Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pwyw traditional sketches [closed]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
@amorah @forelle <__< damn y'all are speedy. all yours.
@amorah @forelle <__< damn y'all are speedy. all yours.
@matejko I just screeched horribly in pleg chat about getting a slot. :'D I love your art, it's so fantastic! You made an absolutely lovely sketch for Theirin, so I'd be super happy with a pencil art thingamajig. Now... Do you work with dragons and make Gijinkas out of them or do you require actual human references? I can provide both, the human references are just a bit... eh. Well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19065582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/190656/19065582_350.png[/img] [/url] Anyway, here's the dragon. He's got a bit of a blurb in his bio. Let me know what you need. <3
@matejko
I just screeched horribly in pleg chat about getting a slot. :'D I love your art, it's so fantastic!
You made an absolutely lovely sketch for Theirin, so I'd be super happy with a pencil art thingamajig.

Now... Do you work with dragons and make Gijinkas out of them or do you require actual human references? I can provide both, the human references are just a bit... eh. Well.

19065582_350.png

Anyway, here's the dragon. He's got a bit of a blurb in his bio. Let me know what you need. <3
shop_banner.png
@matejko

How much stuff I have on hand to pay people for things with varies wildly week to week or so but your art is super pretty so can I be on the pinglist? I'll put items aside or something I s2g
@matejko

How much stuff I have on hand to pay people for things with varies wildly week to week or so but your art is super pretty so can I be on the pinglist? I'll put items aside or something I s2g
35dYUlu.png
@matejko aa i missed the slots didnt i ;v;
@matejko aa i missed the slots didnt i ;v;
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
@matejko [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25756733] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257568/25756733_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I'd like a Gijinka for this lady. Maybe have her outfit look like her accent, with them puffy shoulders.
@matejko

I'd like a Gijinka for this lady. Maybe have her outfit look like her accent, with them puffy shoulders.
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
*screaming because I was commuting home and missed the slots*
*screaming because I was commuting home and missed the slots*
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@forelle aww thank you. ;;; i don't have much of a problem making up gijinkas most of the time, and he's got my interest. if you have any specifics or refs for general aesthetics/things you'd like, i appreciate it, but i don't require it.

@howlingwendigo @bluealphyn886 hehe sorry. :'( i was not expecting it to go that fast.

@amorah you got it.
@forelle aww thank you. ;;; i don't have much of a problem making up gijinkas most of the time, and he's got my interest. if you have any specifics or refs for general aesthetics/things you'd like, i appreciate it, but i don't require it.

@howlingwendigo @bluealphyn886 hehe sorry. :'( i was not expecting it to go that fast.

@amorah you got it.
@matejko its okay!! Ill have to be fast next time!! ?(????)?
@matejko its okay!! Ill have to be fast next time!! ?(????)?
59uLt.gif Csf1n.gif Ng7Uz.gif eY1zV.gif TyKY5.gif
@matejko A few specifics since he's an OC and part of an own world an story:
His eyes are a combination of black eyeball and grey Iris with a normal pupil.
His hair is black, straight with some grey streaks. He usually wears it tied back but the actual length varies.
He has high cheekbones and the general unhealthy-pale look of a vampire.
He's rather tall and boney. Also he constantly looks annoyed and doesn't sleep very much.

I always butcher his reference pictures so have a pic of his father Sarael. (The eyes in the background is what it looks like when they use their magic.)

Feel free to do with this info whatever you want. :'D He's in a fantasy world anyway so creative freedom, yay!
@matejko A few specifics since he's an OC and part of an own world an story:
His eyes are a combination of black eyeball and grey Iris with a normal pupil.
His hair is black, straight with some grey streaks. He usually wears it tied back but the actual length varies.
He has high cheekbones and the general unhealthy-pale look of a vampire.
He's rather tall and boney. Also he constantly looks annoyed and doesn't sleep very much.

I always butcher his reference pictures so have a pic of his father Sarael. (The eyes in the background is what it looks like when they use their magic.)

Feel free to do with this info whatever you want. :'D He's in a fantasy world anyway so creative freedom, yay!
shop_banner.png
@forelle ok cool. i love the multiple/weird eye aesthetic so you're playing to a tune i like lol. i'll see what i can do.
@forelle ok cool. i love the multiple/weird eye aesthetic so you're playing to a tune i like lol. i'll see what i can do.
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54