Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | •MoonRiseGraphics•Graphics&More
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 74
@niirvana

heya! I can probably do the first one (assuming that's the preferred), and yeah I can send ya the PNG when I'm done too!

Send payment when you're ready and I'll get started sometime tonight or tomorrow
@niirvana

heya! I can probably do the first one (assuming that's the preferred), and yeah I can send ya the PNG when I'm done too!

Send payment when you're ready and I'll get started sometime tonight or tomorrow
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
Graphics Pinglist:
@nemodave @CelestialMuse @avani @Jazperz @Pieeee @escarlata4000 @Gem4567 @thePurple

Hey everyone, I'm reopening graphics, in a way.

Doing graphic design takes a huge toll on me typically... it requires a lot more effort and creativity than just doing my runestones and banners... So I need to compensate that effort and ask for more money for my graphic work.

I'm starting a "Package Deal" where I outfit whatever shop/hatchery for a fixed amount with possible add-ons

Here are my current packages & prices:

Hatchery Package - 2500g/2.5mt
Includes: 1 Main Banner, 3 Dividers, 5 Breeding Cards
Extras:
Breeding Cards: 150g Each
Dividers/Signature/Etc: 75g Each

Other/Etc Thread Graphics - 1500g/1.5mt
Includes: 1 Main Banner, 5 Dividers
Extras:

Yes, I'm asking from anywhere between 1500g to 2500g+ for each package.

Considering people pay that much (typically) for fully rendered art of their dragons, I don't think it's too much to ask for for a full page of custom, made to order graphics.

I also won't be doing one off graphics for a while, I wanna try this out first, and then work on prices for individual pieces.
Graphics Pinglist:
@nemodave @CelestialMuse @avani @Jazperz @Pieeee @escarlata4000 @Gem4567 @thePurple

Hey everyone, I'm reopening graphics, in a way.

Doing graphic design takes a huge toll on me typically... it requires a lot more effort and creativity than just doing my runestones and banners... So I need to compensate that effort and ask for more money for my graphic work.

I'm starting a "Package Deal" where I outfit whatever shop/hatchery for a fixed amount with possible add-ons

Here are my current packages & prices:

Hatchery Package - 2500g/2.5mt
Includes: 1 Main Banner, 3 Dividers, 5 Breeding Cards
Extras:
Breeding Cards: 150g Each

Other/Etc Thread Graphics - 1500g/1.5mt
Includes: 1 Main Banner, 5 Dividers
Extras:

Yes, I'm asking from anywhere between 1500g to 2500g+ for each package.

Considering people pay that much (typically) for fully rendered art of their dragons, I don't think it's too much to ask for for a full page of custom, made to order graphics.

I also won't be doing one off graphics for a while, I wanna try this out first, and then work on prices for individual pieces.
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer

Would you be interested in real currency payment? I'd be willing to pay $50(CAD) or so for some graphics done for my lore thread. It would be 1 main header and 4 dividers - I'm not sure if that's one-off or not since I don't completely understand that, sorry if that's what it means.

Glad you're getting back into graphics! I understand the pain, it made me drop out of college (80 hour work weeks on school, 60s and 70s for marks, yay
@RockportSlayer

Would you be interested in real currency payment? I'd be willing to pay $50(CAD) or so for some graphics done for my lore thread. It would be 1 main header and 4 dividers - I'm not sure if that's one-off or not since I don't completely understand that, sorry if that's what it means.

Glad you're getting back into graphics! I understand the pain, it made me drop out of college (80 hour work weeks on school, 60s and 70s for marks, yay
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Avani

Yeah I'd be happy to do graphics for IRC!

And I'm sorry to hear ;_; I remember us talkin about graphic work so long ago... It is a lot of work and so many people don't realize that.
@Avani

Yeah I'd be happy to do graphics for IRC!

And I'm sorry to hear ;_; I remember us talkin about graphic work so long ago... It is a lot of work and so many people don't realize that.
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer

Awesome! I can pm you the details?
@RockportSlayer

Awesome! I can pm you the details?
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Avani

Of course!
@Avani

Of course!
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer
Art Classification: Runestones
Notes about the order:
I'd like to get runestone! Could you create a symbol? :D I want it is fantasy-like.
Color : Red and Black
Total treasure/gems owed: 500kt
@RockportSlayer
Art Classification: Runestones
Notes about the order:
I'd like to get runestone! Could you create a symbol? :D I want it is fantasy-like.
Color : Red and Black
Total treasure/gems owed: 500kt
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X

Sure! Can you be a lil more specific on what you want? or do you want me to just make something up?
@X3X

Sure! Can you be a lil more specific on what you want? or do you want me to just make something up?
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
@RockportSlayer

I don't mind, I need just usable symbol..
Some like geomatrical, fantasy..?
@RockportSlayer

I don't mind, I need just usable symbol..
Some like geomatrical, fantasy..?
mOrJRSi.png
@X3X

I gotcha, I've made up symbols before so no worries :D
@X3X

I gotcha, I've made up symbols before so no worries :D
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 73 74