Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95
@MettatonNEO
AAAAAaahhh they both look great! Thank you so much :'D I'm glad they were fun!
@MettatonNEO
AAAAAaahhh they both look great! Thank you so much :'D I'm glad they were fun!
@azurrys

awhh, thank you! and i'd like to thank you for the compliment about my prices that you said when you first ordered. c: it means a lot to me, i hope you have a wonderful day. < 3
@azurrys

awhh, thank you! and i'd like to thank you for the compliment about my prices that you said when you first ordered. c: it means a lot to me, i hope you have a wonderful day. < 3
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO
You're very welcome, and having received my commissions I stand by that 100% :'D Which brings me to the fact that I forgot to ask to be put on your wait list, haha. Would you mind adding me? Thank you again for the gorgeous art!
@MettatonNEO
You're very welcome, and having received my commissions I stand by that 100% :'D Which brings me to the fact that I forgot to ask to be put on your wait list, haha. Would you mind adding me? Thank you again for the gorgeous art!
@azurrys

of course, sure can do!!! thank you SO much. < 3 it means a lot to me!
@azurrys

of course, sure can do!!! thank you SO much. < 3 it means a lot to me!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@mettatonneo ooh sorry i totally forgot,ill be sending the payment right now! 14kT right?w
@mettatonneo ooh sorry i totally forgot,ill be sending the payment right now! 14kT right?w
D9XjOpZ.jpg
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@MettatonNEO Are you able to add me to the waitlist too, please?
@MettatonNEO Are you able to add me to the waitlist too, please?
iz65lRR.png

@nirveli

yep, recieved, thank you so much! c:

@clearnoiz

your username aaah

sure can do! i'll be finishing the current order of drawings tomorrow and i'll ping everyone to place their orders in tomorrow, also. c:
@nirveli

yep, recieved, thank you so much! c:

@clearnoiz

your username aaah

sure can do! i'll be finishing the current order of drawings tomorrow and i'll ping everyone to place their orders in tomorrow, also. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO I love her!!! You did a great job incorporating her apparel and giving her her nice unique coloration. I'm excited to see lonan but please take your time. I understand real life constraints.
@MettatonNEO I love her!!! You did a great job incorporating her apparel and giving her her nice unique coloration. I'm excited to see lonan but please take your time. I understand real life constraints.
@saingirl101

awh, thank you very much. the good news is that i'm working on finishing him tonight, as i really want to get through the old list of orders. c:

i got like, 14 painted drawings in one day three days ago and i'm still trying to catch up, haha.

but thank you so much, that means a lot to me. ;;
@saingirl101

awh, thank you very much. the good news is that i'm working on finishing him tonight, as i really want to get through the old list of orders. c:

i got like, 14 painted drawings in one day three days ago and i'm still trying to catch up, haha.

but thank you so much, that means a lot to me. ;;
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 94 95