Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonstone Tarot - New Decks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yay! I'm ready to order!

@beckstar
Deck: Oracle
Spread: 6 card
General or Question: general
Bio coding: No
Payment: treasure
Yay! I'm ready to order!

@beckstar
Spread: 6 card
General or Question: general
Payment: treasure
uqmUx0x.png
@Neveraahk just send payment over I have one In front and then I'll be onto yours
@Neveraahk just send payment over I have one In front and then I'll be onto yours
Untitled_2.png
Bumped
Bumped
Untitled_2.png
Up!
Up!
@beckstar
Spread: 12 Card
General or Question: General
Dragon: N/A
Payment: Festive Currency (Pinecones!)
@beckstar
Spread: 12 Card
Dragon: N/A
Payment: Festive Currency (Pinecones!)
Bump
Orders will be sent out today
Bump
Orders will be sent out today
Untitled_2.png
Bump!
Bump!
@beckstar Deck: Oracle Spread: 3 card General or Question: General Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15121715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151218/15121715_350.png[/img] [/url] Bio coding: Nah Payment: Treasure (10kt will send when you confirm order? Also, is the Trickmurk sale still going?)
@beckstar
Spread: 3 card
Dragon:
15121715_350.png

Bio coding: Nah
Payment: Treasure (10kt will send when you confirm order? Also, is the Trickmurk sale still going?)
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@CornixElecti Just a few things! Which deck are you wanting? And 'Future', would be a question, so it'd be 13kt. A General reading doesnt have an objective, so what you're looking for would be a question spread! And no, the Trickmurk sale is now finished
@CornixElecti Just a few things! Which deck are you wanting? And 'Future', would be a question, so it'd be 13kt. A General reading doesnt have an objective, so what you're looking for would be a question spread! And no, the Trickmurk sale is now finished
Untitled_2.png
@Neveraahk @Ballad @Skiesti Im terribly sorry for the wait, but ive recently had a family member pass away, and was too preoccupied with the family to complete your readings, but i am back now! And you should have them very soon!
@Neveraahk @Ballad @Skiesti Im terribly sorry for the wait, but ive recently had a family member pass away, and was too preoccupied with the family to complete your readings, but i am back now! And you should have them very soon!
Untitled_2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10