Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw traditional sketches [closed]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
@theirin <3 hehe no it's ok. i put you back.
@theirin <3 hehe no it's ok. i put you back.
@imani thanks for your patience. i hope this is ok. i included two very slightly differently brightened versions. [img]http://i.imgur.com/As7UKgd.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7A4HBth.jpg[/img]
@imani thanks for your patience. i hope this is ok. i included two very slightly differently brightened versions.

As7UKgd.jpg

7A4HBth.jpg
@matejko

This is amazing! Thank you! I will send payment in just a second :o!
@matejko

This is amazing! Thank you! I will send payment in just a second :o!
@matejko I honestly understand how busy you are, but I was wondering if you could do a headshot of her: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27940534] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279406/27940534_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't have too much on me as of right now, but I can totally pay you over a few days if you would be willing to do that haha. I've got a ton of stuff lined up to sell, so I'll have some Gems and Treasure within this week~ (Your art is so beautiful btw! It's so sharp, stunning and detailed. I wish I could draw like that haha)
@matejko
I honestly understand how busy you are, but I was wondering if you could do a headshot of her:

27940534_350.png

I don't have too much on me as of right now, but I can totally pay you over a few days if you would be willing to do that haha. I've got a ton of stuff lined up to sell, so I'll have some Gems and Treasure within this week~

(Your art is so beautiful btw! It's so sharp, stunning and detailed. I wish I could draw like that haha)
@myeh thanks for your interest, but i'm not taking any new orders right now. i can put you on my ping list for future openings if you'd like, but i'm also about to go fully closed for an indeterminate amount of time after i finish my current slots due to rl time constraints.
@myeh thanks for your interest, but i'm not taking any new orders right now. i can put you on my ping list for future openings if you'd like, but i'm also about to go fully closed for an indeterminate amount of time after i finish my current slots due to rl time constraints.
@matejko It's ok! I'm quite busy too, I totally get it. I'd love to be added to the pinglist. Thanks though!
@matejko It's ok! I'm quite busy too, I totally get it. I'd love to be added to the pinglist. Thanks though!
@pepster @blazingsnark it's been a bit so i'm sorry about how long it's been taking, i just suddenly got very busy with school. this is just an update to let you know that everything will be done tuesday at the latest.
@pepster @blazingsnark it's been a bit so i'm sorry about how long it's been taking, i just suddenly got very busy with school. this is just an update to let you know that everything will be done tuesday at the latest.
@matejko Not a problem, take your time! I eagerly await the result~
@matejko Not a problem, take your time! I eagerly await the result~
TTbPXX8.png
@matejko
it's all cool, don't worry! take your time, school comes first :oc
@matejko
it's all cool, don't worry! take your time, school comes first :oc
@matejko

Omg so sorry for the late response, your ping got lost in a sea of auction house notifications ;-; Thank you very much she looks wonderful! I can tell you put a lot of effort into it c: Sending 125k treasure over right now!

...Also if possible could I be put back on your pinglist? I'd definitely be interested in ordering from you again! (obviously first-time buyers should take presidence but your art is so lovely ;w;)
@matejko

Omg so sorry for the late response, your ping got lost in a sea of auction house notifications ;-; Thank you very much she looks wonderful! I can tell you put a lot of effort into it c: Sending 125k treasure over right now!

...Also if possible could I be put back on your pinglist? I'd definitely be interested in ordering from you again! (obviously first-time buyers should take presidence but your art is so lovely ;w;)
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54