Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawk's OC/Gijinka Portraits - FULL
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Mature @KaineRallis
I have y'all down in commission slots! I won't be able to start on them until after the weekend because I'll be out of town, though.
@Mature @KaineRallis
I have y'all down in commission slots! I won't be able to start on them until after the weekend because I'll be out of town, though.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk take as much time as you need!
@BallpointHawk take as much time as you need!
@BallpointHawk oh my god <33 he looks great, thank you so much!
@BallpointHawk oh my god <33 he looks great, thank you so much!
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Namor
I'm so glad you like it! He was indeed fun to draw.
@Namor
I'm so glad you like it! He was indeed fun to draw.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk yesss, i'm glad. and you drew him appropriately smug. :D
@BallpointHawk yesss, i'm glad. and you drew him appropriately smug. :D
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@BallpointHawk

I'm so sorry, but could I retract my order? I just realized that I have way too much art of this particular character, and that I should save the treasure for other characters. Of course, if you've started already, I'll still go through with the commission, but if not, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel.
@BallpointHawk

I'm so sorry, but could I retract my order? I just realized that I have way too much art of this particular character, and that I should save the treasure for other characters. Of course, if you've started already, I'll still go through with the commission, but if not, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel.
@KaineRallis
That's fine. I haven't started yet because I managed to get sick over the Christmas break.
@KaineRallis
That's fine. I haven't started yet because I managed to get sick over the Christmas break.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk

Hiii! Could you please accept the CR early? The chests will vanish on the 1st unless they're opened before then.
@BallpointHawk

Hiii! Could you please accept the CR early? The chests will vanish on the 1st unless they're opened before then.
@Claine
Good idea! Sorry it's taking me longer than planned to do your commission. Allergies are kicking my butt so bad, but I think I'm getting better... maybe???
@Claine
Good idea! Sorry it's taking me longer than planned to do your commission. Allergies are kicking my butt so bad, but I think I'm getting better... maybe???
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk. No problem at all! Please take care!
@BallpointHawk. No problem at all! Please take care!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13