Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]TheAlchemist's Art Shop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Buump
Buump
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@Luminaries @servine
Update: Sorry it's been a while! I'm still working on you guys' drawings, don't worry! Things have been a little hectic but I'm aiming to get as many of them as I can done before I get back to school (September 6th)! I'll let you know if there are any more delays (:
@Luminaries @servine
Update: Sorry it's been a while! I'm still working on you guys' drawings, don't worry! Things have been a little hectic but I'm aiming to get as many of them as I can done before I get back to school (September 6th)! I'll let you know if there are any more delays (:
@TheAlchemist

It's no biggie! Take your time :) thanks for the update!
@TheAlchemist

It's no biggie! Take your time :) thanks for the update!
ftvgnRY.png
@TheAlchemist Name: glowingfirefly User ID: 258876 Type of commission: Digital bust Payment method (treasure or gems or bribes or mixed): Gems Any extra charges(type, cost): please draw her accent and a couple of fireflies on the background? She's obsessed with fireflies! Total: 102 for the basic bust, not sure about the extras though Other(ex. Specific style, dragon's personality, desired pose, etc): Uh, transparent background? She has a bio you can read for personality! Reference picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26197390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261974/26197390_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheAlchemist
Name: glowingfirefly
User ID: 258876
Type of commission: Digital bust
Payment method (treasure or gems or bribes or mixed): Gems
Any extra charges(type, cost): please draw her accent and a couple of fireflies on the background? She's obsessed with fireflies!
Total: 102 for the basic bust, not sure about the extras though
Other(ex. Specific style, dragon's personality, desired pose, etc): Uh, transparent background? She has a bio you can read for personality!
Reference picture:
26197390_350.png
2q9f1gg.png
@glowingfirefly looks good! I've put you on my list (: Would you still like a frame in the background, or just completely transparent?
@glowingfirefly looks good! I've put you on my list (: Would you still like a frame in the background, or just completely transparent?
@TheAlchemist I'll leave that up to you :) However you think it looks best. Also, please let me know about how much it is with those extras and I'll send payment right away :) Oh, and thank you!
@TheAlchemist I'll leave that up to you :) However you think it looks best. Also, please let me know about how much it is with those extras and I'll send payment right away :) Oh, and thank you!
2q9f1gg.png
@glowingfirefly oh, sorry! I totally thought I told you already :P
That skin is a bit complicated, but she doesn't have much apparel on so I'll say an extra 15g for it. (:
@glowingfirefly oh, sorry! I totally thought I told you already :P
That skin is a bit complicated, but she doesn't have much apparel on so I'll say an extra 15g for it. (:
@TheAlchemist

Can you add me to your pinglist? I want to get some of your art when I get some extra funds :)
@TheAlchemist

Can you add me to your pinglist? I want to get some of your art when I get some extra funds :)
Z7Wefva.png1FxKLom.pngRWfpS0m.pngso1z47g.pngaOwBfpI.pngTRa648D.pngnJ4Zg2r.pngL2olExs.pngG0Z9tTB.pngWLs2c3w.pnggf8R2Vw.png
@Luminaries @Gwilanna
All slots are now open (:
@Luminaries @Gwilanna
All slots are now open (:
@TheAlchemist Yay! I've been wanting to get some more art :D Name: Luminaries User ID: 230661 Type of commission: Inked colored bust Payment method (treasure or gems or bribes or mixed): fest currency if that's alright! <3 Any extra charges(type, cost): Depends! Is there any was I could pay a little extra to get her accent done? Total: 50 shards + potential extra? Other(ex. Specific style, dragon's personality, desired pose, etc): Reference picture: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27065022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270651/27065022_350.png[/img] [/url]
@TheAlchemist Yay! I've been wanting to get some more art :D
Name: Luminaries
User ID: 230661
Type of commission: Inked colored bust
Payment method (treasure or gems or bribes or mixed): fest currency if that's alright! <3
Any extra charges(type, cost): Depends! Is there any was I could pay a little extra to get her accent done?
Total: 50 shards + potential extra?
Other(ex. Specific style, dragon's personality, desired pose, etc):
Reference picture:
27065022_350.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11