Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {{ roadhog art || *new style
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95
@MettatonNEO
Ahhhh she looks so cute! Thank you so much! ; v ; When I remember and have time I'll definitely put her in Lee's bio~ (I'm probably going to do a resize and move stuff around to make the bio look prettier lol)

Definitely going to commission you again some time when you're less swamped with people :v
@MettatonNEO
Ahhhh she looks so cute! Thank you so much! ; v ; When I remember and have time I'll definitely put her in Lee's bio~ (I'm probably going to do a resize and move stuff around to make the bio look prettier lol)

Definitely going to commission you again some time when you're less swamped with people :v
m16OKP.jpeg
@trippybaby

i actually only do gijinkas, i'm sorry!! if you have a design for her i'd love to draw it. c:

@altair

aah, gosh, thank you so much! you can order more right now if you'd like, mainly because i'm closing slots for the time being because i have to work tomorrow and i don't wanna have too many people and not enough time. :c but i'll let you order and be put on the bottom of the list!
@trippybaby

i actually only do gijinkas, i'm sorry!! if you have a design for her i'd love to draw it. c:

@altair

aah, gosh, thank you so much! you can order more right now if you'd like, mainly because i'm closing slots for the time being because i have to work tomorrow and i don't wanna have too many people and not enough time. :c but i'll let you order and be put on the bottom of the list!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
not gonna ping everyone, but just posting to let everyone know if they check the thread that i finished the sketch layer for every single order. literally every single one, haha.

i have work so i'll only be able to start the colouring and stuff tonight, but they'll be done with the people who paid first and then the people with pending payment last, since i'm very short on time today. c:
not gonna ping everyone, but just posting to let everyone know if they check the thread that i finished the sketch layer for every single order. literally every single one, haha.

i have work so i'll only be able to start the colouring and stuff tonight, but they'll be done with the people who paid first and then the people with pending payment last, since i'm very short on time today. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO May I be placed on the wait list please? I'd love to order something from you. :)
@MettatonNEO May I be placed on the wait list please? I'd love to order something from you. :)
@toranne

sure! i'll put you up there and ping you when i have the time to take another order. c:
@toranne

sure! i'll put you up there and ping you when i have the time to take another order. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@mettatonNEO
Could you ping me with all of em? And thank you! She looks perfect!
@mettatonNEO
Could you ping me with all of em? And thank you! She looks perfect!
@MettatonNEO

Could I be placed on your wait/pinglist?
@MettatonNEO

Could I be placed on your wait/pinglist?
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@everfree

will do, thanks! currently working on molly, haha.

@pickpocket0013

of course! i'll put you up. c:
@everfree

will do, thanks! currently working on molly, haha.

@pickpocket0013

of course! i'll put you up. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@MettatonNEO
Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO Much! I love all of them <3
@MettatonNEO
Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO Much! I love all of them <3
@everfree

aah, gosh, thank you! i'm glad you like them! have a wonderful day!

@zonemod

heya! you've reserved a slot and i've started the sketch but i'd appreciate it if you could send in the 30kt now, heheh. kinda wanna get the payment in before i complete it. thank you!
@everfree

aah, gosh, thank you! i'm glad you like them! have a wonderful day!

@zonemod

heya! you've reserved a slot and i've started the sketch but i'd appreciate it if you could send in the 30kt now, heheh. kinda wanna get the payment in before i complete it. thank you!
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95