Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hexis' Doodle Domain closed foreverprobs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ArcannaRose ; will do! I'll at least have the sketch started on today.

@SpaceyAbsol ; The hat isn't super hard so I'd say maybe 2k-3k more T?

One slot left!
@ArcannaRose ; will do! I'll at least have the sketch started on today.

@SpaceyAbsol ; The hat isn't super hard so I'd say maybe 2k-3k more T?

One slot left!
R73UV78.png
Oops accidentally posted this but didnt mean to. /ignore me
Oops accidentally posted this but didnt mean to. /ignore me
R73UV78.png
@Hexis Can't wait :3
@Hexis Can't wait :3
@Hexis The shop is looking real nice, well done! I currently am in the process of deciding which dragons to keep, scattering etc. so if it's alright with you, I'd like to stay on the pinglist until I get around to order. I definitely want some headshots, and also a couple art piece (though one of the couple dragons doesn't exist yet, he is to be hatched in July, and may need some scatters).

Cheers on opening your shop though, may your business prosper well! ;>
@Hexis The shop is looking real nice, well done! I currently am in the process of deciding which dragons to keep, scattering etc. so if it's alright with you, I'd like to stay on the pinglist until I get around to order. I definitely want some headshots, and also a couple art piece (though one of the couple dragons doesn't exist yet, he is to be hatched in July, and may need some scatters).

Cheers on opening your shop though, may your business prosper well! ;>
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
Ok this isn't an order from this shop but I figured "stick it in here so I don't lose it." [img]http://i.imgur.com/bh1h5aJ.png[/img] For @SpaceOrchid
Ok this isn't an order from this shop but I figured "stick it in here so I don't lose it."

bh1h5aJ.png

For @SpaceOrchid
R73UV78.png
@Hexis
AAAAA thisi is so cuteeeeeeee
@Hexis
AAAAA thisi is so cuteeeeeeee
sigg.png
Hello, @Hexis! I would like to purchase some of your art. My username is:Pestilence The piece of art I want is:Full Body My reference to my dragon/OC is:[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4195/419426_350.png[/img] Extra details I want:nothing I can think of but do whatever you want cx Questions I have:-
Hello, @Hexis! I would like to purchase some of your art.

My username is:Pestilence
The piece of art I want is:Full Body
My reference to my dragon/OC is:419426_350.png
Extra details I want:nothing I can think of but do whatever you want cx
Questions I have:-
@Pestilence - you are accepted. x3 Will add to the list! All slots are full now!

@ArcannaRose - your commission is.. slowly coming along. :'b
@Pestilence - you are accepted. x3 Will add to the list! All slots are full now!

@ArcannaRose - your commission is.. slowly coming along. :'b
R73UV78.png
@hexis I can wait :3 I will deffinatly need to rebuild my treasure XD Kinda.. well expanded my lair
@hexis I can wait :3 I will deffinatly need to rebuild my treasure XD Kinda.. well expanded my lair
@ArcannaRose [img]http://i.imgur.com/Kh8EJWj.png[/img] /death Sorry it took so long! Here ya go. I'm personally not a fan of the job I did, also I kind of forgot a part of the dragons sorry about that. But uh, would you mind if I used it as an example in my example's post?
@ArcannaRose

Kh8EJWj.png

/death

Sorry it took so long!

Here ya go.

I'm personally not a fan of the job I did, also I kind of forgot a part of the dragons sorry about that.

But uh, would you mind if I used it as an example in my example's post?
R73UV78.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8