he's a bit of a mischievous fella, so you could draw him smirking if you wish. or flirty. or however strikes your fancy haha.
@Namor
Lol I was actually in a hot bath with lavender and epsom salt for a couple hours earlier. I checked FR on my phone in between submersions XD It helped, but still probably not going to be drawing tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I'll bee feeling better; two days of work with a migraine is not my idea of fun. Thanks for the well-wishing!
@Namor
Lol I was actually in a hot bath with lavender and epsom salt for a couple hours earlier. I checked FR on my phone in between submersions XD It helped, but still probably not going to be drawing tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I'll bee feeling better; two days of work with a migraine is not my idea of fun. Thanks for the well-wishing!
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk that sounds heavenly tbh, i'm glad you're feeling a bit better. take care of yourself and get lots of rest time so you can be ready for hell work~*~
@BallpointHawk that sounds heavenly tbh, i'm glad you're feeling a bit better. take care of yourself and get lots of rest time so you can be ready for hell work~*~
@BallpointHawk Sent! Are you sure you only want one piece of purple goo? I have over 20 of them!
@BallpointHawk Sent! Are you sure you only want one piece of purple goo? I have over 20 of them!
@BallpointHawk
I like your sketches alot!

Character/Dragon Name: John
Description: His hair is like a fluffy mullet. I want him with a confused expression. Basically, give him the one eyebrow raised expression.
References: L M N O P

I want a colourized drawing please. Make it orange. I have 6 strange chests available and I'll pay the rest in treasure.
@BallpointHawk
I like your sketches alot!

Character/Dragon Name: John
Description: His hair is like a fluffy mullet. I want him with a confused expression. Basically, give him the one eyebrow raised expression.
References: L M N O P

I want a colourized drawing please. Make it orange. I have 6 strange chests available and I'll pay the rest in treasure.
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@Claine
Yup, I'm sure!

@Mature
Sounds good! I probably won't have it done tonight, but I'll aim for Thursday.
@Claine
Yup, I'm sure!

@Mature
Sounds good! I probably won't have it done tonight, but I'll aim for Thursday.
7fX0lFk.png
@Claine @Namor @Mature
Working on the drawings tonight! Painting might not get done, but the drawings will at least happen.
@Claine @Namor @Mature
Working on the drawings tonight! Painting might not get done, but the drawings will at least happen.
7fX0lFk.png
@Mature Your drawing is done! [img]http://i.imgur.com/S4sp7Nf.png[/img]
@Mature
Your drawing is done!
S4sp7Nf.png
7fX0lFk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13