Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Moonstone Tarot - New Decks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Chaoha Your reading is finished and has been sent!
@Chaoha Your reading is finished and has been sent!
Untitled_2.png
@Joydom29 Send over the payment and you should have your reading within the hour!
@Joydom29 Send over the payment and you should have your reading within the hour!
Untitled_2.png
@Joydom29 All done! Your reading has been sent!
@Joydom29 All done! Your reading has been sent!
Untitled_2.png
^^
^^
Untitled_2.png
Bump
Bump
Untitled_2.png
@beckstar
Deck: Oracle
Spread: 6 cards
General or Question: Question
Payment: Treasure

I'm about to go to bed but will be up for about ten minutes, if I get confirmation in that time I'll send payment over
@beckstar
Deck: Oracle
Spread: 6 cards
General or Question: Question
Payment: Treasure

I'm about to go to bed but will be up for about ten minutes, if I get confirmation in that time I'll send payment over
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@******* order confirmed will start tomorrow when payment has been sent ;) with payment message your question too
@******* order confirmed will start tomorrow when payment has been sent ;) with payment message your question too
Untitled_2.png
Review Post wooh
Where to start? Hannar was super friendly and was really nice to talk to while getting everything planned out and whatnot. A+ professionalism.
They were very quick to get me my reading and even added code since we had a small misunderstanding.
Definitely if I had the treasure I would get at least one more reading.
And lemme just say the reading was hella spot on for my dragon like woah.

So overall rating -drumroll-
11/10
Review Post wooh
Where to start? Hannar was super friendly and was really nice to talk to while getting everything planned out and whatnot. A+ professionalism.
They were very quick to get me my reading and even added code since we had a small misunderstanding.
Definitely if I had the treasure I would get at least one more reading.
And lemme just say the reading was hella spot on for my dragon like woah.

So overall rating -drumroll-
11/10
c5qJyHA.png
Akb0AuB.pngZqYdkrT.pngKt2fYPQ.png
FR+2[/center
Review :)

Really accurate and to the point. Not very lengthy, but it's very insightful. It's easy to see that beckstar has been reading for a long time. The reading also came very quickly was kind of nice, I wouldn't have minded waiting longer but let's be real, everybody loves a quick delivery! I definitely would like to order again (not immediately, but soon) and would recommend it to my friends, especially because they read multiple decks which is (in my mind) a bit uncommon and Very Cool.

@Beckstar (also I'd like to be on a pinglist for updates/specials whatnot)
Review :)

Really accurate and to the point. Not very lengthy, but it's very insightful. It's easy to see that beckstar has been reading for a long time. The reading also came very quickly was kind of nice, I wouldn't have minded waiting longer but let's be real, everybody loves a quick delivery! I definitely would like to order again (not immediately, but soon) and would recommend it to my friends, especially because they read multiple decks which is (in my mind) a bit uncommon and Very Cool.

@Beckstar (also I'd like to be on a pinglist for updates/specials whatnot)
@beckstar

Hey I was wondering if I could get a general 4 card reading and a question 3 card?
@beckstar

Hey I was wondering if I could get a general 4 card reading and a question 3 card?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10