Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hexis' Doodle Domain closed foreverprobs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@MafiaVamp

yeah all the slots are full now so you'll have to wait again
honestly I still barely know how a pinglist works.. :P so if i messed something up with the 'rules' of the pinglist then pls inform me so i dont make people mad or make myself look more like an idiot than i already have LOL

honestly it shouldn't take as long as last time, I feel like my "new style" goes by faster as I am able to get results I personally like faster :P and im on christmas break so that means i get to stay up late and draw like all day tbh
@MafiaVamp

yeah all the slots are full now so you'll have to wait again
honestly I still barely know how a pinglist works.. :P so if i messed something up with the 'rules' of the pinglist then pls inform me so i dont make people mad or make myself look more like an idiot than i already have LOL

honestly it shouldn't take as long as last time, I feel like my "new style" goes by faster as I am able to get results I personally like faster :P and im on christmas break so that means i get to stay up late and draw like all day tbh
R73UV78.png
@Hexis No worries! Pinglists usually work in either of these two ways: 1. everybody gets pinged and it's first comes first serves or 2. people are pinged in order and you ping as many as you have slots at the time. I wasn't entirely sure which was the case, so I figured I'll ask, thanks for clarifying this. :) Don't worry about rushing, though I'm glad you seem to be more comfortable with your new style, that's great to hear! I'll be looking forward to whenever I get to snatch a slot from you.
@Hexis No worries! Pinglists usually work in either of these two ways: 1. everybody gets pinged and it's first comes first serves or 2. people are pinged in order and you ping as many as you have slots at the time. I wasn't entirely sure which was the case, so I figured I'll ask, thanks for clarifying this. :) Don't worry about rushing, though I'm glad you seem to be more comfortable with your new style, that's great to hear! I'll be looking forward to whenever I get to snatch a slot from you.
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@MafiaVamp

oooh
I see
I was using more of the first one?
But not exactly

I think I'll do a combo where I ping 3 at a time (in order), but whoever posts first gets the slots, whether they were on the pinglist or not. And then if any of the pinged people got a slot, I would remove them from the list.

I think that's ok?
@MafiaVamp

oooh
I see
I was using more of the first one?
But not exactly

I think I'll do a combo where I ping 3 at a time (in order), but whoever posts first gets the slots, whether they were on the pinglist or not. And then if any of the pinged people got a slot, I would remove them from the list.

I think that's ok?
R73UV78.png
@Hexis It seems a little confusing, but as long as you can manage with this concpt, by all means go for it. :)
@Hexis It seems a little confusing, but as long as you can manage with this concpt, by all means go for it. :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Solztize eeeeeee I'm alive I prooomise, and I haven't forgotten about your art, I've just been in a HUGE slump with it. I started and then.. I just, could not anatomy and I aagebrbfwfnw I will get it to you asap ;n; if it makes you feel any better as well I can send back the payment until I'm done ----- [center]GENERAL UPDATE[/center] I did update the example post with another example of my newest style. I updated it a while ago, but I updated it w/ this. [img]http://i.imgur.com/O9emyMa.png[/img] (Character (c) Yunonia on DeviantArt). I hope to really start getting work done here soon. Honestly I'm probably going to move all of my commissions to FR here pretty soon. Business doesn't go that great on other websites. Oh and I WILL be raising prices after this batch of commissions is done. I hope it won't put a stunt in business, but dragons are hard to do, and I feel like my art now with the new style is worth a bit more than previously. So thank you all for understanding, will get everything done asap \o/
@Solztize

eeeeeee I'm alive I prooomise, and I haven't forgotten about your art, I've just been in a HUGE slump with it. I started and then.. I just, could not anatomy and I aagebrbfwfnw

I will get it to you asap ;n; if it makes you feel any better as well I can send back the payment until I'm done

GENERAL UPDATE
I did update the example post with another example of my newest style. I updated it a while ago, but I updated it w/ this.

O9emyMa.png

(Character (c) Yunonia on DeviantArt).
I hope to really start getting work done here soon.

Honestly I'm probably going to move all of my commissions to FR here pretty soon. Business doesn't go that great on other websites.

Oh and I WILL be raising prices after this batch of commissions is done.
I hope it won't put a stunt in business, but dragons are hard to do, and I feel like my art now with the new style is worth a bit more than previously.

So thank you all for understanding, will get everything done asap \o/
R73UV78.png
Bump
Bump
nJ9aapY.png
Opennnn ToT
Opennnn ToT
hi is this art shop alive
hi is this art shop alive
fd654fa44e9d3bc9a390189f55bb9393.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8