Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dis·so·nance graphics ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Irelia your art is gorgeous and I'd really love some graphics for my writing shop. I'm totally gonna pay you for this since it's kind of big and if you want you can get a complimentary bio/affiliate. I'm gonna be re-making my writing thread and I want pretty graphics(tm) for it and you guys seem like the best choice so:

type of graphic; i need the following, all static: a forum banner/header, a button for my shop, and 7 smaller sectional headers (for the "bios" "pricing" etc. sections)

images; i don't have anything specific in mind but something pertaining to writing/reading would be nice. i want it kind of dark, looking like a grimoire-type thing (if you don't know that's a book of spells a witch keeps). maybe with images like this or this?

text; header: Welcome to the shop of the Sun Scribes
button: Sun Scribes Writing Shop
sectional headers: 1) Affiliates
2) Coupons and Discounts
3) Services Offered and Prices
4) Rules
5) Completed Orders
6) Current Orders
7) News

notes; please let me know if this is too much! i'm willing to pay you 100 gems for all of this, possibly more if need be
@Irelia your art is gorgeous and I'd really love some graphics for my writing shop. I'm totally gonna pay you for this since it's kind of big and if you want you can get a complimentary bio/affiliate. I'm gonna be re-making my writing thread and I want pretty graphics(tm) for it and you guys seem like the best choice so:

type of graphic; i need the following, all static: a forum banner/header, a button for my shop, and 7 smaller sectional headers (for the "bios" "pricing" etc. sections)

images; i don't have anything specific in mind but something pertaining to writing/reading would be nice. i want it kind of dark, looking like a grimoire-type thing (if you don't know that's a book of spells a witch keeps). maybe with images like this or this?

text; header: Welcome to the shop of the Sun Scribes
button: Sun Scribes Writing Shop
sectional headers: 1) Affiliates
2) Coupons and Discounts
3) Services Offered and Prices
4) Rules
5) Completed Orders
6) Current Orders
7) News

notes; please let me know if this is too much! i'm willing to pay you 100 gems for all of this, possibly more if need be
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@Yaboku
Could you put me on your pinglist, please? I'd love to order some art from you when you open shop! All of your work and graphics are so pretty! <3
@Yaboku
Could you put me on your pinglist, please? I'd love to order some art from you when you open shop! All of your work and graphics are so pretty! <3
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
@irarina
ah sure! i'll start working on it once i get home from school.
@luckgandor
oh that does seem like a lot haha, payment would truly be appreciated. i'll work on it as soon as i can; i'm not that good with darker themed graphics as well so this would be good practice. thank you for ordering.
@irarina
ah sure! i'll start working on it once i get home from school.
@luckgandor
oh that does seem like a lot haha, payment would truly be appreciated. i'll work on it as soon as i can; i'm not that good with darker themed graphics as well so this would be good practice. thank you for ordering.
MuHaENx.gifKFDLXg0.gifEV0PEOi.gifLAc4Rrr.gifGCXQQah.gif
@kirlia Hi! I want to ask, what do you mean by "clickables"? Do you mean like just adding the [URL= thing to link them, or do you mean the signatures can be somewhat interactable when you click them?
@kirlia Hi! I want to ask, what do you mean by "clickables"? Do you mean like just adding the [URL= thing to link them, or do you mean the signatures can be somewhat interactable when you click them?
Puppycat.gif
@Sylvette when i mean clickable i mean that different parts of the signature can be clicked on and can link to something though it still remains as one whole graphic. like the word 'lair' may be on the signature, and when you click on it it leads to your lair! a good example of this is irelia's signature. try clicking on lair or gfx c:
@Sylvette when i mean clickable i mean that different parts of the signature can be clicked on and can link to something though it still remains as one whole graphic. like the word 'lair' may be on the signature, and when you click on it it leads to your lair! a good example of this is irelia's signature. try clicking on lair or gfx c:
6ScJqPt.png8QariI6.pngZOOht3O.png
@kirlia ahh ok thanks! :D I saw your section in the Icepop raffle and I was interested to commission you :D (but I'm not sure if I should do it now in case I somehow win the raffle). That's so cool tho! Maybe I'll finally go and save up some money this time haha XD
@kirlia ahh ok thanks! :D I saw your section in the Icepop raffle and I was interested to commission you :D (but I'm not sure if I should do it now in case I somehow win the raffle). That's so cool tho! Maybe I'll finally go and save up some money this time haha XD
Puppycat.gif
@Irelia Can I order a free graphic? I'm going to bed, i have an idea of the graphic though. If you say yes, i'll fill out the form for a graphic :3
@Irelia Can I order a free graphic? I'm going to bed, i have an idea of the graphic though. If you say yes, i'll fill out the form for a graphic :3
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Irelia Was also going to ask the same thing as princesssribbons XD I'd love to take a free graphics slot, what graphics would you be ok with making? :D (complexity-wise)
@Irelia Was also going to ask the same thing as princesssribbons XD I'd love to take a free graphics slot, what graphics would you be ok with making? :D (complexity-wise)
Puppycat.gif
golly this whole shop is so aesthetically pleasing *q* you're all gr8. . ..

@Irelia aaa im super interested in getting one of your animated signatures...? they loop perfectly and im like ??? *q* wow. i'd also like to pay you for your work LOL so could i ask you to ping me when you have some free slots, and hopefully i'll have some $$$ by then...?

thanks ;w;/

(r u also deep in the leeg of salty children....)
golly this whole shop is so aesthetically pleasing *q* you're all gr8. . ..

@Irelia aaa im super interested in getting one of your animated signatures...? they loop perfectly and im like ??? *q* wow. i'd also like to pay you for your work LOL so could i ask you to ping me when you have some free slots, and hopefully i'll have some $$$ by then...?

thanks ;w;/

(r u also deep in the leeg of salty children....)
@irelia
type of graphic; hatchery banner
images; something pink, maybe sparkly. perhaps pink crystals since my hatchery is supposed to be located in the crystalspine reaches. I believe in your vision for it ~
text; the name of the hatchery is 'crystalspine hatchery'
notes; not much. I don't want to be too specific. I just want something beautiful and a little showy.

type of graphic; hatchery button
images; I just want it to sort of match the banner. I would prefer for it to either be a smaller circular button, or one of those long thin buttons.
notes; don't really have anything to say ~

type of graphic; large affiliate banner
images; something matching the header again c:
text; 'crystalspine hatchery'
notes; just something that'll make people want to click into my hatchery please. a moving background like you sig would be cool. as long as it's pink!

Ping or PM me to discuss payment. I may also need some 'pricing' 'pairs' 'affiliates' headers but I'm thinking about just making those myself.
Anyway yeah thanks so much! Your graphics are awesome!
@irelia
type of graphic; hatchery banner
images; something pink, maybe sparkly. perhaps pink crystals since my hatchery is supposed to be located in the crystalspine reaches. I believe in your vision for it ~
notes; not much. I don't want to be too specific. I just want something beautiful and a little showy.

type of graphic; hatchery button
images; I just want it to sort of match the banner. I would prefer for it to either be a smaller circular button, or one of those long thin buttons.
notes; don't really have anything to say ~

type of graphic; large affiliate banner
images; something matching the header again c:
text; 'crystalspine hatchery'
notes; just something that'll make people want to click into my hatchery please. a moving background like you sig would be cool. as long as it's pink!

Ping or PM me to discuss payment. I may also need some 'pricing' 'pairs' 'affiliates' headers but I'm thinking about just making those myself.
Anyway yeah thanks so much! Your graphics are awesome!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19