Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hawk's OC/Gijinka Portraits - FULL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
bump
bump
7fX0lFk.png
bump
bump
7fX0lFk.png
bump
bump
7fX0lFk.png
bump
bump
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk Gray looks amazing! I'm so happy with how it turned out omg <3 Definitely going to be ordering another soon!
@BallpointHawk Gray looks amazing! I'm so happy with how it turned out omg <3 Definitely going to be ordering another soon!
bYt72YT.png
VyCwcp5.png
j4oNBcQ.png

HiUKwXG.pngVuEA8yw.png
He/they

Seeking art of my characters!
Boop
3ixIOHB.png
Can I please have a painted drawing

Character Name Linus
Description: Linus is a laid-back drifter. He has an easy-going personality and gets on well with most people.
References: http://imgur.com/a/JgoTt Can you please draw him in the costume for the top picture? You might not be able to tell from my art, but his hair is in manbun style.

I can pay in treasure, but I also have a LOT of silks (Celedon, Golden and some Night Sky). I also have 6 Noct chests right now and a lot of baldwin mats (I can list which exact ones if you're interested).
Can I please have a painted drawing

Character Name Linus
Description: Linus is a laid-back drifter. He has an easy-going personality and gets on well with most people.
References: http://imgur.com/a/JgoTt Can you please draw him in the costume for the top picture? You might not be able to tell from my art, but his hair is in manbun style.

I can pay in treasure, but I also have a LOT of silks (Celedon, Golden and some Night Sky). I also have 6 Noct chests right now and a lot of baldwin mats (I can list which exact ones if you're interested).
@BallpointHawk thanks for letting me know because I may order again while sending you a bunch of familiars x) and maybe battle stones if its alright
@BallpointHawk thanks for letting me know because I may order again while sending you a bunch of familiars x) and maybe battle stones if its alright
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Claine
Sure thing!
Could you do 5 Noct chests, 1 Night Sky silk (not interested in fillet or tail bangle), 1 piece of purple goo if you have it, and the rest in treasure?

@DAG22
No problem! Just let me know when you're ready.
@Claine
Sure thing!
Could you do 5 Noct chests, 1 Night Sky silk (not interested in fillet or tail bangle), 1 piece of purple goo if you have it, and the rest in treasure?

@DAG22
No problem! Just let me know when you're ready.
7fX0lFk.png
@BallpointHawk HI i saw you're interested in most fest items. would you be interested in a seashell mantle, gustborne balloon and/or skeletal chimes? i have other fest items i could offer too, these are the ones i just have a few spare of, lol.

i also have 8 purple goos. 7 yellow and 23 orange ooze. 23 yellow, 10 orange, 11 red sludge. 6 grey slimes and 21 white slimes.
@BallpointHawk HI i saw you're interested in most fest items. would you be interested in a seashell mantle, gustborne balloon and/or skeletal chimes? i have other fest items i could offer too, these are the ones i just have a few spare of, lol.

i also have 8 purple goos. 7 yellow and 23 orange ooze. 23 yellow, 10 orange, 11 red sludge. 6 grey slimes and 21 white slimes.
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Namor
Would you do 1 seashell mantle, 1 skeletal chimes, 7 yellow ooze, 9 yellow sludge, and 5 red sludge for a painted drawing?
@Namor
Would you do 1 seashell mantle, 1 skeletal chimes, 7 yellow ooze, 9 yellow sludge, and 5 red sludge for a painted drawing?
7fX0lFk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13