Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Usual's art shop - closed
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@Cerion

Thank you for your order, I have reserved one slot for you! A full color bust is 900 gems. Feel free to send in the payment, and I will send a sketch to you for approval ASAP. c:
@Cerion

Thank you for your order, I have reserved one slot for you! A full color bust is 900 gems. Feel free to send in the payment, and I will send a sketch to you for approval ASAP. c:
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness

Oh!! I'm so sorry, i totally misread your post!!
@usualuniqueness

Oh!! I'm so sorry, i totally misread your post!!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@usualuniqueness Can i be on your pinglist, please? Thanks!
@usualuniqueness Can i be on your pinglist, please? Thanks!
HlHYPvy.gif 9BRXftl.png TpW465u.gif
@Fantastea

Of course, thank you for your interest!
@Fantastea

Of course, thank you for your interest!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness I'd like to be added to your pinglist please! Always love to have more great art. :D
@usualuniqueness I'd like to be added to your pinglist please! Always love to have more great art. :D
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing

Of course! Thank you so much for your interest!
@Joywing

Of course! Thank you so much for your interest!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniquenes
pinglist please
@usualuniquenes
pinglist please
stlnjxr3.png[url][/url]
[center][size=4]Hello everyone! I've been toying with the idea of starting to do commissions for real-life currency, and due to an urgent need for financial support, I am opening [b]2 commissions slots with Euro payment only[/b]. Pricing for these is a bit different as I've been hoping to raise my prices to these rates for a long time now. Payment will be done via [b]Paypal Invoices[/b]. [b]If you are only interested in commissions for FR currency, feel free to let me know and I can make a separate pinglist for people who can only pay with FR currency.[/b] ----- [center][size=4][b][u]PRICES[/u][/b] [size=5][font=corbel][b]Bust[/b][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][font=corbel][b]Full body[/b][/center][columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxXXXxxxxxxx[color][nextcol][right][size=5][font=corbel][size=4][b]5€[/b] [b]7€[/b] [b]10€[/b][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxxx[/color][nextcol][size=5][font=corbel][b]no color[/b] [b]flat color[/b] [b]full color[/b][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxxxx[/color][nextcol][left][size=5][font=corbel][size=4][b]10€[/b] [b]15€[/b] [b]20€[/b][/columns] [size=4][u][b]ORDERING FORM[/b][/u] [code]Character (image reference required!): Bust or full body: Type of commission (sketch, line art, flat/full color): Any details (pose, personality etc.):[/code] ----- [size=2]@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @ImmaChibi @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @SwampQween @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @zerologist @Imperia @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Praedyth @Goblincat @Katigura @furo @Nerscyra @Greywolf557 @Myndris @daisiology @Fantastea @Joywing @JNaan
Hello everyone! I've been toying with the idea of starting to do commissions for real-life currency, and due to an urgent need for financial support, I am opening 2 commissions slots with Euro payment only. Pricing for these is a bit different as I've been hoping to raise my prices to these rates for a long time now.

Payment will be done via Paypal Invoices.

If you are only interested in commissions for FR currency, feel free to let me know and I can make a separate pinglist for people who can only pay with FR currency.

PRICES

BustxxxxxxxxxxxxxFull body
xxxxxxxxxxXXXxxxxxxx[color]
5€
7€
10€
xxxxxxx no color
flat color
full color
xxxxxx
10€
15€
20€

ORDERING FORM

Code:
Character (image reference required!): Bust or full body: Type of commission (sketch, line art, flat/full color): Any details (pose, personality etc.):

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @ImmaChibi @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @SwampQween @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @zerologist @Imperia @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Praedyth @Goblincat @Katigura @furo @Nerscyra @Greywolf557 @Myndris @daisiology @Fantastea @Joywing @JNaan
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
Character (image reference required!): This is Frank, he's a 90's Lisa Frank colored rainbow of a dragon. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33487745] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334878/33487745_350.png[/img] [/url] Bust or full body: bust Type of commission (sketch, line art, flat/full color): full color Any details (pose, personality etc.): artists choice, feel free to throw me any questions in dm where i can also send you my paypal c:
Character (image reference required!): This is Frank, he's a 90's Lisa Frank colored rainbow of a dragon.

33487745_350.png

Bust or full body: bust
Type of commission (sketch, line art, flat/full color): full color
Any details (pose, personality etc.): artists choice, feel free to throw me any questions in dm where i can also send you my paypal c:
65561448_UBA8oss3ZgG72tz.png..................................65561397_xbuspAkdOnjG8fY.png
@GoldPiilot

Thank you for your order! I've reserved one slot for you, and I will send you the payment information via a private message. c:
@GoldPiilot

Thank you for your order! I've reserved one slot for you, and I will send you the payment information via a private message. c:
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21