Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Usual's art shop - closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
[b]Character[/b] (image reference required!): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19730328]Atlai[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/19730328][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/197304/19730328_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of commission[/b]: full color + full body [b]Any details[/b] (pose, personality etc.): atlai is the tattoo artist for the kingdom of the night sky. she draws inspiration from the stars and the beings who have fallen from the sky to grace the dragon world with their presence. the stars and moon she has on her body are named after all of her friends and family. the ink she uses for her tattoos is made of magical stardust that was gifted to her and as such the tattoos she makes seem to glow and twinkle. she has a kind and dreamy personality. whatever pose and however youd like to interpret her accent (tattoos in lore) are up to you!
Character (image reference required!): Atlai
19730328_350.png
Type of commission: full color + full body
Any details (pose, personality etc.): atlai is the tattoo artist for the kingdom of the night sky. she draws inspiration from the stars and the beings who have fallen from the sky to grace the dragon world with their presence. the stars and moon she has on her body are named after all of her friends and family. the ink she uses for her tattoos is made of magical stardust that was gifted to her and as such the tattoos she makes seem to glow and twinkle. she has a kind and dreamy personality. whatever pose and however youd like to interpret her accent (tattoos in lore) are up to you!
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
@Veilspuns

Hello, and thank you for the commission! A fully colored full body piece amounts to a total of 35€. If that sounds alright with you, I can send you a PM to work out the payment details.
@Veilspuns

Hello, and thank you for the commission! A fully colored full body piece amounts to a total of 35€. If that sounds alright with you, I can send you a PM to work out the payment details.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness sounds good!
@usualuniqueness sounds good!
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
[color=696969][font=Constantia][size=5][u][b]3 commission slots open![/b][/u] Hello everyone! I've opened €/USD commission slots for both FR and non-FR characters! ----- [color=696969][font=Constantia][size=5][b][u]Prices[/u][/b][/size] [columns][color=696969][font=Constantia][size=5][b]bust[/b] [color=DEB887]>[/color] line art: [b]10€[/b] [color=DEB887]>[/color] flat color: [b]15€[/b] [color=DEB887]>[/color] full color: [b]20€[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[nextcol][color=696969][font=Constantia][size=5][b]full body[/b] [color=DEB887]>[/color] line art: [b]20€[/b] [color=DEB887]>[/color] flat color: [b]25€[/b] [color=DEB887]>[/color] full color: [b]35€[/b][/size][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[nextcol][color=696969][font=Constantia][size=5][b]reference sheet[/b] [color=DEB887]>[/color] [b]40€[/b][/size][/columns] [color=696969][font=Constantia][size=3][color=DEB887]>[/color] I reserve the right to decline a commission [color=DEB887]>[/color] Do not use, repost, or resell my art [color=DEB887]>[/color] Payment is taken upfront via Paypal Invoices [color=DEB887]>[/color] Once payment is sent, I will do a sketch and send that to you for approval before starting the line art. Additionally, I will gladly provide WIP shots of the piece during its making [color=DEB887]>[/color] Changes to the commission can be made in the line art part. Once the colors are finished, only minor changes can be made [color=DEB887]>[/color] Estimated delivery time: 1-4 weeks; not absolute, and I will always keep you updated on the progress [color=DEB887]>[/color] Finished drawings can have either a transparent, or a gradient background ----- [color=696969][font=Constantia][size=5][u][b]Ordering form[/b][/u] Please use this form when ordering a piece. Ping is not required as I am subscribed to the thread. [code][b]Character[/b] (image reference required!): [b]Type of commission[/b]: [b]Any details[/b] (pose, personality etc.):[/code] ----- [size=1]@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @HolyForce @shattringmirrors @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @Apotheos @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Goblincat @Katigura @furo @Nerscyra @Greywolf557 @Myndris @daisiology @Fantastea @Joywing @JNaan @Basileia @Alpestris @Lallie @Blitzdrache
3 commission slots open!

Hello everyone! I've opened €/USD commission slots for both FR and non-FR characters!

Prices

bust
> line art: 10€
> flat color: 15€
> full color: 20€
xxxx full body
> line art: 20€
> flat color: 25€
> full color: 35€
xxxx reference sheet
> 40€

> I reserve the right to decline a commission
> Do not use, repost, or resell my art
> Payment is taken upfront via Paypal Invoices
> Once payment is sent, I will do a sketch and send that to you for approval before starting the line art. Additionally, I will gladly provide WIP shots of the piece during its making
> Changes to the commission can be made in the line art part. Once the colors are finished, only minor changes can be made
> Estimated delivery time: 1-4 weeks; not absolute, and I will always keep you updated on the progress
> Finished drawings can have either a transparent, or a gradient background

Ordering form

Please use this form when ordering a piece. Ping is not required as I am subscribed to the thread.

Code:
[b]Character[/b] (image reference required!): [b]Type of commission[/b]: [b]Any details[/b] (pose, personality etc.):

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @HolyForce @shattringmirrors @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @Apotheos @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Goblincat @Katigura @furo @Nerscyra @Greywolf557 @Myndris @daisiology @Fantastea @Joywing @JNaan @Basileia @Alpestris @Lallie @Blitzdrache
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness oh my gosh! I just saw your art shop, I would love to commission you!

Edit:

Character (image reference required!): Periboia
Type of commission: Full body, full color please!
Any details (pose, personality etc.): She's relatively mystical, very stoic! Anything to have her doing magic, or maybe using Meditate, I would love that!
@usualuniqueness oh my gosh! I just saw your art shop, I would love to commission you!

Edit:

Character (image reference required!): Periboia
Type of commission: Full body, full color please!
Any details (pose, personality etc.): She's relatively mystical, very stoic! Anything to have her doing magic, or maybe using Meditate, I would love that!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
@uruhead

Hello! So sorry for not updating the thread, I've been inactive with commissions in FR for a while and forgot to update the thread. Terribly sorry about that! If you're interested in future commissions, you can add yourself to my pinglist in here!
@uruhead

Hello! So sorry for not updating the thread, I've been inactive with commissions in FR for a while and forgot to update the thread. Terribly sorry about that! If you're interested in future commissions, you can add yourself to my pinglist in here!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness Oh heck! No worries, thanks for the update! :D
@usualuniqueness Oh heck! No worries, thanks for the update! :D
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21