Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]TheAlchemist's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TheAlchemist

Could I get ink colored busts of those two then? (My phone won't let me copy the order form). I think that comes out to 130kt :) Feel free to draw them as you wish!
@TheAlchemist

Could I get ink colored busts of those two then? (My phone won't let me copy the order form). I think that comes out to 130kt :) Feel free to draw them as you wish!
ftvgnRY.png
@Servine that's ok! Would you like 2 separate pictures or one large one?
@Servine that's ok! Would you like 2 separate pictures or one large one?
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@TheAlchemist

Two separate please :)
@TheAlchemist

Two separate please :)
ftvgnRY.png
What could I get for a Time-Turner's Sandglass? @TheAlchemist
What could I get for a Time-Turner's Sandglass? @TheAlchemist
@Azlynn anything less than or equal to 300 gems (can be multiple orders)! For example, 3 digital busts, 5 inked sketches, 3 coloured inked busts and a sketch, etc. (:
You can, of course, choose less :P Just know it might take me a while to complete it all, especially if it's all digital. (:
@Azlynn anything less than or equal to 300 gems (can be multiple orders)! For example, 3 digital busts, 5 inked sketches, 3 coloured inked busts and a sketch, etc. (:
You can, of course, choose less :P Just know it might take me a while to complete it all, especially if it's all digital. (:
Well, if I did my math right, I could get 4 bust sketches and 1 digital bust...would that be okay? @TheAlchemist
Well, if I did my math right, I could get 4 bust sketches and 1 digital bust...would that be okay? @TheAlchemist
@Azlynn yes, that's right!
@Azlynn yes, that's right!
@TheAlchemist cool :) can i message you to work out details?
@TheAlchemist cool :) can i message you to work out details?
@Azlynn yeah sure (:
@Azlynn yeah sure (:
@TheAlchemist

Hello! I'm running a raffle that ends tonight and I kind of spaced art!! So I was wondering if you'd be willing to put art up for it? I can pay in gems, I just would like to add one of your colored busts. They're pretty ^.^
@TheAlchemist

Hello! I'm running a raffle that ends tonight and I kind of spaced art!! So I was wondering if you'd be willing to put art up for it? I can pay in gems, I just would like to add one of your colored busts. They're pretty ^.^
camp_nano_raffle_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9x95q5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11