Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Usual's art shop - closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Velkhana

Thank you for your interest, but I will only start taking orders at 08:00 FR server time, so in 2 hours! Feel free to submit your order in again at that time, and provided there isn't a huge rush for orders, I'll give you a confirmation after that. Thank you for understanding!
@Velkhana

Thank you for your interest, but I will only start taking orders at 08:00 FR server time, so in 2 hours! Feel free to submit your order in again at that time, and provided there isn't a huge rush for orders, I'll give you a confirmation after that. Thank you for understanding!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
[center][size=4]Hello everyone! I have opened [b]two slots[/b] in my shop! Slots are filled in first-come, first-served fashion. To order a piece, [b]you must use the ordering form when posting[/b]. If you fail to use the form, your order will be ignored. Pinging is not required. Payment is done via Paypal invoices, so you need to have an account on Paypal to order a piece. Details will be sent to you via a PM, or via Discord if you'd prefer. ----- [size=5][u][b]Prices[/b][/u][/size] [center][size=4][u][b]Bust[/b][/u][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][u][b]Full body[/b][/u][/center][columns][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[color][nextcol][right][size=4][b]5€[/b] [b]7€[/b] [b]10€[/b][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][nextcol][center][size=4][b]no color[/b] [b]flat color[/b] [b]full color[/b][/center][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[/color][nextcol][left][size=4][b]10€[/b] [b]15€[/b] [b]25€[/b][/columns] [size=4][u][b]Reference sheet[/b][/u] [b]35€[/b] Do note that the prices might be subject to change if your character is very detailed. Examples of each type of commission can be found here: [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1779904#post_18293349]LINK[/url][/u] ----- [size=5][u][b]Ordering form[/b][/u][/size] [code][b]Character[/b] (image reference required!): [b]Type of commission[/b]: [b]Any details[/b] (pose, personality etc.):[/code] ----- [size=2]@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Arelyn @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @ImmaChibi @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @SwampQween @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @zerologist @Apotheos @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Praedyth @Goblincat @Katigura @furo @Nerscyra @Greywolf557 @Myndris @daisiology @Fantastea @Joywing @JNaan @Basileia @Alpestris
Hello everyone! I have opened two slots in my shop! Slots are filled in first-come, first-served fashion. To order a piece, you must use the ordering form when posting. If you fail to use the form, your order will be ignored. Pinging is not required.

Payment is done via Paypal invoices, so you need to have an account on Paypal to order a piece. Details will be sent to you via a PM, or via Discord if you'd prefer.

Prices
BustxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFull body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[color]
5€
7€
10€
xxxx
no color
flat color
full color
xxxx
10€
15€
25€

Reference sheet

35€

Do note that the prices might be subject to change if your character is very detailed.

Examples of each type of commission can be found here: LINK

Ordering form
Code:
[b]Character[/b] (image reference required!): [b]Type of commission[/b]: [b]Any details[/b] (pose, personality etc.):

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Arelyn @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG @QuetzalQueen @ImmaChibi @redsand @sleepytroll @KitiaraWoodbane @SwampQween @momiji @Wolfkai @ado @Shariza @texaspooky @IssuesMayExist @WyvernRathian @Chou @zerologist @Apotheos @Kururin @Amythry @Mozzy @Praedyth @Goblincat @Katigura @furo @Nerscyra @Greywolf557 @Myndris @daisiology @Fantastea @Joywing @JNaan @Basileia @Alpestris
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
[b]Character[/b] (image reference required!): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58195168][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581952/58195168_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Type of commission[/b]: full body flat color [b]Any details[/b] (pose, personality etc.): he is a very gentle guy, and is the companion of requiem (i got a piece done from you of her :3) - id like him to be looking regal and elegant, maybe with a gentle smile? i dont have too many specifics, so as long as he looks nice and gentle then itll be great :)

Character (image reference required!):

58195168_350.png

Type of commission: full body flat color
Any details (pose, personality etc.): he is a very gentle guy, and is the companion of requiem (i got a piece done from you of her :3) - id like him to be looking regal and elegant, maybe with a gentle smile? i dont have too many specifics, so as long as he looks nice and gentle then itll be great :)
CvyoOwu.png
@furo

Thank you (again) for your order! As Anzu has a fair amount of apparel on, alongside with the accent, would you be alright with a price of 20€ for a full body flat color piece? If that sounds alright with you, we can hash out the details in Discord! c:
@furo

Thank you (again) for your order! As Anzu has a fair amount of apparel on, alongside with the accent, would you be alright with a price of 20€ for a full body flat color piece? If that sounds alright with you, we can hash out the details in Discord! c:
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
of course, that works fine ^^ he is rather busy~! :>
of course, that works fine ^^ he is rather busy~! :>
CvyoOwu.png
[center][emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2][/center]
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness I'd like to commission you for a fullbody + fullcolor of my dragon, Samoa, if possible! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=60237613&skin=28486&apparel=12272,32303,32304,5692,5688,5689,5690,5693,5694,13809&xt=dressing.png[/img] Love to have her midbattle/sword-swing if possible? Also messaged you on discord! ^-^
@usualuniqueness I'd like to commission you for a fullbody + fullcolor of my dragon, Samoa, if possible!

dragon?did=60237613&skin=28486&apparel=12272,32303,32304,5692,5688,5689,5690,5693,5694,13809&xt=dressing.png

Love to have her midbattle/sword-swing if possible?

Also messaged you on discord! ^-^
@mayogirl2

Thank you for your order! I will reserve the second slot for you, and will send you details in Discord!
@mayogirl2

Thank you for your order! I will reserve the second slot for you, and will send you details in Discord!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@UsualUniqueness Ah, apologies then! Timezones are just a bit harsh at that time. Thanks though!
@UsualUniqueness Ah, apologies then! Timezones are just a bit harsh at that time. Thanks though!
[center][size=4]Hello everyone! While I am not currently open for commissions, I am looking for an [u]art trade[/u]![/center][/size] I'm looking to get art for my character below. She is basically a [b]half-human, half-crocodile creature[/b] (a croco-centaur, basically). I can provide more detailed description of her in PMs. While I am somewhat picky in art styles that I would like to have for her, I am open for all inquiries! I'm especially looking for [b]realistic or semi-realistic styles[/b], and more [b]abstract styles[/b] are welcome as well. At the moment I am not interested in chibi/cute or cartoonish styles. For now I'm looking to do [b]1 trade[/b], or 2 at most if there are more people interesed. You can find examples of my art [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1779904#post_18293349]here[/url][/u] and on my [u][url=https://www.deviantart.com/usualuniqueness/gallery]DeviantArt[/url][/u]. If you want to compare your own prices to mine, you can check out [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1779904#post_1779904]this[/url][/u] post. - [b]Will draw[/b]: dragons of all kinds, FR or OC; fantasy creatures; anthros to some extent - [b]Won't draw[/b]: humans; gijinkas; furries [b]Please send me a PM[/b] with a link to your own art shop/profile where I can find examples of your work. [b]You can also contact me in Discord[/b], my handle is usual#0001 [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/683582385891180597/794128573266133012/crocodile.png[/img][/center]
Hello everyone! While I am not currently open for commissions, I am looking for an art trade!

I'm looking to get art for my character below. She is basically a half-human, half-crocodile creature (a croco-centaur, basically). I can provide more detailed description of her in PMs.

While I am somewhat picky in art styles that I would like to have for her, I am open for all inquiries! I'm especially looking for realistic or semi-realistic styles, and more abstract styles are welcome as well. At the moment I am not interested in chibi/cute or cartoonish styles.

For now I'm looking to do 1 trade, or 2 at most if there are more people interesed.

You can find examples of my art here and on my DeviantArt. If you want to compare your own prices to mine, you can check out this post.

- Will draw: dragons of all kinds, FR or OC; fantasy creatures; anthros to some extent
- Won't draw: humans; gijinkas; furries

Please send me a PM with a link to your own art shop/profile where I can find examples of your work. You can also contact me in Discord, my handle is usual#0001

crocodile.png
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21