Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted dragon busts! {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@sukeisu Here's your headshot! [img]http://imgur.com/T8Q44uI.jpg[/img]
@sukeisu
Here's your headshot!
T8Q44uI.jpg
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi

thankyou!
@Vsavi

thankyou!
image.png
@vsavi
Hi! I'm super into your fully painted commissions, do you do non FR dragons?
@vsavi
Hi! I'm super into your fully painted commissions, do you do non FR dragons?
lilsig1_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy2w4.png lilsig2_by_saturnsdragon-d9zy3l0.png
@ren Yup! I love to draw any and all dragons!!
@ren Yup! I love to draw any and all dragons!!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@vsavi
This guy here is Ren, all of his info is on his page, but I'm looking for something dark with him, to show his early character plot? Similar to the example you have, and without a visible pupil/a very thin slitted one. Basically just done as a very mean, angry looking wild animal. Just a headshot, if possible can the collar be included?
@vsavi
This guy here is Ren, all of his info is on his page, but I'm looking for something dark with him, to show his early character plot? Similar to the example you have, and without a visible pupil/a very thin slitted one. Basically just done as a very mean, angry looking wild animal. Just a headshot, if possible can the collar be included?
@ren I can totally do that! Just a few clarifying questions:
-he has feathers and ears but no horns?
-what kind of background do you want, I don't do actual backgrounds but I can do simple ones like in my examples on my first post
-do his eyes glow green?
-for a light source do you want it to be a certain color or just normal?
That's it! Thank you
(Also the dragon in the example you were talking about is a dragon I just finished designing for someone!)
@ren I can totally do that! Just a few clarifying questions:
-he has feathers and ears but no horns?
-what kind of background do you want, I don't do actual backgrounds but I can do simple ones like in my examples on my first post
-do his eyes glow green?
-for a light source do you want it to be a certain color or just normal?
That's it! Thank you
(Also the dragon in the example you were talking about is a dragon I just finished designing for someone!)
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@vsavi
-Yes, no horns! A wonderful soft feathery crest and big floppy ears but no horns. His early design did have them but then I was like nah

-You're welcome to come up with any background thing you'd like! If you need inspiration, hmmmmm.....he lived in a cell underground, he's from a desert planet, he spent a lot of time in an arena, most of his plot takes place in space!

-Yes, they glow green! His irises are green themselves, but he has a bit of magical capability, and it shows in his eyes when he uses it.

-You have full liberty on what sort of light source works best!

That is a wonderful design you did!
@vsavi
-Yes, no horns! A wonderful soft feathery crest and big floppy ears but no horns. His early design did have them but then I was like nah

-You're welcome to come up with any background thing you'd like! If you need inspiration, hmmmmm.....he lived in a cell underground, he's from a desert planet, he spent a lot of time in an arena, most of his plot takes place in space!

-Yes, they glow green! His irises are green themselves, but he has a bit of magical capability, and it shows in his eyes when he uses it.

-You have full liberty on what sort of light source works best!

That is a wonderful design you did!
@ren perfect! It should be done within a few days
Thank you!
@ren perfect! It should be done within a few days
Thank you!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
Updated for festival currency
Updated for festival currency
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi Heya! Lovely artwork here, and I'd be interested in getting a fully painted of this guy right here in festive currency. C: And just to confirm, twenty tablets? [img]http://i.imgur.com/oeFaPWb.png[/img] You'll have full artistic liberty in this case if you decide to do it, for all I'd like to see captured is the regal and better-than-you attitude he has!
@Vsavi Heya! Lovely artwork here, and I'd be interested in getting a fully painted of this guy right here in festive currency. C: And just to confirm, twenty tablets?
oeFaPWb.png

You'll have full artistic liberty in this case if you decide to do it, for all I'd like to see captured is the regal and better-than-you attitude he has!
MaEOM.gifl7ogm.gifPPei0.gifmPGS2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11