Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Rex's Art | Emergency USD
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46
Woot! Definitely ordering several~ I'll ping once I get this all set up~
Woot! Definitely ordering several~ I'll ping once I get this all set up~
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@SheerCold Sure thing! Would you prefer an invoice or my Paypal.me link? If you'd prefer an invoice do PM me your Paypal email!
@SheerCold Sure thing! Would you prefer an invoice or my Paypal.me link? If you'd prefer an invoice do PM me your Paypal email!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
I'll do the paypal.me link, you can PM it to me if you'd like!
@Rexcaliburr
I'll do the paypal.me link, you can PM it to me if you'd like!
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@SheerCold Gotcha!

@Cyans I am so sorry I sent the wrong price at first. I've cancelled the invoice and resent the right one!
@SheerCold Gotcha!

@Cyans I am so sorry I sent the wrong price at first. I've cancelled the invoice and resent the right one!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Heya Rex! :D Could I be on your pinglist? I'm also eyes emoji at the sale happening so you can probably expect an order from me if my paycheck tomorrow allows for it. c:
@Rexcaliburr

Heya Rex! :D Could I be on your pinglist? I'm also eyes emoji at the sale happening so you can probably expect an order from me if my paycheck tomorrow allows for it. c:
qORik4k.png
w1CdbTm.pngZFlrDoH.pngkHxUj1v.pngOeanPLa.pnglwpUqXK.png7GFlGJN.png
RdFMRYi.png
iiaMf9J.png ANpScM2.png
@Skyeline Gotcha!
@Skyeline Gotcha!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr
No problem ^^ Payment has been sent :)
@Rexcaliburr
No problem ^^ Payment has been sent :)
Felorai.gifi93pqbp_by_luckyfang18-dd0n9j1.gif
@Cyans Received!
@Cyans Received!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Do you take unhatched eggs as partial payment?
@Rexcaliburr

Do you take unhatched eggs as partial payment?
ck2CMHK.gif
@Skyeset Yes!
@Skyeset Yes!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46