Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hexis' Doodle Domain closed foreverprobs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hexis
Is supercute I freakin Love it! Its your art, Use it for what you want. But Deffinatly amazing. I like how you still made the glow guides trail a heart at the end. Not what I expected but super cute!! How much was that again XD you put so much detail in to it
@Hexis
Is supercute I freakin Love it! Its your art, Use it for what you want. But Deffinatly amazing. I like how you still made the glow guides trail a heart at the end. Not what I expected but super cute!! How much was that again XD you put so much detail in to it
@Hexis
@Hexis
@ArcannaRose, the price for a piece of art with 2 dragons is 140k Treasure or 90 Gems. (Although to be completely honest I prefer Treasure > Gems right now).

Glad you like it!
@ArcannaRose, the price for a piece of art with 2 dragons is 140k Treasure or 90 Gems. (Although to be completely honest I prefer Treasure > Gems right now).

Glad you like it!
R73UV78.png
@Hexis

Alright. I need to save up some treasture >.< I'll be back asap

Sent you the treasure ;3 yay
@Hexis

Alright. I need to save up some treasture >.< I'll be back asap

Sent you the treasure ;3 yay
*Pounces in*
@Hexis May i be added to the pinglist?~ ;w;
I need to get some of dis awesome arts!!!~
*Pounces in*
@Hexis May i be added to the pinglist?~ ;w;
I need to get some of dis awesome arts!!!~
@ChrisWalker, yup yup! Will add ya now. @SpaceyAbsol, [img]http://i.imgur.com/asgHZ81.png[/img] All done. :3 Mind if I use this piece as an example in my example's post?
@ChrisWalker, yup yup! Will add ya now.

@SpaceyAbsol,

asgHZ81.png

All done. :3 Mind if I use this piece as an example in my example's post?
R73UV78.png
@Hexis

Aaaaaaa I love it, thank you so much! And of course you can use it as an example. :3

Sending money now!
@Hexis

Aaaaaaa I love it, thank you so much! And of course you can use it as an example. :3

Sending money now!
hu72dVR.png
@Hexis
omy you're art is adorable
could you put me on the ping list?
@Hexis
omy you're art is adorable
could you put me on the ping list?
qDm2JZu.png
@sinstrinity, I sure can! \(`v`)/ hehe, thank you. <3
@sinstrinity, I sure can! \(`v`)/ hehe, thank you. <3
R73UV78.png
@Pestilence, [img]http://i.imgur.com/wnyEZU3.png[/img] this was my death I hope you like it x'P Mind if I use it as an example? [center][size=20]Open again! 3 Slots available![/size][/center] @MafiaVamp @Claritywind @ChrisWalker @sinstrinity ping ping
@Pestilence,

wnyEZU3.png

this was my death I hope you like it x'P

Mind if I use it as an example?
Open again! 3 Slots available!

@MafiaVamp
@Claritywind
@ChrisWalker
@sinstrinity

ping ping
R73UV78.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8