Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -| Emily's Art Shop | Pinglist Open! |-
1 2 3 4 5
You've hosted many a nature nest for me though! And I think I may have even done a lighting nest or too for you awhile back. Anyway, I'll be finding a dragon with a rich personality for you go take a gander at while you get ready!
You've hosted many a nature nest for me though! And I think I may have even done a lighting nest or too for you awhile back. Anyway, I'll be finding a dragon with a rich personality for you go take a gander at while you get ready!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst The Amazing Migrating Emeemay! She's Nature! She's Ice! She'll never be the same flight twice! (that's a lie, everyone in the main group of Ice chat folks has made me promise to return if I vacation ever again and I'D MISS THEM ;-;)

Looking forward to it :D
@Zaratyst The Amazing Migrating Emeemay! She's Nature! She's Ice! She'll never be the same flight twice! (that's a lie, everyone in the main group of Ice chat folks has made me promise to return if I vacation ever again and I'D MISS THEM ;-;)

Looking forward to it :D
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@Emeemay

oh my sweet goodness gracious could i be on your pinglist? words cannot describe how much i love your style ;_;
(and while we're at it could i get pinged when your fest shop is open too?)
@Emeemay

oh my sweet goodness gracious could i be on your pinglist? words cannot describe how much i love your style ;_;
(and while we're at it could i get pinged when your fest shop is open too?)
PreE5U3.png
hey stranger!! love to be on the pinglist
hey stranger!! love to be on the pinglist
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
1 2 3 4 5