Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hexis' Doodle Domain closed foreverprobs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Chlomaki yesyes will doooo
@Chlomaki yesyes will doooo
R73UV78.png
@ShatteringIce I'm almost done w/ your commission, so be sure to have the payment ready and stuff! :0
@ShatteringIce I'm almost done w/ your commission, so be sure to have the payment ready and stuff! :0
R73UV78.png
@ShatteringIce dEAR GOSH [img]http://i.imgur.com/BFTylT2.png[/img] dONE here you gooooo im sorry i was lazy and un-motivated and it took forever and I messed up some but HERE
@ShatteringIce

dEAR GOSH

BFTylT2.png

dONE

here you gooooo

im sorry i was lazy and un-motivated and it took forever and I messed up some but HERE
R73UV78.png
@ChrisWalker

Just giving you an update! I've been busy & lazy.. so awfully sorry it's been taking so long, but at the moment I am working on the sketch of your commission! It should be done here relatively shortly, so please wait a little longer!

Awfully sorry once again. ;n;
@ChrisWalker

Just giving you an update! I've been busy & lazy.. so awfully sorry it's been taking so long, but at the moment I am working on the sketch of your commission! It should be done here relatively shortly, so please wait a little longer!

Awfully sorry once again. ;n;
R73UV78.png
@Hexis
I understand completely! ^W^
I understand that i requested two pretty hard to draw dragons together!
Again, if you need me to remove any apparel, just let me know and i will remove it~ ^W^
Thank you for notifying me~
@Hexis
I understand completely! ^W^
I understand that i requested two pretty hard to draw dragons together!
Again, if you need me to remove any apparel, just let me know and i will remove it~ ^W^
Thank you for notifying me~
@ChrisWalker ! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Z45OdKD.png[/img] ALL DONE! Sorry it took so long. ANYWHO The shop is now open again! @MafiaVamp @Claritywind @sinstrinity @BurntLeafyToast @Valka @kitkatfirestar @Chlomaki ping ping! (If anyone wants to be taken off of my pinglist, let me know). [center]PSA[/center] For these next commissions, whatever I may get, I am going to be trying some different looking "styles" or whatever, so expect some kind of different things!
@ChrisWalker

!
Z45OdKD.png

ALL DONE!

Sorry it took so long.

ANYWHO

The shop is now open again!

@MafiaVamp
@Claritywind
@sinstrinity
@BurntLeafyToast
@Valka
@kitkatfirestar
@Chlomaki

ping ping! (If anyone wants to be taken off of my pinglist, let me know).
PSA

For these next commissions, whatever I may get, I am going to be trying some different looking "styles" or whatever, so expect some kind of different things!

R73UV78.png
Hello, @Hexis! I would like to purchase some of your art. My username is: Solztize The piece of art I want is: Full body My reference to my dragon/OC is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28199424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281995/28199424_350.png[/img] [/url] Extra details I want: His cats and swords are optional :3 Questions I have: None!
Hello, @Hexis! I would like to purchase some of your art.

My username is: Solztize
The piece of art I want is: Full body
My reference to my dragon/OC is:

28199424_350.png

Extra details I want: His cats and swords are optional :3
Questions I have: None!
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize

(I messed up your name 2 times trying to ping you im dead bye dID I ACCIDENTALLY PING OTHER PPL OMG)
////
c: Accepted!!
I'll attempt to do the sword and cats anyways~
@Solztize

(I messed up your name 2 times trying to ping you im dead bye dID I ACCIDENTALLY PING OTHER PPL OMG)
////
c: Accepted!!
I'll attempt to do the sword and cats anyways~
R73UV78.png
@Hexis

LOL that's fine xD I have done that many time

Yay thanks! I'll send a CR in a moment :D Accept whenever you want!
@Hexis

LOL that's fine xD I have done that many time

Yay thanks! I'll send a CR in a moment :D Accept whenever you want!
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize

Alright, I'll get on it asap!

I have some other off FR commissions first though, and is it ok if i do some personal dragon art first as well, so I can showcase the newer style?
@Solztize

Alright, I'll get on it asap!

I have some other off FR commissions first though, and is it ok if i do some personal dragon art first as well, so I can showcase the newer style?
R73UV78.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8