Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonstone Tarot - New Decks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Karja order has been messaged ;)
@Karja order has been messaged ;)
Untitled_2.png
Bump ;)
Bump ;)
Untitled_2.png
Review

Tarot is an interesting thing. Sometimes it can hit you right in the gut, other times it won't make sense until later, and sometimes it's in between. Beckstar's reading is in the in between, however, this is not in any way a bad thing. If anything, it will keep me alert. And it's even echoing what other cards are telling me, and pulling forward ideas that I've been doubting, trying to push aside due to confusion and apparently shouldn't be. The reading was insightful, even though I may not get it all *right now*, and I am going to expect that it will be incredibly helpful. A+++
Review

Tarot is an interesting thing. Sometimes it can hit you right in the gut, other times it won't make sense until later, and sometimes it's in between. Beckstar's reading is in the in between, however, this is not in any way a bad thing. If anything, it will keep me alert. And it's even echoing what other cards are telling me, and pulling forward ideas that I've been doubting, trying to push aside due to confusion and apparently shouldn't be. The reading was insightful, even though I may not get it all *right now*, and I am going to expect that it will be incredibly helpful. A+++
Up!
Up!
@CornixElecti
@CornixElecti
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Up!
Up!
Review

I've not had a proper tarot reading done before, so I was admittedly a little skeptical about whether it would in fact work for me. Not only did it work for me, but it hit me right in the gut. The cards seem to relate all too perfectly to what I asked about, to the point of being a little eerie, and it really helped to put things in perspective for me. I know exactly how to progress after considering the content of the reading and feel confident in recommending this service to others.
Review

I've not had a proper tarot reading done before, so I was admittedly a little skeptical about whether it would in fact work for me. Not only did it work for me, but it hit me right in the gut. The cards seem to relate all too perfectly to what I asked about, to the point of being a little eerie, and it really helped to put things in perspective for me. I know exactly how to progress after considering the content of the reading and feel confident in recommending this service to others.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
Bump
Bump
Untitled_2.png
Bump
Bump
Untitled_2.png
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10