Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Cellshaded busts -closed-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Aruakhal hello! I want to notify you that Im finally in progress of finishing Carnivale! I had problems with my tablet drawing pen, but now everything's all right and your commission request will be finished in about 2 weeks (bc school : / ) I'm sorry for making you wait so long.
@Aruakhal hello! I want to notify you that Im finally in progress of finishing Carnivale! I had problems with my tablet drawing pen, but now everything's all right and your commission request will be finished in about 2 weeks (bc school : / ) I'm sorry for making you wait so long.
@Shandian

Thank you!
Will be excited to see it and thanks for the notification!
@Shandian

Thank you!
Will be excited to see it and thanks for the notification!
747607_900.gif
@Shandian
:O There you are! (I lost the thread we were talking in before. x.x) Can you please add me to your pinglist for open slots?
@Shandian
:O There you are! (I lost the thread we were talking in before. x.x) Can you please add me to your pinglist for open slots?
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Unyko hi)
are you sure hahah? I dont think new slots will open soon
@Unyko hi)
are you sure hahah? I dont think new slots will open soon
@Shandian
XD I am a patient creature~ Besides, your art is good enough to wait for!
@Shandian
XD I am a patient creature~ Besides, your art is good enough to wait for!
oCncKRN.pngfMavjLd.png cLFnpYb.pngrPlnNii.png
@Aruakhal YAS FINALLY ITS HERE [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/237944257267105793/281829182365892608/carnevale.png[/img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/237944257267105793/281829182365892608/carnevale.png I hope you like it qvq i tried to create sense of 'anti-gravity' idk if it worked : / i hope its all right if I didn't draw his pearl.
@Aruakhal
YAS FINALLY ITS HERE
carnevale.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/237944257267105793/281829182365892608/carnevale.png
I hope you like it qvq i tried to create sense of 'anti-gravity' idk if it worked : / i hope its all right if I didn't draw his pearl.
@Unyko ahh tysm qvq ok ive added you into my comm list; i will message you once im open for them again <3 i need to finish my 'tails' first lolol
@Unyko ahh tysm qvq ok ive added you into my comm list; i will message you once im open for them again <3 i need to finish my 'tails' first lolol
@Shandian
Please add me to your pinglist? c:
@Shandian
Please add me to your pinglist? c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Shandian

His pearl not that crucially important really it is perfect as it is!
I really love him in your style, and your effecting and shading is amazing thank you very much!

Wanted to ask any chance maybe to snag another slot? One of my other dragon I really love would look amazing in your style and would not mind waiting or paying the price you think would worth as he might be a bit more complex, not sure what you find complex and not tho!
@Shandian

His pearl not that crucially important really it is perfect as it is!
I really love him in your style, and your effecting and shading is amazing thank you very much!

Wanted to ask any chance maybe to snag another slot? One of my other dragon I really love would look amazing in your style and would not mind waiting or paying the price you think would worth as he might be a bit more complex, not sure what you find complex and not tho!
747607_900.gif
@Aruakhal tysm! Okay, but let me finish first batch firstly.
@Aruakhal tysm! Okay, but let me finish first batch firstly.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11