Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw traditional sketches [closed]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54
@forelle /bugs you a bit about the design. quick questions: what kind of style of clothing would you say he'd wear? & what's the general gist of his magic, i.e. using a staff, the usual general magic squiggles, etc lmao.
@forelle /bugs you a bit about the design. quick questions: what kind of style of clothing would you say he'd wear? & what's the general gist of his magic, i.e. using a staff, the usual general magic squiggles, etc lmao.
@matejko *drops everything and slithers to thread*
He likes dark, aristocratic clothing. Think 19th century noblemen only the less bedizen and ridiculous stuff.
There is mages with staffs in that world because staffs enhance your magic abilities but you don't need them as long as the magic inside you is strong enough. Magic mostly works with spells but if you know the spell you don't need a spellbook. His magic shows in a cluster of abilities as shadow magic makes you able to listen in on places that have dark areas, see on dark walls, walk through the shadows and literally rip somebody's soul out and add it to your collection and your energy. No sparkles, no fancy tingling noises, just hissing, angry voices and static if he uses the magic to intensely.
When he does use it for a longer time the colour drains from his skin and he begins to leak black sludge aka melting shadows. Also he gets really dark circles under his eyes and complains about them for days.
@matejko *drops everything and slithers to thread*
He likes dark, aristocratic clothing. Think 19th century noblemen only the less bedizen and ridiculous stuff.
There is mages with staffs in that world because staffs enhance your magic abilities but you don't need them as long as the magic inside you is strong enough. Magic mostly works with spells but if you know the spell you don't need a spellbook. His magic shows in a cluster of abilities as shadow magic makes you able to listen in on places that have dark areas, see on dark walls, walk through the shadows and literally rip somebody's soul out and add it to your collection and your energy. No sparkles, no fancy tingling noises, just hissing, angry voices and static if he uses the magic to intensely.
When he does use it for a longer time the colour drains from his skin and he begins to leak black sludge aka melting shadows. Also he gets really dark circles under his eyes and complains about them for days.
shop_banner.png
@forelle very nice, thank ya kindly.
@forelle very nice, thank ya kindly.
@forelle eeee i was kind of in a weird art mood where everything came out very rough and bold so i hope this is ok anyways. i also did a warm up doodle last night when it was even rougher lmao so i might as well include that. [img]http://i.imgur.com/4hd19Zd.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4bp6Vt7.jpg[/img]
@forelle eeee i was kind of in a weird art mood where everything came out very rough and bold so i hope this is ok anyways. i also did a warm up doodle last night when it was even rougher lmao so i might as well include that.

4hd19Zd.jpg

4bp6Vt7.jpg
@matejko HOLY COW I LOVE BOTH OF THEM! Also congratulations now him bleeding shadows from his eyes is in my head. SORRY CO-WRITER THIS HAPPENED.
HhhhhH I'm at a loss for words but please know I love this SO HARD.
I shall send payment in your direction immediately! ö_ö <3
@matejko HOLY COW I LOVE BOTH OF THEM! Also congratulations now him bleeding shadows from his eyes is in my head. SORRY CO-WRITER THIS HAPPENED.
HhhhhH I'm at a loss for words but please know I love this SO HARD.
I shall send payment in your direction immediately! ö_ö <3
shop_banner.png
@forelle yaay i'm so glad you liked it. he had my heart in his hands the minute i read 'leaks black sludge'. <__<
@forelle yaay i'm so glad you liked it. he had my heart in his hands the minute i read 'leaks black sludge'. <__<
@amorah heyo she's done. i wasn't sure if you wanted a gijinka with some type of wings/horns/etc. included so let me know if you do and i can add something. otherwise i hope it's ok. [img]http://i.imgur.com/eO96Nvh.jpg[/img]
@amorah heyo she's done. i wasn't sure if you wanted a gijinka with some type of wings/horns/etc. included so let me know if you do and i can add something. otherwise i hope it's ok.

eO96Nvh.jpg
@Metejko

Hello! Could i be put on the ping list please?
@Metejko

Hello! Could i be put on the ping list please?
@elfmoss @gilan @toriel @silverlily1 @chipper @yaevinn @bluealphyn885 @paintedscarlet @sailorlunatone @niles @pepster @howlingwendigo @artillerychick @imani

3 slots. no slots.

have a week off school so hopefully i can get through more than usual.
@elfmoss @gilan @toriel @silverlily1 @chipper @yaevinn @bluealphyn885 @paintedscarlet @sailorlunatone @niles @pepster @howlingwendigo @artillerychick @imani

3 slots. no slots.

have a week off school so hopefully i can get through more than usual.
@matejko

eep! can i claim a slot? also, do you need references?
@matejko

eep! can i claim a slot? also, do you need references?
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54