Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -| Emily's Art Shop | Pinglist Open! |-
1 2 3 4 5
And we're open!
And we're open!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay Could you save a slot for me until I have a dragon I want art of?
@emeemay Could you save a slot for me until I have a dragon I want art of?
@Casserole Welcome to FR! Are you interested in the USD slot? I can hold one for a little while!
@Casserole Welcome to FR! Are you interested in the USD slot? I can hold one for a little while!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay I'm actually planning on paying in t... I'll contact you soon?
@emeemay I'm actually planning on paying in t... I'll contact you soon?
@Casserole Alright, just message me when you're ready!
@Casserole Alright, just message me when you're ready!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay Heya! Was wondering if I could snag a full body USD slot of this guy. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2971359] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29714/2971359_350.png[/img] [/url] He's got a lot of apparel, so I understand if that raises the price. ^^
@emeemay

Heya! Was wondering if I could snag a full body USD slot of this guy.

2971359_350.png

He's got a lot of apparel, so I understand if that raises the price. ^^
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo I'd be happy to! Because of the fluff/complex baggy clothing, I'd put it at about $30. Does that sound ok to you? PM me and we can work out the Paypal stuff!
@Korozo I'd be happy to! Because of the fluff/complex baggy clothing, I'd put it at about $30. Does that sound ok to you? PM me and we can work out the Paypal stuff!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay
How much would a non-FR chibi or flat-color, fullbody sketch cost? Both in USD, and if possible, T? Do you take item bribes for that?
Thanks for any answer! <3 <3
@emeemay
How much would a non-FR chibi or flat-color, fullbody sketch cost? Both in USD, and if possible, T? Do you take item bribes for that?
Thanks for any answer! <3 <3
@exosomniac Chibi being low detail anime type critters? I'd do a fullbody chibi for $15 instead of the full price, but flat color full body would stay at $20--my coloring method is basically flat color with one cel-shaded shadow, so it's the same amount of work on this end.
@exosomniac Chibi being low detail anime type critters? I'd do a fullbody chibi for $15 instead of the full price, but flat color full body would stay at $20--my coloring method is basically flat color with one cel-shaded shadow, so it's the same amount of work on this end.
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
1 2 3 4 5