Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonstone Tarot - New Decks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Valyn Yeah! I can do that!
@Valyn Yeah! I can do that!
Untitled_2.png
OOh wow this is cool :) I'll definitely ping myself for when I can afford a reading!

@Neveraahk
OOh wow this is cool :) I'll definitely ping myself for when I can afford a reading!

@Neveraahk
uqmUx0x.png

Review:
The way backstar presented themselves and delivered the message was professional and clean. The readings were very accurate, and the service itself was efficient, and fast.
I have only gotten a reading once but experiencing this again was amazing!
I would definitely recommend people who are interested, or have never gotten a reading done to go order by Beckstar.

Now excuse me while I decide on what next reading I should get ;)

Review:
The way backstar presented themselves and delivered the message was professional and clean. The readings were very accurate, and the service itself was efficient, and fast.
I have only gotten a reading once but experiencing this again was amazing!
I would definitely recommend people who are interested, or have never gotten a reading done to go order by Beckstar.

Now excuse me while I decide on what next reading I should get ;)

tumblr_nvkvh4nRhr1u2bprpo1_250.png Art Shop
@beckstar
Deck: Oracle
Spread: Four card
General or Question: Could I get a question for myself, and a general for one of my dragons?
Dragon: Heres the guy (he doesnt have a bio yet but if you need to know I can tell you)
Bio coding: Yes pleasee
Payment: Treasure~
@beckstar
Deck: Oracle
Spread: Four card
General or Question: Could I get a question for myself, and a general for one of my dragons?
Dragon: Heres the guy (he doesnt have a bio yet but if you need to know I can tell you)
Bio coding: Yes pleasee
Payment: Treasure~
dmHmhql.png
@Faulty yep I have a few to do before yours but send your question and payment I'll have it done by the end of the day ;)
@Faulty yep I have a few to do before yours but send your question and payment I'll have it done by the end of the day ;)
Untitled_2.png
@Valyn not a problem just send the payment and your questions are they both for yourself ?
@Valyn not a problem just send the payment and your questions are they both for yourself ?
Untitled_2.png
@beckstar

Yep and payment sent c:
@beckstar

Yep and payment sent c:
Bump
Bump
Untitled_2.png
@beckstar

is it ok if i request multiple readings?

Deck: whichever you think would be best i guess c:
Spread: 1 card
General or Question: question
Payment: treasure
@beckstar

is it ok if i request multiple readings?

Deck: whichever you think would be best i guess c:
Spread: 1 card
General or Question: question
Payment: treasure
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist