Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dis·so·nance graphics ||
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@sylvette
aaa i really appreciate tips! that would be nice of you ^^

@luckgandor
yep! i hope you liked the graphics, im looking forward to seeing things from your shop!
@sylvette
aaa i really appreciate tips! that would be nice of you ^^

@luckgandor
yep! i hope you liked the graphics, im looking forward to seeing things from your shop!
MuHaENx.gifKFDLXg0.gifEV0PEOi.gifLAc4Rrr.gifGCXQQah.gif
@Irelia Oh, something must have happened. I'll try to download it again. [img]http://i.imgur.com/oxKD8rV.png[/img] [url=http://i.imgur.com/oxKD8rV.png]Here's the url.[/url]
@Irelia Oh, something must have happened. I'll try to download it again.
oxKD8rV.png

Here's the url.
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
i'll just uh, bump this hihi
i'll just uh, bump this hihi
6ScJqPt.png8QariI6.pngZOOht3O.png
boop
boop
6VuUbwz.gif
a
a
6VuUbwz.gif
@Irelia

Hi there!! I really love your style! I'm planning on starting a hatchery, so I'm looking to buy 11 breeding cards, as well as 3-4 header banners, and a new signature for the hatchery. Would you be okay with taking such a large order? And if so, what would you charge?

Thank you, and have a nice day ^^
@Irelia

Hi there!! I really love your style! I'm planning on starting a hatchery, so I'm looking to buy 11 breeding cards, as well as 3-4 header banners, and a new signature for the hatchery. Would you be okay with taking such a large order? And if so, what would you charge?

Thank you, and have a nice day ^^
48mgCfD.png
eyyy this is pretty neat love what you guys have going so a bump for you * ^ *
eyyy this is pretty neat love what you guys have going so a bump for you * ^ *
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@irelia
I think I may have made an order before but it can be ignored.
I never paid for the graphics and I don't think they were being worked on anyway so we're all good :P
But yeah I need to order some more.

type of graphic; Hatchery banner, headers ('Pricing', 'Dragons for Sale', etc.) and an affiliate banner
images; The hatchery is located in Light flight territory so something glowy/glittery/shiny, etc. would work. I'm sure you can think of something nice c:
text; 'Sunlit Sanctuary' - the hatchery name. The headers would need to be: 'Dragons for Sale', 'Breeding Pairs', 'Leveling Service', 'Level 25s For Sale', 'Affiliates', 'Pinglist', 'Dragons Sold'
notes; I would need these graphics within the next week so if that time frame isn't possible please just let me know c: I have everything set up for my hatchery and all I'm missing is some graphics. Thanks so much
@irelia
I think I may have made an order before but it can be ignored.
I never paid for the graphics and I don't think they were being worked on anyway so we're all good :P
But yeah I need to order some more.

type of graphic; Hatchery banner, headers ('Pricing', 'Dragons for Sale', etc.) and an affiliate banner
images; The hatchery is located in Light flight territory so something glowy/glittery/shiny, etc. would work. I'm sure you can think of something nice c:
text; 'Sunlit Sanctuary' - the hatchery name. The headers would need to be: 'Dragons for Sale', 'Breeding Pairs', 'Leveling Service', 'Level 25s For Sale', 'Affiliates', 'Pinglist', 'Dragons Sold'
notes; I would need these graphics within the next week so if that time frame isn't possible please just let me know c: I have everything set up for my hatchery and all I'm missing is some graphics. Thanks so much
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@Irelia pinglist? :)
@Irelia pinglist? :)
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@yaboku
order: I would love a layout for my new hatchery. A signature would be wonderful as well.
images: http://cdn.wonderfulengineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/space-wallpaper-3.jpg (I'm going for a magical/space feeling.)
details: I would like my graphics to be static. The name of my hatchery is Fever Dreams Tarot Hatchery. I will need banners for my header (500x200 would be an ideal size), Dragons for Sale, Affiliates, Pinglists, Rules, Tarot Readings, and Dragons Sold. For the signature I would like it to be a smaller version of the header, maybe a 500x100.

And I have one question, do you want payment before or after?
@yaboku
order: I would love a layout for my new hatchery. A signature would be wonderful as well.
images: http://cdn.wonderfulengineering.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/space-wallpaper-3.jpg (I'm going for a magical/space feeling.)
details: I would like my graphics to be static. The name of my hatchery is Fever Dreams Tarot Hatchery. I will need banners for my header (500x200 would be an ideal size), Dragons for Sale, Affiliates, Pinglists, Rules, Tarot Readings, and Dragons Sold. For the signature I would like it to be a smaller version of the header, maybe a 500x100.

And I have one question, do you want payment before or after?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19