Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | -| Emily's Art Shop | Pinglist Open! |-
1 2 3 4 5
@Babysaxon are you from the fb group? I'm currently only doing toon style bust drawings for the specific elemental eggs I listed in that post. Sorry! If you'd like to be on the fest pinglist, I can add you, but the examples shown in this thread start at 2kg for full color full body due to the detail and style.
@Babysaxon are you from the fb group? I'm currently only doing toon style bust drawings for the specific elemental eggs I listed in that post. Sorry! If you'd like to be on the fest pinglist, I can add you, but the examples shown in this thread start at 2kg for full color full body due to the detail and style.
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay
I'll just go for a bust then, adoptable sized if possible. I'll send the egg over now!
@emeemay
I'll just go for a bust then, adoptable sized if possible. I'll send the egg over now!
y6Tz96p.pngFObX7rS.pngy6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@emeemay

Could I be on your pinglist? (:
@emeemay

Could I be on your pinglist? (:
@emeemay would I be able to trade an ambush (or two) for any art?
@emeemay would I be able to trade an ambush (or two) for any art?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@Yoda I'll add you to the pinglist! I hope to open again later this summer :)

@Gyrfalcon2 Unfortunately, all of my artwork in this thread starts at 1kg - an ambush really doesn't cover it! I have a fest shop I hope to reopen soon too, which does have much simpler art for less.
@Yoda I'll add you to the pinglist! I hope to open again later this summer :)

@Gyrfalcon2 Unfortunately, all of my artwork in this thread starts at 1kg - an ambush really doesn't cover it! I have a fest shop I hope to reopen soon too, which does have much simpler art for less.
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay I'd love to help you with tuition money. Would I sent that in paypal? Deciding on what dragon I want done now. I love the one that is the second example, and is presumably a dragon in her transformed human form. Very cool!
@emeemay I'd love to help you with tuition money. Would I sent that in paypal? Deciding on what dragon I want done now. I love the one that is the second example, and is presumably a dragon in her transformed human form. Very cool!
Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst Yep, it'd be paypal! I'm hoping to reopen next week :D

The one you're talking about was a gijinka design - the commissioner gave me a personality description and let me mostly do what I wanted for her character. :D

Shall I give you a ping when I've got everything set up again?
@Zaratyst Yep, it'd be paypal! I'm hoping to reopen next week :D

The one you're talking about was a gijinka design - the commissioner gave me a personality description and let me mostly do what I wanted for her character. :D

Shall I give you a ping when I've got everything set up again?
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
@emeemay yes please! I will probably do the same thing. I think art is more interesting when the artist can do what they like, instead of just copying apparel and the like. (P.S. I followed your signature around from seeing a post in CFCE, in case your wondering what advertising is working). :)
@emeemay yes please! I will probably do the same thing. I think art is more interesting when the artist can do what they like, instead of just copying apparel and the like. (P.S. I followed your signature around from seeing a post in CFCE, in case your wondering what advertising is working). :)
@Zaratyst Aha! I thought you seemed familiar, but you aren't from nature (my original flight) and you're not in either of the FR discords I'm on haha. Good to know!
@Zaratyst Aha! I thought you seemed familiar, but you aren't from nature (my original flight) and you're not in either of the FR discords I'm on haha. Good to know!
lOwTgns.gifrJYz9vI.gif
You've hosted many a nature nest for me though! And I think I may have even done a lighting nest or too for you awhile back. Anyway, I'll be finding a dragon with a rich personality for you go take a gander at while you get ready!
You've hosted many a nature nest for me though! And I think I may have even done a lighting nest or too for you awhile back. Anyway, I'll be finding a dragon with a rich personality for you go take a gander at while you get ready!
1 2 3 4 5