Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted dragon busts! {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@sukeisu sure! It should be done in a few days!
@sukeisu sure! It should be done in a few days!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi
Do you have maybe an in-between price for something between lines and full colour? Maybe just flat coloured, or no background?
(Specifically no bg as I like to have transparent images in my dragon profiles :3)
Its totally cool if you don't though of course.
@Vsavi
Do you have maybe an in-between price for something between lines and full colour? Maybe just flat coloured, or no background?
(Specifically no bg as I like to have transparent images in my dragon profiles :3)
Its totally cool if you don't though of course.
tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngDon't forget to ping me @Jirvey!tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo10_r1_100.png
@jirvey I could do a fully shaded one without a background for 190 gems or that treasure equivalent because the backgrounds that I use for these commissions take me very little effort so I can't take too much off.

Or I could do a flat color with no bg for 150 gems or the treasure equivalent because it's the shading that takes the most time so I can take a fair amount off if I don't have to do it!
@jirvey I could do a fully shaded one without a background for 190 gems or that treasure equivalent because the backgrounds that I use for these commissions take me very little effort so I can't take too much off.

Or I could do a flat color with no bg for 150 gems or the treasure equivalent because it's the shading that takes the most time so I can take a fair amount off if I don't have to do it!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi
Ah alright thank you :3 Is it ok if I order a picture for myself and for someone else (as a surprise for them)
@Vsavi
Ah alright thank you :3 Is it ok if I order a picture for myself and for someone else (as a surprise for them)
tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngDon't forget to ping me @Jirvey!tumblr_o6mdjrOxSL1u9ymyzo10_r1_100.png
@jirvey sure! So you want two of the drawings with no bg and flat color?
@jirvey sure! So you want two of the drawings with no bg and flat color?
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
[center]@Vsavi Two dragon with no BG and shaded colour please :3 That would be 380 gems right? Here's my dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22755084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227551/22755084_350.png[/img] [/url] She's very elegant and calm, a very gentle soul. And she's blind so her eyes are kinda glazy looking Here's my friend's dragon, but its just a scry image because the one he has isn't gene'd yet. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=8&breed=2&element=10&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=8&winggene=12&wings=116&auth=9fcaf04a7758103bf9ce4d70ae9d39fa29db737c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] No personality for her though, just maybe a growl-y picture? c:[/center]
@Vsavi
Two dragon with no BG and shaded colour please :3 That would be 380 gems right?
Here's my dragon:

22755084_350.png

She's very elegant and calm, a very gentle soul.
And she's blind so her eyes are kinda glazy looking

Here's my friend's dragon, but its just a scry image because the one he has isn't gene'd yet.
dragon?age=1&body=53&bodygene=8&breed=2&element=10&gender=1&tert=156&tertgene=8&winggene=12&wings=116&auth=9fcaf04a7758103bf9ce4d70ae9d39fa29db737c&dummyext=prev.png
No personality for her though, just maybe a growl-y picture? c:
@jirvey awesome! Since I have a few others to get to before yours they should be done within the next week!
@jirvey awesome! Since I have a few others to get to before yours they should be done within the next week!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi
No prob! When do you want payment? Now, or when the picture is done? Or does it matter? I can go ahead and send it if you like c:
@Vsavi
No prob! When do you want payment? Now, or when the picture is done? Or does it matter? I can go ahead and send it if you like c:
@jirvey when I finish the drawings you can send it! Thank you for commissioning me!
@jirvey when I finish the drawings you can send it! Thank you for commissioning me!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi
Ah ok, thank you :3 And no prob, cant wait to see the finished product!
@Vsavi
Ah ok, thank you :3 And no prob, cant wait to see the finished product!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11