Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Painted dragon busts! {OPEN}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Vsavi Thanks! Shes one of 3 which are my pride and joy.x3 i made her for horror and creepy threads, shes a spooky gal. Its fine,take as long as you need and As for expression i don't really have a preference,Surprise me!:)
Actually i have one request if you can get a pose with her wings open that would be awesome the white spots referenced on her sketches are on her wings,making them look like stars almost when she opens them. If not thats all good too,i'll be happy with what i get.x3
@Vsavi Thanks! Shes one of 3 which are my pride and joy.x3 i made her for horror and creepy threads, shes a spooky gal. Its fine,take as long as you need and As for expression i don't really have a preference,Surprise me!:)
Actually i have one request if you can get a pose with her wings open that would be awesome the white spots referenced on her sketches are on her wings,making them look like stars almost when she opens them. If not thats all good too,i'll be happy with what i get.x3
jIDPss7.gifCyp4JP9.pngdemicatcher.png
referral-cat1.gif
Hi! I'd like a doodley headshot of this boy right here [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413684/41368320_350.png[/img] I'll pay in gems :D
Hi! I'd like a doodley headshot of this boy right here
41368320_350.png
I'll pay in gems :D
CG9PFjG.png
@WysteriaMajesty
Sure! It should be done within a few days! I'll ping you when it's finished and you can send the payment then!
@WysteriaMajesty
Sure! It should be done within a few days! I'll ping you when it's finished and you can send the payment then!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
Okie dokie! Is it okay if I send payment now?
Okie dokie! Is it okay if I send payment now?
CG9PFjG.png
@WysteriaMajesty
If you want to then that's fine!
@WysteriaMajesty
If you want to then that's fine!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@vsavi could you pm me when its done please? People pinging me get lost in my notifications.:(
@vsavi could you pm me when its done please? People pinging me get lost in my notifications.:(
referral-cat1.gif
@Zeldastar
No problem!
It still might take me a while to finish because I can't do any drawing during the week and can only work on things over the weekend
@Zeldastar
No problem!
It still might take me a while to finish because I can't do any drawing during the week and can only work on things over the weekend
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Abderus
@Zeldastar
@WysteriaMajesty

Hey guys! I just wanted to let y'all know that I am still working on your commissions! School is really tough because I have 45 hours of training a week and then homework on top of that
But rest assured that they will get done!
Thank you for your patience!
@Abderus
@Zeldastar
@WysteriaMajesty

Hey guys! I just wanted to let y'all know that I am still working on your commissions! School is really tough because I have 45 hours of training a week and then homework on top of that
But rest assured that they will get done!
Thank you for your patience!
Vsavi
-Skins
-Art
Tales of Terror
@Vsavi - I'm in no rush -- keep up with your school, and thanks for the update! :D
@Vsavi - I'm in no rush -- keep up with your school, and thanks for the update! :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Vsavi It's all good.:) thanks for updating us!
@Vsavi It's all good.:) thanks for updating us!
referral-cat1.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11