Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Crystal Flowers Lore Shop [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
[quote name="Angele" date=2016-06-16 14:24:37] bump [/quote]
Angele wrote on 2016-06-16:
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
bump
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@Angele [b]Dragon Name?[/b] Erah [b]Dragon Link?[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15582362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155824/15582362_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality?[/b] Calm, Impatient, loyal, competetive. a very quick thinker. Is usually pretty nice, but if someone takes something she feels she should have, she will grow really cold and bitter towards them. [b]History?[/b] Erah was seperated from her family when she was a child after a strong gust took hold of her while traveling through the Windswept Plateau. She was found by the clan leader, and after weeks went by without any sight of her parents, the clan leader took her in as her own. Erah grew up strong and swift, and became one of the strongest guards in the clan, using her wits and speed to quickly take down her opponents. She had been looking forward to becoming the head guard of the clan, but bitterly lost that position to the pearlcatcher[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=232924&did=22626427] goldenrod.[/url] [b]What you want me to write about?[/b] idk whatever you can think of. have fun! [b]Want a coded bio for additional 5-10k worth of stuff?[/b] sure yeah! [b]Payment?[/b] 30kt? [b]Anything else I should know?[/b] naah
@Angele

Dragon Name? Erah
Dragon Link?
15582362_350.png

Personality? Calm, Impatient, loyal, competetive. a very quick thinker. Is usually pretty nice, but if someone takes something she feels she should have, she will grow really cold and bitter towards them.
History? Erah was seperated from her family when she was a child after a strong gust took hold of her while traveling through the Windswept Plateau. She was found by the clan leader, and after weeks went by without any sight of her parents, the clan leader took her in as her own. Erah grew up strong and swift, and became one of the strongest guards in the clan, using her wits and speed to quickly take down her opponents. She had been looking forward to becoming the head guard of the clan, but bitterly lost that position to the pearlcatcher goldenrod.
What you want me to write about? idk whatever you can think of. have fun!
Want a coded bio for additional 5-10k worth of stuff? sure yeah!
Payment? 30kt?
Anything else I should know? naah
vSc9wHs.png
@Angele Hello! I'm trying to bring together as many writers as I can to write stories for my two dragons, Villain and Hero, based on a list of songs in this thread! Please hop on by if you're available and interested!
@Angele Hello! I'm trying to bring together as many writers as I can to write stories for my two dragons, Villain and Hero, based on a list of songs in this thread! Please hop on by if you're available and interested!
@calavir
eek I don't think I could write what you're seeking, sorry!
@calavir
eek I don't think I could write what you're seeking, sorry!
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@adamonstro

also, take 10k back because I don't feel the motivation to code anymore and I don't have enough time too, either.
@adamonstro

also, take 10k back because I don't feel the motivation to code anymore and I don't have enough time too, either.
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@Angele That's fine!
@Angele That's fine!
@adamonstro [quote][size=3]One of the strongest, most loyal guards of the clan, Erah was taken into [insert clan name here] after a violent storm blew through the Windswept Plateau and separated the small hatchling from her family. They helped her search for her parents, but no sign was found of them. The clan leader decided to take her in as her/his own. Erah trained hard, and she grew up strong and agile, using her quick thinking as well as her speed to quickly finish her opponents and intruders of the clan. Erah reflects the kindness that was shown to her by her new home, but if someone steals something from her, or takes away something she feels that she should have, Erah will quickly grow cold and bitter towards them. The skydancer is very competitive, seeking to be the best. When Goldenrod beat her for the position of head guard, she was quick to anger and hated the pearlcatcher for taking what should have been hers. Erah is fiercely loyal, but can be very impatient at times like this. There is a calm side to Erah, only shown to those who are close to her, like her familiar, close friends, and her adoptive parent, the clan leader. [/size][/quote] if you can send 20k anytime over, that'd be great! this bio was great practice and very fun writing! Enjoy <33
@adamonstro
Quote:
One of the strongest, most loyal guards of the clan, Erah was taken into [insert clan name here] after a violent storm blew through the Windswept Plateau and separated the small hatchling from her family. They helped her search for her parents, but no sign was found of them. The clan leader decided to take her in as her/his own. Erah trained hard, and she grew up strong and agile, using her quick thinking as well as her speed to quickly finish her opponents and intruders of the clan.

Erah reflects the kindness that was shown to her by her new home, but if someone steals something from her, or takes away something she feels that she should have, Erah will quickly grow cold and bitter towards them. The skydancer is very competitive, seeking to be the best. When Goldenrod beat her for the position of head guard, she was quick to anger and hated the pearlcatcher for taking what should have been hers. Erah is fiercely loyal, but can be very impatient at times like this. There is a calm side to Erah, only shown to those who are close to her, like her familiar, close friends, and her adoptive parent, the clan leader.

if you can send 20k anytime over, that'd be great! this bio was great practice and very fun writing! Enjoy <33
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
bump
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9