Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dis·so·nance graphics ||
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@irelia

not sure if your still doing these, but if you are please reply!
@irelia

not sure if your still doing these, but if you are please reply!
XkUAs8g.gifLnC6CMs.gif9nxtKkA.gifX1vyVpt.gif
@Yaboku

Hey Yaboku! I heard you were looking for Korean lessons. I'm Korean, I think I can help :)
@Yaboku

Hey Yaboku! I heard you were looking for Korean lessons. I'm Korean, I think I can help :)
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@Irelia

Hello IA!
I would love to pay you to work on some graphics for my hatchery, such as a banner, dividers/headers, and possibly a signature. Are you currently open to doing these?
@Irelia

Hello IA!
I would love to pay you to work on some graphics for my hatchery, such as a banner, dividers/headers, and possibly a signature. Are you currently open to doing these?
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@irelia
I also would like to know if you'd be open to making graphics for my hatchery (sig, banner, and headers only, I have breeding cards) but I wanted to make sure you're still open. I'm 100% on board with paying you for it bc I know that's quite a bit of graphic work to do for free.
@irelia
I also would like to know if you'd be open to making graphics for my hatchery (sig, banner, and headers only, I have breeding cards) but I wanted to make sure you're still open. I'm 100% on board with paying you for it bc I know that's quite a bit of graphic work to do for free.
image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngVJVSD3w.png
━━━━━━━━━
Hatchery-WIP
Free Dragons
Clan Lore
♦ FR +3

━━━━━━━━━
rS1HLPF.png
━━━━━━━━
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19