Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Crystal Flowers Lore Shop [open!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dogsare4lyfe
Quote:
A small tundra padded in the grass, looking for his mother. Where had he last seen her? Xyssko looked up to the sun. When he and his mother were traveling, they were going west. So maybe he should head west, too. Xyssko turned towards the west, and started walking again. Before long, he encountered a crimson tundra covered in armor, looking around. It turned aroudn to see the tiny tundra walking towards her.
"Hello little one. Are you looking for a home?" the Tundra inquired.
Xyssko feebly nodded.
"I'm Euphii, the leader of the clan of Fire and Ice. I see you've lost your mother. Do you want to come with me, instead?"
Xyssko nodded again, and slowly climbed onto the tundra's back. They flew across the Starwood Strand, and landed in a safe haven.
"Welcome to your new home."

A very knowledgeable and resourceful tundra, Xyssko always seemed brighter than the other dragons in the clan of Fire and Ice. He was welcomed into the clan as a day-old hatchling, and grew up quickly to be a smart dragon. It was no surprise that when he came of age, Euphii made him the clan's librarian and lore keeper.

I did an extra bio cause why not. This one was very fun writing!
@dogsare4lyfe
Quote:
A small tundra padded in the grass, looking for his mother. Where had he last seen her? Xyssko looked up to the sun. When he and his mother were traveling, they were going west. So maybe he should head west, too. Xyssko turned towards the west, and started walking again. Before long, he encountered a crimson tundra covered in armor, looking around. It turned aroudn to see the tiny tundra walking towards her.
"Hello little one. Are you looking for a home?" the Tundra inquired.
Xyssko feebly nodded.
"I'm Euphii, the leader of the clan of Fire and Ice. I see you've lost your mother. Do you want to come with me, instead?"
Xyssko nodded again, and slowly climbed onto the tundra's back. They flew across the Starwood Strand, and landed in a safe haven.
"Welcome to your new home."

A very knowledgeable and resourceful tundra, Xyssko always seemed brighter than the other dragons in the clan of Fire and Ice. He was welcomed into the clan as a day-old hatchling, and grew up quickly to be a smart dragon. It was no surprise that when he came of age, Euphii made him the clan's librarian and lore keeper.

I did an extra bio cause why not. This one was very fun writing!
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
wishlist | buying newer fest items | ave's chests
saving up for cloudy wings ......
@dogsare4lyfe [quote]IceBerryBerry is the diva of the Clan of Fire and Ice, usually demanding things from her fellow dragons. She takes pride in her crackle patterns, as they are a sign of nobility, and uses that to her advantage as well. IceBerryBerry can be very sassy, but she knows how to be polite, too! After all, the noble dragons have to have manners. IceBerryBerry knows how to get her way, which makes her an ideal salesdragon.[/quote] yeah this one isn't as great
@dogsare4lyfe
Quote:
IceBerryBerry is the diva of the Clan of Fire and Ice, usually demanding things from her fellow dragons. She takes pride in her crackle patterns, as they are a sign of nobility, and uses that to her advantage as well. IceBerryBerry can be very sassy, but she knows how to be polite, too! After all, the noble dragons have to have manners. IceBerryBerry knows how to get her way, which makes her an ideal salesdragon.

yeah this one isn't as great
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@dogsare4lyfe [quote]A regal spirit, FrostedLemon sports his crackle patterns as a sign of nobility, like IceBerryBerry. His similarities with her end there, though. FrostedLemon is a very calm dragon, which makes the other dragons open up to him easily. While he doesn't like fighting, FrostedLemon was trained by Euphii, the leader, as all dragons should know how to defend themselves. This tundra chooses the path of a medic instead, tending to injured dragons and caring for the young.[/quote] [quote]Newli is a quiet, shy tundra, found near the entrance of the clan of Fire and Ice when she was just hatched. Brought into the clan by Euphii, the leader, soon found out she was left there by her mother, because her mother was unable to care for so many hatchlings. Newli tends to keep to herself, but will occasionally chat with a dragon if she's in a good mood. Her reserved personality makes her an ideal caretaker for hatchlings, as she can be very motherly, too.[/quote]
@dogsare4lyfe
Quote:
A regal spirit, FrostedLemon sports his crackle patterns as a sign of nobility, like IceBerryBerry. His similarities with her end there, though. FrostedLemon is a very calm dragon, which makes the other dragons open up to him easily. While he doesn't like fighting, FrostedLemon was trained by Euphii, the leader, as all dragons should know how to defend themselves. This tundra chooses the path of a medic instead, tending to injured dragons and caring for the young.

Quote:
Newli is a quiet, shy tundra, found near the entrance of the clan of Fire and Ice when she was just hatched. Brought into the clan by Euphii, the leader, soon found out she was left there by her mother, because her mother was unable to care for so many hatchlings. Newli tends to keep to herself, but will occasionally chat with a dragon if she's in a good mood. Her reserved personality makes her an ideal caretaker for hatchlings, as she can be very motherly, too.
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
bump
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@dogsare4lyfe [quote]Aerolite, the trickster of the clan, likes to make friends and meet new people. When she was wandering outside one day, she got lost, and when the Clan of Fire and Ice's leader, Euphii, met her, Aerolite was very willing to come with her. After a few weeks of searching, Aerolite's parents were nowhere to be found, so Euphii took her into the clan. There, she met lots of people and made a ton of friends. Aerolite is a very outgoing dragon, and loves to crack jokes.[/quote]
@dogsare4lyfe
Quote:
Aerolite, the trickster of the clan, likes to make friends and meet new people. When she was wandering outside one day, she got lost, and when the Clan of Fire and Ice's leader, Euphii, met her, Aerolite was very willing to come with her. After a few weeks of searching, Aerolite's parents were nowhere to be found, so Euphii took her into the clan. There, she met lots of people and made a ton of friends. Aerolite is a very outgoing dragon, and loves to crack jokes.
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
bump
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@dogsare4lyfe [quote]The casanova of the clan, BlackJack is very flashy, and knows how to get his way, similar to IceBerryBerry. He uses his looks to his advantage, luring in dragons to do things for him. BlackJack entered the clan of Fire and Ice as a hatchling, and the dragon who sees him as a younger brother, Malykris, taught him to put his looks to good use. BlackJack doesn't really have a job in the clan, but he likes to help attract dragons to the clan.[/quote] [quote]A very easy going and layed back tundra, Soiroxide is the ideal person to be friends with if you get stressed a lot. Soiroxide knows how to calm people down, and is known for soothing hatchlings if they are upset, worried, or not feeling well. He spends most of his time writing stories, but loves to play with hatchlings, too![/quote] Soir's was a bit hard for me >.>
@dogsare4lyfe
Quote:
The casanova of the clan, BlackJack is very flashy, and knows how to get his way, similar to IceBerryBerry. He uses his looks to his advantage, luring in dragons to do things for him. BlackJack entered the clan of Fire and Ice as a hatchling, and the dragon who sees him as a younger brother, Malykris, taught him to put his looks to good use. BlackJack doesn't really have a job in the clan, but he likes to help attract dragons to the clan.
Quote:
A very easy going and layed back tundra, Soiroxide is the ideal person to be friends with if you get stressed a lot. Soiroxide knows how to calm people down, and is known for soothing hatchlings if they are upset, worried, or not feeling well. He spends most of his time writing stories, but loves to play with hatchlings, too!

Soir's was a bit hard for me >.>
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@dogsare4lyfe [quote]A shady, dark dragon resides in the Clan of Fire and Ice. His name is Pharakh, and he never seems to smile or laugh. He mostly seems arrogant, like a prince, hence his nickname "The Dark Prince," given to him by his clanmates. A very mysterious dragon, no dragon in the Clan of Fire and Ice knows his past, or if he has any family, but they know that they can trust him because Euphii, the leader, let him in the clan. Dragons that dare to check on him find him practicing unknown magic, or recording spells and brewing potions.[/quote]
@dogsare4lyfe
Quote:
A shady, dark dragon resides in the Clan of Fire and Ice. His name is Pharakh, and he never seems to smile or laugh. He mostly seems arrogant, like a prince, hence his nickname "The Dark Prince," given to him by his clanmates. A very mysterious dragon, no dragon in the Clan of Fire and Ice knows his past, or if he has any family, but they know that they can trust him because Euphii, the leader, let him in the clan. Dragons that dare to check on him find him practicing unknown magic, or recording spells and brewing potions.
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
bump
bump
dZiGjLq.png avemeir
@Angele [b]Dragon Name?[/b]Peugeo [b]Dragon Link?[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20191851] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201919/20191851_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality?[/b] none yet :c [b]History?[/b] He has 2 kids? [b]Story or Bio?[/b] Bio! [b]What you want me to write about?[/b] anything! Help me figure out what he's like :0 [b]Number of paragraphs? (The more paragraphs, the more info you need to provide)[/b] 1 or 2 , depends on you really :) [b]Payment?[/b] 10kt :) [b]Anything else I should know?[/b] Have fun ;)
@Angele

Dragon Name?Peugeo
Dragon Link?
20191851_350.png

Personality? none yet :c
History? He has 2 kids?
Story or Bio? Bio!
What you want me to write about? anything! Help me figure out what he's like :0
Number of paragraphs? (The more paragraphs, the more info you need to provide)
1 or 2 , depends on you really :)
Payment? 10kt :)
Anything else I should know? Have fun ;)
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9